Site-related news, such as promotions, events, etc.

Halloween Event 2014!

Moderator: Systems Admin

Halloween Event 2014!

Postby Camilia » Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:23 pm

Hello, hello, hello! It's been a long time since I've seen all of you~

Although a lot of you are new, so hello! I'm Camilia!

I'm the adorable, loveable, little Windlyn native to guide you all on your luxurious adventures for events that we host here, so you don't get lost! So come along now and I'll help you out!

This year I've been doing some research for our Harvest Festival, but I heard SOMETHING TOTALLY AMAZING!

You guys have Halloween- "Haah-lo-weeeen" - sounds so great! So apparently you guys on Earth have this fun little thing where you dress up, and hand out candy, and get to do goofy things, and eat all the candy! And and and it just sounds so amazing!

So I thought, to make you all feel like you're at home, and try to host a little event and-- Wait, did you hear that?

Ack! What is that thing? It's.. Crawling out of the ground and.. Oh no! Is that what I think it is? Eeeeeeek! I think.. I think that's a zombie! Quick, go find a shovel and head over to the event forum. I promise I'll pay you for however many of those creepy buggers you can whack! Aaahhh what a terrible holiday! I don't want to do this anymore!

[NPC]

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:01 am

Return to News