Looking to buy, sell or trade items? Set up shop right here!

Watery Items: Freebie/Sale/Trade[ On Hold til the New Year

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Watery Items: Freebies/Sale/Trade (Need to Update)

Postby Watery Star » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:45 am

Watery Star wrote:
Cilencio Cerbera wrote:Doesn't feel so long ago. Can't believe it's already October.

Hey you had said you were questing for items. Which items are you interested in?

Ikr, it really flow by fast when we're having fun

Currently my priority had been shoes and backgrounds, but more towards shoes that can go with all those gowns, wrap dresses and the rose dress.

I'll look for shoes for you though events don't seem to include shoes most of the time.
As for backgrounds, I don't have many available so only trading for items or feathers.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:41 am

Postby Neko » Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:20 pm

Watery Star wrote:
Neko wrote:Heya, I don't know if this is still available, however I'd like to inquire about the free items.

Name: Neko
Item(s) you want:
You see. I have a bit of a conundrum. Since I'm new to the site I don't really know what things look like. Especially in text format x.x I'm not sure what to ask for, so I'd be happy for anything really. >w< I love things that are blue, purple or black. :D

If this is still available I'd like to ask for an item or so. If not, then that's absolutely fine as well.
Thank you for your time :smile:. I do apologize if I'm awkward ><

There's a thread or two that show off the items. Event items lists are a great place to look.
I got behind with updating my list that I didn't get around to try to have thumbnail images of the items :worry:
I can look through for items of those colors. Is there a style or theme you prefer? Futuristic etc.?

!! I was not expecting a reply back!!
I heard you're going through a rough time, so I was sure I would never get a response to this. Colour me surprised !

I hope things are doing better for you. :smile:
Hmm, I'm not very good with the thread system here, I'm not particular on it so, my chances of finding these may be hard. I'll try my best to when I get a chance to >w<!
So to answer your question, I'm not entirely if it's a style or not, however I could tell you things that I like :D.
I love Galaxy's, cats, music, art, animals. Anything here may help?
If not please respond back and I'll help figure out more ideas :3! I'm particularly fond of clothes and hair if that helps as well.
Thank you ever so much for your time! And I hope things lighten up on you. I may not know what it is that is troubling you, however I wish for a bit of light to shine down on you to feel a bit better nya! :cheer:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 am

:smile:

Neko's Quest Item.
Ghost Party Lights
Ethereal
^ Too freaking cute >w<!

Postby npixelz » Sun Oct 11, 2020 1:08 am

I don't know if Watery has any of extras of these, but there are cat ear items! Since you said you like cats

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Sun Oct 11, 2020 4:47 am

Watery Star wrote:I'll look for shoes for you though events don't seem to include shoes most of the time.
As for backgrounds, I don't have many available so only trading for items or feathers.

Ohshoot I'm sorry, thought it was a general question LMAO
If that is the case, I'd just pick an item off your list, feels bad troubling you lol. Brb, heading over to check it out.

Oh, how many feathers would you take for backgrounds?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: CilencioCerbera
Item(s) you want: (Any one will do, long list ahead for easy choosing :smile: )

Clothes:
Sundae Dress (Volcanoe/Fudge)
Wrap Dresses (Hot Hot Pink/Minty Fresh)
Classic Sweater (Superhero/Clown/Lion)
Mime Sweater

Hair:
Whipped Topping (Vanilla)
Braided Twintails: Crystal
Rockabilly Bandanna (Glass Princess/Forest Dweller/Strawberry Cream)

Shoes:
Shower Drain: Sane

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:41 pm

Postby Watery Star » Fri Oct 23, 2020 3:33 pm

I had started to post images of my available items but I wont be able to continue that for the time being.
I did see cat ears but don't remember if I have dupes.

Neko wrote:!! I was not expecting a reply back!!
I heard you're going through a rough time, so I was sure I would never get a response to this. Colour me surprised !

Hmm, I'm not very good with the thread system here, I'm not particular on it so, my chances of finding these may be hard. I'll try my best to when I get a chance to >w<!
So to answer your question, I'm not entirely if it's a style or not, however I could tell you things that I like :D.
If not please respond back and I'll help figure out more ideas :3! I'm particularly fond of clothes and hair if that helps as well.
Thank you ever so much for your time! And I hope things lighten up on you. I may not know what it is that is troubling you, however I wish for a bit of light to shine down on you to feel a bit better nya! :cheer:

Thanks :heart: Unfortunately I'm not able to respond as quickly as I'd like, but I'll make a note of your preferences.

