Read a good book lately and want to talk about it? Need suggestions on what to read next? Want to start a book club? Write your own literature? This is the place to be!

Monkey Tales (OPEN!)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Monkey Tales (OPEN!)

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 10:25 am

ya know, idk why trying to find adult novels about anxiety have to be so hard. I try to search those up and all I can find are those crappy YA novels.

That's great, Google, that you found me YA novels about anxiety, but that's not what I'm looking for.

I also don't really know how to look for interesting adult novels to begin with. There are just too many.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 3:23 am

Postby npixelz » Sat Jun 30, 2018 12:55 pm

Yeah, I hate it when I search something up and I get something different!

It's like; Thanks for finding this for me! But it isn't actually what I'm looking for! Could you maybe find what I'm looking for?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 3:23 am

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Cloudy » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:13 am

might this link help?

https://www.goodreads.com/list/tag/anxiety
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/books-help-with-anxiety_us_5702702de4b0a06d58061aa1
First, We Make the Beast Beautiful - Sarah Wilson (rly cool book that i could recommend)

Not sure what you're looking for, but maybe the tags in the link could help you narrow your search? And, yeah those YA books you've found are targeted towards YA's, but maybe one of them you might be able to relate in the way you least expect?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 4:23 am

Check these out!
VOCALOID Cosplay & Chat

Stay chill

Previous

Return to The Reading Nook