For those to sell their art! All paid shops go here. Do not advertise here!

Kawaii's "Pay What You Want" Art Shop! ((CLOSED))

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Kawaii's "Pay What You Want" Art Shop! ((OPEN))

Postby Turtle Sensei » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:31 pm

Diana, I do agree with what you've said. And Neko, hunny, ya know I love ya, but you haven't been active enough on this site to warrant this complaint. I have been on here and on Caedon at the same time and you're talking up a storm over on Caedon but you're absent here. Maro and I are both on when you are as is Blue Jay as he's in your time zone. And the event items were given out for free if you were on to post. Just like most site's events are run. You have to post in order to earn the items.

I'll be sorry to see you leave if you do, but please give Diana and Lime the credit that they deserve. I meam, Diana is running this site amazingly and she's still in high school.

So please, try to actually be on here and active before you comp!ain about how the site is run. It's run much better than Caedon or Sapherna in my opinion.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 3:35 pm

Postby Blue Jay » Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:54 pm

Neko I love you to pieces but I do agree with what Turtle said about me being on. I'm always on Windlyn all day talking to people and half the time I see you come on you post three times and poof you leave. So I don't get to talk to you as much as I would like to because you poof before I can talk to you. *nods head and offers cookies*

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 5:35 pm

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Maro » Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:42 pm

I have to admit I agree vvith both Jay & Sensei. VVe try to talk to you and you hop off before even giving it a chance. If you had been on during the event you vvould have been able to find pengvvings and get pretty much a good chunk of said event items for free. Even feathers to go tovvards the items the next day if you happened to miss them. You can't complain about items not being free vvhen a good chunk of them vvere or you vvere given currency to compensate. You also can't complain about lack of people to talk to vvhen you aren't on to even give them a chance to chat. Yet like Sensei said you'd chat up a storm on another site during the same time period. It's not very fair to Diana nor Lime to lob those as complaints about the site vvhen technically it's your ovvn fault that it has happened. Also I do have to agree vvith Diana a bit on the elf ears/piercings issue they don't really match up vvell together since they are designed for the regular base ears and not the pointy ones. These girls are vvorking their butts off to do their best and this is as Diana one of the fevv actual events that have happened so far on the site. I savv you claim another site is nicer than vvindlyn's community and yet you never really gave this community a chance at all, you hop on post once or tvvice then hop back off. Hovv can you properly say they are nicer if you literally don't give vvindlyn a chance? I'm sorry if I do come off as rude right novv but I'm quite upset at you at the moment. Like... very very upset right novv. It's kind of hard for me to keep my self-censor filter on right novv honestly. But in all seriousness, don't go blaming a site for issues you yourself caused to happen for yourself.

/endrant/

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 8:05 pm

Art by - ciel

Postby Kawaii Neko Teaa » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:20 pm

I wasn't even complaining... she asked for my opinions and what I thought needed work on this site.

Whatever though.

Also everyone has their eyes on things, I am not on always, and I GET BUSY. I WANT TIME TO MYSELF. I can't waste my time 24/7 on Windlyn to get items. I was giving Diana my opinions like she asked, I didn't mean to come off as complaining, or being rude. I haven't judged Diana or Lime on how well they run the site, I think they're doing amazing at running a site with only two of them. I'm just pointing out (what she asked me to do) what I thought the flaws were. I put them out lightheartedly, and wanted them read as so.

If I say I don't like these things, I don't like it. If you don't agree with me, fine, but don't badmouth me like me that to my face.

At least Diana took it well and replied kindly and respectfully, unlike you three, who I never asked for your take on this situation.
Also I will NOT finish the slots, thank you.

I savv you claim another site is nicer than vvindlyn's community and yet you never really gave this community a chance at all, you hop on post once or tvvice then hop back off. Hovv can you properly say they are nicer if you literally don't give vvindlyn a chance?

Please, i'd love to see where I said that.

Re: Kawaii's "Pay What You Want" Art Shop! ((CLOSED))

Postby Lime » Wed Jan 07, 2015 5:54 pm

All right, guys. I can see where you're both coming from. Neko, Diana did ask you what was wrong and why you didn't like the site. I would have asked the same question, because of course we'd like to know what we can do to improve it for everyone. You gave an honest opinion, and we appreciate that. It wasn't taken as a complaint, so don't worry about it. It is sad to see a member go though, and we hope maybe in the future when we develop more you'll come check us out again.

On the other hand, I do see where everyone else is coming from- they are all valid points, but there's no reason for anybody to get upset over anything. Nobody was being rude, they were just stating their own opinion, which is also perfectly acceptable.

Although this seems to have gotten out of hand, so I'm going to ask that nobody else posts in response to this, unless it's specifically about the shop or the likes. If you have any more problems, you can PM me about it.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 6:35 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Kawaii Neko Teaa » Wed Jan 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Thank you so much Lime for being understanding. I may stay, I don't know. I wanted to try to stay a little active, but I was just about to say this was getting off topic as well, so thanks for butting into here.

Thanks so much for your reply, have a good day. c:

Postby Turtle Sensei » Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:28 pm

As Lime said Neko, I meant no rudeness. I only meant to explain my opinion on the matter and the fact that I didn't understand your point. Sorry you got upset. I hope you do stay.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 3:35 pm

Previous

Return to Main Shops