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:
Ohshoot I'm sorry, thought it was a general question LMAO
If that is the case, I'd just pick an item off your list, feels bad troubling you lol. Brb, heading over to check it out.

Oh, how many feathers would you take for backgrounds?

-------------------------------------------------------------
Name: CilencioCerbera
Item(s) you want: (Any one will do, long list ahead for easy choosing :smile: )

Clothes:
Sundae Dress (Volcanoe/Fudge)
Wrap Dresses (Hot Hot Pink/Minty Fresh)
Classic Sweater (Superhero/Clown/Lion)
Mime Sweater

Hair:
Whipped Topping (Vanilla)
Braided Twintails: Crystal
Rockabilly Bandanna (Glass Princess/Forest Dweller/Strawberry Cream)

Shoes:
Shower Drain: Sane

Thanks for understanding and listing your choices :heart:
I haven't quite determined cost of backgrounds, some are more rare. Do you want any specific backgrounds?

Postby Neko » Fri Oct 23, 2020 6:39 pm

Watery Star wrote:I had started to post images of my available items but I wont be able to continue that for the time being.
I did see cat ears but don't remember if I have dupes.

Neko wrote:!! I was not expecting a reply back!!

Thanks :heart: Unfortunately I'm not able to respond as quickly as I'd like, but I'll make a note of your preferences.

Oh no worries! Take your time! A response is a response regardless of how long it takes. ^w^ Please feel free to take your time, you don't have to feel rushed with me owob.

Postby PsychoPotato » Fri Oct 23, 2020 10:07 pm

Hello ^^
Are you selling bg Cityscape Solar Eclipse for feathers? XD Can i buy it for 1k :feather: or 1.5k :feather: or 2k :feather: ??? XDDD

Thank you :cheer:

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Fri Oct 23, 2020 11:17 pm

Watery Star wrote:Thanks for understanding and listing your choices :heart:
I haven't quite determined cost of backgrounds, some are more rare. Do you want any specific backgrounds?

I'm aiming for any backgrounds that is not inside my inventory ^^ I see ya have two backgrounds that I happened to not have, wondering if there's any extras on these and whether they're up for sale:
- Cityscape Solar Eclipse
- Pengwing Mansion Living Room

Postby Of the Stars » Sat Oct 24, 2020 6:35 pm

Thanks everyone ^_^
So with the Halloween event having gifting portion, I'll be gifting some items one at a time between this account and my main.

~*~* Watery Star's mule *~*~

Postby Watery Star » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:21 pm

PsychoPotato wrote:Hello ^^
Are you selling bg Cityscape Solar Eclipse for feathers? XD Can i buy it for 1k :feather: or 1.5k :feather: or 2k :feather: ??? XDDD

Yes, I have one available for trade. I'll start the trade

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:

I'm aiming for any backgrounds that is not inside my inventory ^^ I see ya have two backgrounds that I happened to not have, wondering if there's any extras on these and whether they're up for sale:

I can trade the Pengwing Mansion Living Room.

Postby PsychoPotato » Sat Oct 24, 2020 8:34 pm

Yay thank you so much <3 <3 <3

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Sat Oct 24, 2020 9:23 pm

Watery Star wrote:
PsychoPotato wrote:Hello ^^

Yes, I have one available for trade. I'll start the trade

Cilencio Cerbera wrote:

I can trade the Pengwing Mansion Living Room.

Awesome! Can I trade it for 1k :feather: ? If it's rare, then I'll make it to 1.5-2k depending on your pricing ^^

Postby murmurlade » Sat Oct 24, 2020 11:34 pm

what would you be asking for the Pengwing Mansion Living Room?

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby Watery Star » Sun Oct 25, 2020 2:37 pm

Pengwing Mansion Living Room: I have 2 left so each of you can have one. event items/Lazarus items preferred.
I'm going back through my wish-list & checking what I'm missing.

Postby Ashton » Mon Oct 26, 2020 1:00 am

If you are looking for the Moon Landing Harvest background I have an extra of it, not sure what its worth or anything tho :c

PreviousNext

Return to Yard Sale