Looking to buy, sell or trade items? Set up shop right here!

[B] Non Shop Items

Moderator: Sanchicho

[B] Non Shop Items

Postby Code » Wed Apr 01, 2015 10:36 am

Hello! I'm a wee little newbie, and looking to purchase all the items I've missed! At the moment, I don't have any, so please feel free to offer anything you have and please include an idea of how many feathers you would like for it. As my collection grows, I will include a list of items I already have. Thank you for stopping in!

(PS: If anyone has a comprehensive list for past items, please link me to it. I know such lists are being added to the wikia, but I am impatient, lol.)

Local time: Thu May 30, 2024 9:12 am

Re: [B] Non Shop Items

Postby Lime » Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:25 pm

Let's see!

I have spares of:

Lady's/Gents Suspenders (in Gold and Green), Bandages (from Halloween), St. Patrick's Prince Coat, Rabbit Ears (you probably have some already) in most colours, Bunny Hoods (also probably have those) in most colours, Hand Rose (white and pink), Pi Day Pies (both cherry and apple), TONS of Mystery Gifts (Valentine's 2015), Confetti Heart Balloon, Shot Through The Heart Bow (pink and red), Mouth Rose (blue and yellow), Gold Bow Tie, and Lovenote Inkpen Border.

That's about it! :D I don't have many spares. Offer what you you think is fair for whichever ones you want, and we can work something out!

Local time: Thu May 30, 2024 1:12 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Return to Yard Sale