Site-related news, such as promotions, events, etc.

Novalia Lottery!

Moderator: Systems Admin

Novalia Lottery!

Postby Camilia » Thu Dec 19, 2013 12:19 pm

Hello, Camilia here!
What a wonderful time of year, isn't it? Everybody's out and about, stocking food and getting ready for the celebration of Novalia!
Wait, you don't know what Novalia is? Goodness, where have you been!

All righty, well! Where to start? Novalia is a ten day celebration, where each day in it is celebrated by a special theme. Wishing for good harvests, luck, health, you name it! During the fifth and sixth day, right in the middle, leading up to the official Novalia day at the end, is Fete! And oh man, you're in for a treat! Hehe, I rhymed.

Fete is a special celebration, where we worship the goddess Aurora for all her hard work and sunshine! In case you didn't know, she's the goddess of the Dawn. That's why we have our Dance of the Dawn! We gather around, when the borealis lights are at their peak towards the middle of the Novalia festival! You can see them during all ten days, but on the fifth and sixth day they just light up the sky! It's so pretty! We start at night when we can see them, and drink, eat and party until morning! Then we keep on celebrating until the last day, which is Novalia, signaling a new year! Then we wait until next year and do it all again! Exciting, isn't it?!

.. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it. Lime and Diana, and I will be celebrating it with you all the way up until the end! And next year, and the year after that.. Anyways!

Although, where I come from, we don't celebrate much of Fete or Novalia. I moved here from faaaaaar far away! And I've come to share some special celebrations of my own! I'm going to be hosting a special Novalian style lottery for all you special little Windalians! It will last all ten days of Novalia, starting from.. Lemme find the translation here.. Your "December 22nd until the 31st!" Yep. That seems right. There's an entry fee to the lottery though, so don't spend all your feathers at once! See you there!

If you have any questions, feel free to post away in the support forum, or send a little PM over to Lime! Thanks all! Happy holidays!

[NPC]

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 am

Re: Novalia Lottery!

Postby Diana » Tue Dec 24, 2013 1:08 am

Just for quick access, in case people aren't seeing it, Click Here to join in on the fun!

Site Admin

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:53 am

Return to News