For those to sell their art! All paid shops go here. Do not advertise here!

Kawaii's "Pay What You Want" Art Shop! ((CLOSED))

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kawaii's "Pay What You Want" Art Shop! ((OPEN))

Postby Maro » Fri Jan 02, 2015 11:35 am

/snuggles knt/ heyyy

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 9:52 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Kawaii Neko Teaa » Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:06 pm

*snuggles Maro back* Hey! Sorry i've been inactive ;w;

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 7:22 am

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:36 pm

I'm glad doing ok Neko! :D

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Kawaii Neko Teaa » Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:55 pm

That's good to hear! I love the background you have! c:

http://prntscr.com/5nsdsn
New arts!

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:10 pm

That's awesome Neko!!!!!

Postby Kawaii Neko Teaa » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:36 pm

Thank you! It was for Maro on another site. Thought I show off what my recent works are... I need to get motivated to draw for my customers on here XDD

I REALLY don't feel like coloring art, like, at all. ;-;

Postby Blue Jay » Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:43 pm

Sketches are awesome though. Only parts that should be colored in are eyes though. XD

Postby Maro » Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:49 am

i still really love that art <3

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 9:52 am

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:04 pm

It's still really awesome Neko!!!

Postby Kawaii Neko Teaa » Sun Jan 04, 2015 12:27 pm

Thanks you both ;w;

I actually may just finish up these requests on this thread, and probably quit Windlyn.
I can't keep up with all these sites. ;-; And for some reason my motivation doesn't push me towards this site... sorry to say.

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:08 pm

D'awww you will be missed Neko!

Postby Diana » Sun Jan 04, 2015 1:42 pm

Kawaii Neko Teaa wrote:Thanks you both ;w;

I actually may just finish up these requests on this thread, and probably quit Windlyn.
I can't keep up with all these sites. ;-; And for some reason my motivation doesn't push me towards this site... sorry to say.

Oh no!
I'm sorry to hear that. :C
What do we lack that would help up your interest in us?

Site Admin

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:22 am

Postby Kawaii Neko Teaa » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:26 pm

Yeah, thank you Jay ;w;

@Diana:
Well I think there's too many items to buy during events. Like i've spent all 2k I had during the holidays. I think some things should be free, and some to buy. Cause there's like 30+ items to buy for 10-50 feathers... ;c

This also cannot be controlled, but some people take awhile to reply or no one is on when I am so I have no one to chat with, but when I do they're getting off.

I also think that the elf ears should go in a different tab, I want to wear them with piercings. Maybe let some items equip twice.

I would also like to see the announcements look better. I mean the home page looks a little bit scattered. I think only one announcement bubble should be on the front page, and that it would be "read all" automatically so I don't have to click it and wait. c:

Not trying to sound mean, just giving you what I think is not okay, so maybe in the future it'll be changed. Also it's not for sure if I will leave, but for now i'm thinking of it. The event items are on the top of my list though. There's so much to buy during the events and not everyone has 2k+ feathers to buy them with. Even I ran short and I have like 30 feathers... ;c

ALSO one more idea, get more feathers with longer posts, so make the cap 50 instead of 10 per post. c:

Thanks for taking the time to read this. c:

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:55 pm

Your welcome Neko!

Postby Diana » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:16 pm

I try to make sure there's a "something for everyone" aspect during holidays and other events-- we used to get a lot of complaints about how there wasn't enough choices (being colours or types of items) during those times.
We ran a winter event where all the items were available for free for those who took the time to come to visit and click around each day. If they missed some, feathers were given out to help them purchase the remaining items.

I see. I'm sorry you feel that way about the level of user communication. That's always been a problem with forums and the internet, since people are in different time zones or sometimes have difficult schedules. We're not very big yet, so there's not a lot of variety. I'm sure it will come, as more users bring their friends who are online at or around the same time as them.

The elf ears were re-located to be able to be worn with hats. They wouldn't work with the piercings anyways, since the piercings are shaped for human (rounded) ears.

I'm still re-working things related to announcements; we've only really had three major events so far, so there hasn't been a lot of practice making the announcement pages for them. They'll look better as time goes on.
The problem with taking away "read all" is that you'd load the whole post when you visit the page, so you'd have to wait longer for the whole home page every time you visit it, instead of waiting a little bit longer when you want to read the full update pages. Some updates are longer than others as well (some being very long), so it would inconvenience those who don't particularly care to see what I'm doing on the site all the time. There are two because originally Lime was actively helping out with the site, so there was "Lime's updates" and "Diana's updates" -- we both handled different aspects of the site. I understand how that's confusing now that I make all the updates.

I could see the longer posts granting more feathers idea being helpful. We already give extra feathers in areas of the forums where users would normally hold deeper discussions, I could make it also give extra feathers by how many characters are in the post. However, what's to stop people from just adding a lot of styling to their post (xXXXxxxxxXXXXxxx username says: xxxxxXXXxxxxXXXXXxxxXx) and submitting a one word reply (or "asdfjsdfjkhsdf kjhsdfkjshdfkjhsd jkdfhdj" x1000) to get extra feathers? If you have a suggestion to combat that, I'm all ears.

Thanks for your input~
I'm sorry that you're not happy with the site.

Site Admin

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:22 am

PreviousNext

Return to Main Shops