A place to store, or show off your art for all to see!

Doodle Q&A with Koru!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Doodle Q&A with Koru!

Postby Koru » Wed Feb 11, 2015 9:28 am

Hey, I'm Banni's mule! When I am talking OOC, my font will be green!

Koru has been an OC of mine since I was reaaaally little!
He's literally grown with me. His appearance has changed over the years, his personality has also grown and matured from a little boy, to a puberty teen, and now to an adult. He even went through typical teenage phases with me.
Once, he even dyed his hair blue!

Well, lets learn more about him, I will warn you that he was made when I was 8 and my best friend and I RPed a lot, every time including him, so some of his past will definitely sound silly. Oh well--
MEET HIM HOW HE IS AND WAS!

PS: My responses might be slow, or take days, my day job is picking up and I have a million things to do. This is something I feel like I could relax and do on the side (:

Local time: Tue May 07, 2024 10:08 am

Re: Doodle Q&A with Koru!

Postby Diana » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:28 pm

Ooh! How fun~
Hrm... I'll try to start you off with a question, but I'm really bad at coming up with questions.
How about "What do you think of your creator?" C:

If that's no good, we could do something easy like "what's your favourite colour?"

Site Admin

Postby Cae » Wed Feb 11, 2015 7:30 pm

I think this could be interesting as well, and I have one question for right now, what is your favorite color? If it's not blue I dunno what I'd do.

Local time: Tue May 07, 2024 11:08 am

Always looking for something interesting.

Postby VʌVincenT⊥T » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:09 pm

That's pretty much how my OC Vincent is <3 I've had him for SO SO LONG and I feel like his past is super silly but what do you expect when I've had him since I was 14 or so and I'm going to be 30 hehe

I am not alone! This thread makes me super happy! ♪(๑ᴖ◡ᴖ๑)♪ and your little sketch is amazing! I love it!

Local time: Tue May 07, 2024 12:08 pm

Postby Koru » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:03 am

Diana wrote: "What do you think of your creator?" C:

I feel as if I've cared for her like a little sister, though. We will always be inseparable.

I created Koru when I was going through rough things as a child, especially with how badly I was abused in school.
He was, at first, an imaginary friend (although I was too old for that, I didn't care cause it made me happy). And I would look to him for emotional comfort especially when things went bad.
I kind of still do, but in drawing form lol

Postby Koru » Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:19 am

Diana wrote:"what's your favourite colour?"

Cae wrote:I think this could be interesting as well, and I have one question for right now, what is your favorite color? If it's not blue I dunno what I'd do.

Like this scarf I used to wear when I was little! I think my best friend Toby gave it to me.

Postby Toad » Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:05 am

what is your favorite food?

Local time: Tue May 07, 2024 9:08 am

ImageImageImage

Return to Show Off