Looking to buy, sell or trade items? Set up shop right here!

Ashton's Trading Shop (Updated: 03/27/24)

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Ashton's Trading Shop (Updated: 03/27/24)

Postby AidanFoa » Fri Mar 29, 2024 1:18 pm

Nope you're absolutely right. I misread my own listing both times. I really meant it when I said I am sorry for being bothersome. I'm just really dumb. I apologize. If you're still willing to trade with me, I do still want to buy the items from you, but I also understand if you don't.
Again, I really did miscalculate and I am very sorry,

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 2:53 pm

Postby Ashton » Sat Mar 30, 2024 7:32 am

AidanFoa wrote:Nope you're absolutely right. I misread my own listing both times. I really meant it when I said I am sorry for being bothersome. I'm just really dumb. I apologize. If you're still willing to trade with me, I do still want to buy the items from you, but I also understand if you don't.
Again, I really did miscalculate and I am very sorry,

I will not be doing trades with you for some time due to the fact that it takes quite a bit of time just to search for items you had asked for only to have to reject the trade because you didn't want to calculate the price properly and when I informed you about the miscalculation you decided to make it seem like I was lying to you. Please ask one of the other Windlyn members for trades of those items if you still want them or Join Lemon's dice roll threads or charity event and ask for those items in return if you still want them.

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 9:53 am

Postby AidanFoa » Sun Mar 31, 2024 9:48 am

I understand. Again, I am very sorry. Thank you for your time.

Local time: Thu May 02, 2024 2:53 pm

Previous

Return to Yard Sale