Looking to buy, sell or trade items? Set up shop right here!

Dis Junk - An Eclectic Shoppe

Moderator: Sanchicho

Dis Junk - An Eclectic Shoppe

Postby DemonSeed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:26 pm

"Eclectic Shopping, It takes a bit to get used to."

That is what the old wooden sign above the store door said. You look to the left and see only foggy streets. The right, is dirty gutters and an awful fishy smell... You duck your head down from the rain, and step in, holding your breath.

You see another sign, hand written. You are confused at first. But then you realize that it is a continuance from the front of the store. You chuckle to your self, trying to figure out who owns such a strange shop.

"In Here, you will find everything and anything that I don't need, have multiples of, or frankly I don't really care for.

And all at a fair price. "

You brush your fingers over the writing, noting that the penmanship is very well done, though the ink was faded from age.

"Please, remove your coat and hang it there my dear."

Startled, you turn around to see a young woman with long, black hair staring down at you from the top of the stairs. She has kind eyes, but a ridgid frame, like she was walking with a steel rod behind her. :Over there, to your left. You are dripped on the carpet."

She points to an elegant mahogany coat rack and then turns towards the counter. She goes behind and sits at a chair placed near the window. "If you have any questions, or would like to work out a deal, just ask. If you want to browse that is fine too. I will be over here if you need me. "

She picked up her knitting and looks down, ending the conversation..

What a strange woman! What a strange place... You might as well look around after all that.. Who knows what one might find.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:15 pm

Workin' On Event Funds!

.1k // ??k

Commons on hold until after All these events.

Re: Dis Junk - An Eclectic Shoppe

Postby DemonSeed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:30 pm

Inside the counters are various items. Look carefully to see if anything suits you

Current Wing Items - Post for details
I can purchase any of them right now. Not too sure on price cross over. Throw me an offer?

I have 125 Wings for selling, trading, or buying items from the store for you.

** I collect commons and anything that is not in my Quest Thread, I most likely need. Maybe we can make a deal?
http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/viewtopic.php?f=76&t=1118

DEMON WANTS WINGS. WHAT DO THEY COST?!

Postby DemonSeed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:32 pm

Any items sells or trades that are completed will be put in here to keep track of trends and prices.

Distrated Pengwing - 200 feathers on 1/20/16

Postby DemonSeed » Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:30 pm

And we are open for buying and trading :3

Sorry for the lack of items, I am new to the site, but I will add more as I get it!

Postby Bliss » Wed Dec 30, 2015 7:19 am

Love the intro to your shop :heart: I may not currently need anything, but just wanted to tell you good luck anyway! :cheer:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:15 pm

Q: Bewitched Hat
Thanks so much Ciel for the lovely art! :heart:

Postby DemonSeed » Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:07 am

Bliss wrote:

Love the intro to your shop :heart: I may not currently need anything, but just wanted to tell you good luck anyway! :cheer:

Lol thank you. I thought I would try typing a little more this time so it isn't just another shop. Must have gotten into roleplay mode...

I am actually hoping there will be more donation items soon. I have all the hairs and I can sell the hairs more later I think once they leave.

Postby Bliss » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:20 pm

I liked it! :cheer: And there's nothing wrong with that! I wish the site did have a few more active Roleplayers! And I agree it would be nice to be able to support the site in that way, but it is still really small! Hopefully we get some more action in the upcoming new year! You mean you have all of the current shop hairs?

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Thu Dec 31, 2015 8:25 pm

Pengwing - Distracted // Offer.... Does 200 feathers sound ok

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby DemonSeed » Tue Jan 12, 2016 1:06 pm

Bliss wrote:

I liked it! :cheer: And there's nothing wrong with that! I wish the site did have a few more active Roleplayers! And I agree it would be nice to be able to support the site in that way, but it is still really small! Hopefully we get some more action in the upcoming new year! You mean you have all of the current shop hairs?

I have all the donatable items and I just finished buying all the items in the Twice Handeled store. So I am on the way to the hair shop xD

@Gizz - I did NOT see this, I am so sorry. Are you still wanting to buy that pengwing?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:42 pm

DS: I love the role playing for your shop keeper!

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:53 pm

DemonSeed wrote:
Bliss wrote:

I have all the donatable items and I just finished buying all the items in the Twice Handeled store. So I am on the way to the hair shop xD

@Gizz - I did NOT see this, I am so sorry. Are you still wanting to buy that pengwing?

Yes please :D

Postby DemonSeed » Wed Jan 20, 2016 12:46 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:DS: I love the role playing for your shop keeper!

Lol thank you. I am not the best writer but I like playing around a little bit when I can,

@Gizz - I shall send it your way. 200 will be just fine. Sending from my mule.

Postby DemonSeed » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:31 am

I am wondering what the wings from random events cost, anyone want to shed some light on that for me? I have been spending pure on commons but I still have 140 wings to buy rares.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Aug 07, 2016 12:26 pm

you are talking about the wing items that our avatar can wear? Those are SO difficult to have extras of. I am not sure of what the price on them should be. But ALOT.
Monkeygirl had a game thread for people who did not get the purple with butterfly wings on the carnivale event, not sure she is still running that. Those are the only ones I have extra on at the moment. Maybe I will do a lottery for them too... keep checking on...I like to keep my extra items as prizes.

Check out the other members yard sales. Akuyi may have an extra pair of the light purple. Anyone with a mule may have an extra pair from an event. I still want the dark purple wings which VERY few people have.And keep playing the events because I think that the wings can reappear in some of those, I believe the pink set did.

Postby okios » Mon Aug 08, 2016 5:35 pm

Idk how much the wing (donation currency) goes for, but how does 100 feathers for 10 wings sound?
I'm looking to buy Alpafro Hair (violet) from the Diamond Emporium.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:15 pm

https://i.imgur.com/paQOna3.png?1http://i.imgur.com/2Ka0iwp.png

Return to Yard Sale