Looking to buy, sell or trade items? Set up shop right here!

Donating all my avi stuff

Moderator: Sanchicho

Donating all my avi stuff

Postby Cloudy » Thu Aug 20, 2020 11:57 am

hey guys, it's been a while but unfortunately i don't forsee myself logging back onto this site frequently anymore.

i had a lot of fun here though while making friends, chatting, and trading with everyone -- thank you all for the warm memories!

as for all my avi stuff, i feel like it'd be a waster to just let it all pick up dust in my closet inventory so... if anyone's willing for their charity threads, i'd like to donate all my items so that it can be put to good use and welcome new members to help them get a start on Windlyn!

I can donate my feathers too, though i don't have much lol

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:57 am

Check these out!
VOCALOID Cosplay & Chat

Stay chill

Re: Donating all my avi stuff

Postby galled » Thu Aug 20, 2020 1:44 pm

So sorry to hear that you won't be visiting anymore. I imagine it's real life stuff, but I hope it isn't something, well, there aren't the words... please take our love and well wishes. :hug:

You might consider sending your things to Lemon or other consistent regulars.

Farewell, Cloudy. :cry:

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:57 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Cloudy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 11:17 am

thank you galled! don't worry, it's nothing too terrible. i've just gotten really busy lately with some new opportunities coming my way and i haven't had much time to go on avi sites, which gradually led me to losing my interest in them unfortunately.

thank you all though for welcoming me with open arms and the well wishes!!

who knows, maybe once things calm down i may pick up avi sites again hahaha. i don't mind starting from fresh slate though, that's what keeps it exciting

Postby GlowyMushroom » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:14 pm

Aww >.< sad to see you go when i just arrived!!
Stay safe!!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:57 am

I Like Food. :heart: Image :heart: Yummy Yummy!

Postby galled » Fri Aug 21, 2020 12:20 pm

That's a relief! Thanks for the clarification!

After Vivianne, I don't take anything for granted... Gosh I miss her, and we'll miss you too, but the light will always be on and we look forward to seeing you when you get a chance to say hello and let us know how you're doing. Hugs!

That's exciting--new opportunities! We wish you the best of luck and much success! Onward and upward! <3

Server Administrator

Postby Cloudy » Fri Aug 21, 2020 10:32 pm

thank you, thank you, thank you! galled
and ahh, what terrible timing for me to be leaving when so many new people have arrived, argh.

windlyn is a great community so you've got loads to look forward to GlowyMushroom

Lemon's recommended that i dress up my avi in how i want to be remembered, thus i've chosen your stereotypical male lead in k-dramas xD though with the glasses it ended up looking like harry potter lol

i may change it though, but ahh i'll miss the dressing up my avi the most (in addition to chatting with everyone and roleplaying lol)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Aug 22, 2020 12:20 am

yes, happy to hear you are doing fine and off to new adventures...but keep a thought for your Windlyn family and check in once in awhile, we'd love to see you!

Postby Cloudy » Sat Aug 22, 2020 11:03 am

thank you everyone!

as it was recommended to me to do some donations myself, i'm gonna be hosting a short donation drive on my old yard sale thread Cloudy 98 Shopping Market

for everyone that's a newcomer, please check it out when it's up and ready! i'll be updating the stock to reflect what i have now that's available for donation to help all y'all get started & further going on windlyn

Postby Cilencio Cerbera » Sun Aug 23, 2020 10:45 pm

Awww, that's such a pity to hear that you're leaving :distress: But it's cool to hear that you're progressing in life! Wish ya all the best, Cloudy! :strain: :heart:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:57 pm

Postby Cloudy » Mon Aug 24, 2020 7:49 pm

thank you for the well wishes! i'm looking forward to all the new things coming my way!

the donation drive in my yard sale thread is up and running, so if you're a new user/know one then come/send them my way! i understand (from perusing through threads and lurking while i updated my thread xD) that there are several new users from the Chibi Kingdom site, all who are perfect candidates for my drive!

Postby Mouse » Tue Aug 25, 2020 10:13 am

I'm sorry to hear you are leaving! I hope you do return in the future! :) I didn't get a chance to chat with you, unfortunately!

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:57 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Aug 25, 2020 4:31 pm

Cloudy, You have items that those who have joined the past year haven't got!

Postby Cloudy » Tue Aug 25, 2020 6:11 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Cloudy, You have items that those who have joined the past year haven't got!

oh woah! i've really been gone for a long while then lol xD

do u think it'd be good if i opened up my donation thread to everyone that's joined from 2019 onwards then?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Aug 25, 2020 9:16 pm

They'd probably love it ! :wink:

I sent the trade and will apply your donation to my charity thread...thank you!!! :heart:

I really do hope you will pop on once in awhile and let us know you are doing well. Take care! :grin:

Postby Cloudy » Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:12 pm

thank you Lemon for allowing me to donate!

also reminder for everyone, items are going fast (thought I've still got a bulk ton of extras for several items, pls take them off my hands ahahaha) and i'll be closing the donation drive after August 30 (08/30)

Next

Return to Yard Sale