Want to rate and review movies? Want to know what to watch next?

Theory 101

Moderator: Ryvvi

Theory 101

Postby Bassy » Sun May 07, 2017 6:22 pm

No, you're not gonna learn actual theory and science and philosophy, that is boring. But what I am gonna theorize is Danny Phantom. This theory (fact) is that the ghosts were once real people. Okay, so that is not a theory but next... The next part is me theorizing how they died. There may be some out there but Imma list off the ghosts I can think of and give a theory on how they died, the ones that doesn't have a story yet.

The Lunch Lady/The Box lunch
[+] SPOILER
My theory is of just dying of old age. She had a kid, the box ghost and the mother raise the kid up till about ten years old when tragedy struck. He got sick (random theory, or any other tragedy works as well) and died. The box lunch was always a helper in the kitchen with his mother. It became a career for the lunch lady. As years went by, she got old and died. She reigns in the ghost portal as the lunch lady. This begins into episode one where she attacks the school cafeteria.

The Box Ghost
[+] SPOILER
Beware! I am the box ghost! The ghost of 3 dimensional figures! Okay, so my theory is that he was a full time worker at a warehouse of some sort and his job is packaging. The warehouse caught fire and he didn't survive. He has some internal goal of wanting to finish his job completely before the shift ends. The fire interrupted his goal and gone crazy saying he is the box ghost.

Technus
[+] SPOILER
Technus, the ghost of technology, a crazy scientist you may say. He was a scientist in technology. "Ghost Master of Science and Electrical Technology (and All Things Electronic and Beeping)" wiki..
He always tried to find new ways to have the latest technology. One day he was testing out a new upgrade and once he gotten to the electrical part, he was shocked to death (results in spikey white hair).

Skulker
[+] SPOILER
(not really death) So skulker, how can we explain this? He is just a tiny thing? My theory is that he is a mutant of the ghost world, no specific power. He decided to build himself a technical suit (with the help of technus) to use to be less puny he does get skultech 9.9 from technus, so.. there's that. It's actually said he is dating Ember... strange...

Ember
[+] SPOILER
Rock on! Or so she says? A girl thriving for stardom and attention. She has a song called Remember and want people to call her name. But after her gig when she was alive, there wasn't anyone calling her name, she wasn't getting the attention she wanted. So she took the matter into her own hands and killed herself, hoping for the attention. RIP Ember. You will be Remembered...See what I did there?

Bullet
[+] SPOILER
You never see him but only twice, he is Walker's second in command. Walker is the jail man of the ghost zone. Bullet looks like a pirate so he died in a shipwreck.

Walker
[+] SPOILER
Once a jail warden, always a jail warden in the after life. So Walker is a spoof from Texas Ranger but I never heard of that movie. My theory is that there was a riot and the riot got out of control to where he was killed and sent to the ghost world.

Youngblood
[+] SPOILER
I belive he was on the same boat as bullet, but he was the youngest of the pirates. He was on the same ship when the ship wrecked and he is one of those who had died.

Termintara
[+] SPOILER
Apparenty another spoof to Fredy v. Jason and the Terminator. So it says that Desiree had brought her to life to hunt Paulina. Terminatara was "Tara" in real life. She was a jealous woman who wanted to seek revenge on her man to another woman until she was murdered, in her left eye. In the ghost world, she got a mechanical eye and rested under the command of Desiree.

Penelope Spectra
[+] SPOILER
A beauty queen, a woman who wants to share her secrets. She was the beauty queen of her time, she was also a business woman, so she put beauty and business into one. She was very successful. But then she noticed she started aging and she didn't wanna get older. She killed herself in suicide of some sort. No one knows to this day.

These are just some theories, but not all ghosts. There are some that already have back stories, just the one's that don't.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:09 am

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Re: Theory 101

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun May 07, 2017 7:00 pm

Skulker could have been like killed in a freak hunting accident. Maybe the size has nothing to do with his living self. And maybe the powers are based on the ghost's previous career in life and maybe Skulker felt powerless without his weapons in life so in the ghost zone, without all the equipment he has, he's powerless. Perhaps he's small because of that. When he feels powerless, he feels small, but when armed, he feels big.

Spectra, Idk, I feel maybe she got so into keeping herself look young that she unintentionally killed herself. Unrealistic beauty standards that she tried to keep up that killed her. Or she died of old age but was extremely vain that it carried on into the afterlife.

I had thought all about this because I started thinking of making backstories for the ghosts, lol. Like, the last moments in their life situation and explain why they haunt the earth. What their unfinished business is. I might still do it.

Postby Bassy » Mon May 08, 2017 11:38 am

Next theory: Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends

People drop off their imaginary friends as they get older. So, what I say is that the imaginary friends are the same age as the owner. Like the older imaginary friends, they used to be young, and the owner aged, so did them. Once they die, the imaginary does as well. That's why the fosters home isn't over populated.

Postby galled » Mon May 08, 2017 11:47 am

Bassy wrote:Next theory: Fosters Home For Imaginary Friends

People drop off their imaginary friends as they get older. So, what I say is that the imaginary friends are the same age as the owner. Like the older imaginary friends, they used to be young, and the owner aged, so did them. Once they die, the imaginary does as well. That's why the fosters home isn't over populated.

I really like the concept behind this, but I would make sort of a Retirement Home for Imaginary Friends. If you made it like TOY STORY which is about growing up and leaving childhood behind, you'd have a Pixar movie! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 10:09 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon May 08, 2017 5:11 pm

Who's to say that's the only home. Maybe it's just the most popular home for imaginary friends.

Postby Bassy » Mon May 08, 2017 7:30 pm

It's a general home I'm saying. It's just a theory. Doesn't mean it's true

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon May 08, 2017 8:00 pm

I know. I'm just bringing my thoughts in.

I'm just theorizing that there's more than one home for imaginary friends and foster's is the show's focus.

Postby Dipper » Mon May 15, 2017 1:49 am

DANNY PHANTOM THEORIES YAY

-starts reading-

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:09 am

Ne/Nem/Nir/Nirs/Nemself
They/Them/Theirs/Themselves

Not really set in stone...still confused

If you need me, please look for me here:
https://discord.gg/bRwhnFz

Postby Bassy » Tue May 30, 2017 1:09 pm

I was watching Danny Phantom one day and I was watching the first few episodes.. the thought occurred to me lol.

Return to Movies & TV