Want to rate and review movies? Want to know what to watch next?

Jeepers Creepers 3

Moderator: Ryvvi

Jeepers Creepers 3

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu May 19, 2016 2:14 pm

There's a third installment to Jeepers Creepers coming out in 2017. I wonder if they're going to finally kill the creeper.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk55AyLgMOU

That is the trailer. It contains a bit of spoilers if you haven't watched the first 2 movies yet.

So what are your thoughts on the movie and the series in general?

Jeepers Creepers never really scared me. It creeped me out a little, but never really scared me.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 2:50 am

Re: Jeepers Creepers 3

Postby Firia » Thu May 19, 2016 3:11 pm

A third one huh? I'm a huuuuge horror movie fan and I liked the first one (but you're right... it wasn't really creepy but still interesting) but the second one was just weird in my opinion xD

Too many movies of one "series" tend to be just weaker and weaker with every installment. I guess I will still watch this just because I am curious if it WILL be bad xD But I guess it will be a bit longer to come over here too.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:50 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu May 19, 2016 6:08 pm

At least it's only #3.

Apparently, Trish from the first movie is back. I just want to see them kill off the creeper and put an end to the madness. Give it some closure.

It's been 13 years since Jeepers Creepers 2 so hopefully it'll be way better in terms of horror.

The second movie pretty much had the same plot (I think, I haven't watched the second movie in a while. The first JC movie was on tv yesterday for me)....

It is the same. It takes place at the same time as JC 1 lol. It's just the last 2 days before the creeper hibernates again. I thought it was 23 years later from the first, but nah, it's the same year. It's just mainly to tell viewers about the 23 years, 23 days thing. According to the Wiki page. Though I thought they mentioned that in the first movie?

Postby Firia » Fri May 20, 2016 3:02 am

I wonder... been so long since I watched the first one haha
But I totally agree... it would be pretty good if they just end it all. But It's ss typical cliché to just let the monster live in the last few seconds of the movie so you think: "Oh no!! "
That's why I never really was bothered about it not having a real death... I'm too used to this open endings xD

But if they do a contuniation with Trish (and better filming effects lol) I guess it could be something acceptable after all :P

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:50 am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri May 20, 2016 9:45 am

Quality should be better due to it being 13 years later from the previous movie. If not, I'd be disappointed.

Yeah, hopefully they don't let him live a 3rd time. I just want the creeper to die. Feels like they would if they bring back old characters.

Return to Movies & TV