Share your tips & tricks for life here, or help share your goals.

Star's Journal

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Star's Journal

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:10 pm

Is he able to do physical therapy to strengthen the muscles around his wrists to help him out? Maybe the same condition is what is causing him to get tired so easy? Has he been able to get treatment?

Oh, I thought you lived at his Mom's place! Maybe not see her so much or does she help to take care of him? She may be worried what will happen to him when she is gone and is trying to challenge him to be more self sufficient? I'm just taking wild guesses...

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:40 pm

Postby star2000shadow » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:24 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Is he able to do physical therapy to strengthen the muscles around his wrists to help him out? Maybe the same condition is what is causing him to get tired so easy? Has he been able to get treatment?

Oh, I thought you lived at his Mom's place! Maybe not see her so much or does she help to take care of him? She may be worried what will happen to him when she is gone and is trying to challenge him to be more self sufficient? I'm just taking wild guesses...

he lives with me in my apartment and he is self sufficiant he just has depression, and has been kicked so very many times he's just learned to not see the good in anything. and we'll still be moving, she's apologized to him so their talking at least.. and i got GREAT news today, went in for my wound treatment and its gotten small enough, I can now use just a BANDAID on it 'does happy squee' and i made it up and down a flight of stairs.. :smile:

Postby galled » Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:59 pm

Depression is debilitating. Many times depression is actually a manifestation of anger at an incident or series of abuses (sometimes imaginary too--which makes it all more difficult to deal with). Lord knows we all have experienced incidents and abuses that makes us angry, but when you can't fix or push it back it sometimes leads to depression. Does he see someone about it?

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gingerale » Fri Apr 28, 2017 9:38 pm

Star, so glad you are feeling better, what a relief! :cheer:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:40 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 05, 2017 8:09 pm

Haven't seen you on for a few days, star...is everything going ok?

Postby Gingerale » Mon May 15, 2017 6:45 pm

are you managing to get around more now? feeling better?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:40 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 19, 2017 5:35 pm

star bright, star light... looking for our shining star...

Previous

Return to Lifestyle & Health