Want to rate and review movies? Want to know what to watch next?

Last movie you watched?

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Last movie you watched?

Postby galled » Mon Aug 03, 2015 12:01 pm

I Shall Engrave wrote:Right now I'm watching Se7en

Oooooooo! I love that movie. Well, not so much the subject matter, but the suspense and story twists are among the best ever produced.

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 8:51 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Dragon » Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:54 pm

Just watched Pocahontas a while ago because I was feeling kind of sad. Disney movies always cheer me up :heart:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Aug 04, 2015 8:37 pm

I love Disney's Aladin and Mulan

Postby Lime » Mon Aug 24, 2015 7:36 am

Disney movies are great! Lion King is still my favourite though. :)

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 11:51 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Bassy » Mon Aug 24, 2015 8:56 am

Scary movie 5 is what I watched last.

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 10:51 am

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:48 pm

I bought some movies at the dollar store ( which means they were a dollar each). The latest was the Incredible Journey of Mary Bryant ( see my thread So, I want to know...). It stars Alex O'Loughlin who now plays on Hawaii 5-0 as Steve MaGarret (don't know the correct spelling on that). I tend to watch movies and wonder what I would have done in their place ( probably why I don''t sleep so well at night). Mary Bryant lived in the prison colony for 3 years and then was so afraid her kids would starve to death she decides to escape - because she would rather they die free, possibly starving to death either way. Although in the end her children die of disease. Where she was living they at least had shelter and had fish from the cove...yes they were prisoners but they only had a 7 year sentence before they could be free(which was a common time that indentured servants had to work to be free anyway) and they had lived there 3 years already. I don't know if I would have taken the risk...which she does relent on at the end of the movie - her kids and husband would all still be alive if she hadn't pushed for the escape. Is it worse to suffer together and at least be together or take risks and end up being without each other? The boat trip they took was horrific and amazing they survived as it was. Along their escape route they stopped at one place that had food they could pick and water to drink which would have kept them alive and together but she wanted to get back to England ( which I don't get because she had lived in a starving fishing village and stealing food was what got her into the mess to begin with)- I would have hung out there until the risk of being recaptured was over- so they press on and almost die. LOL. Maybe I am not so daring? So foolish? I don't think I would have risked the lives of my children like that. Unless the kids had been in danger I wouldn't have done it.

Postby Balcan » Tue Sep 15, 2015 1:45 pm

I saw The Human Centipede 3 with my friend. It was terrible, but we were both stoned and it's always more fun with a friend who you can make comments to each other throughout the movie.

Postby galled » Tue Sep 15, 2015 2:09 pm

Yep, there are some movies that are so bad they're fun. Then there are movies that are so bad, I can't watch them. But I think the movies that are the most fun are the ones that they know are silly but don't take themselves too seriously and we go along for the ride.

Server Administrator

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Sep 19, 2015 8:28 pm

I always prefer watching a movie with someone...

Postby Maro » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:22 am

harry potter and the chamber of secrets

Local time: Sun May 05, 2024 1:21 pm

Art by - ciel

Previous

Return to Movies & TV