Looking to buy, sell or trade items? Set up shop right here!

[b] purrfect apron dresses

Moderator: Sanchicho

[b] purrfect apron dresses

Postby Q-tea » Sat Feb 28, 2015 3:01 pm

I wasn't able to post enough to buy all the recolors. If you have an extra I'm definitely interested in buying it off of you. Basically if the color your selling isn't on my own list then I don't own it.

At the moment I have 83 feathers.

Owns:

Neon
Pink

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 3:33 pm

Re: [b] purrfect apron dresses

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Feb 28, 2015 6:56 pm

you are looking for the cute apron dress you have on? I have an extra neon, pink, ebony, duckling and red. I have the bunny dresses too. Unfortunately I got so carried away with gifting boxes I messed up on buying extras on some of the other items!

Postby Ryvvi » Sun Mar 01, 2015 5:13 am

i barely managed to get one of everything as is unfortunately T_T good luck!, im pretty sure a few people were collecting multiples for resale though so

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 9:33 am

Ry: Rise of The Innovator 4000 , The Quickening [NOT THE BEEEEESSS Limited Edition]

Postby Q-tea » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:20 pm

Lemon Cheesecake

Yes, they are called Purrfect Apron Dresses.
At the moment I am looking for these dresses, I'll quest the bunnies after I got this quest completed. I don't like to overwhelm myself. I already own Neon and Pink as I've stated in my OP, but I am interested in the rest. What are your prices?

Ryvvi

Sorry to hear that, I was hoping to get more items, but bought the bg by accident ( well not really ) I just didn't notice that the bg was worth like 700 feathers or something like that and then I couldn't afford the rest :/

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:30 pm

I am sending you a gift Q-tea

Postby Q-tea » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:24 pm

Lemon Cheesecakes

Omg thank you so much! Are you sure you don't want anything for it??? :<

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 01, 2015 6:35 pm

Q-tea, it makes me feel good if I can gift stuff, so if I have it then I am happy to share my extras. I am working on trying to get you the set. Unfortunately it has taken me awhile to realize that I should buy the whole sets plus extras, and I bought all the backgrounds this last event so that did set me back also.

Return to Yard Sale