Saving up for something? Keeping track of things? Do it here!

One Item Quest

Moderator: Sanchicho

One Item Quest

Postby Lobotomy Rites » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:50 pm

As the title suggests, I'm questing one item at a time! It makes me feel like I'll be able to achieve something if I focus on just one thing, although I may put a list of "Wishlist Items" at a later time. Who knows!

Current Quest
Item: Flowing Mane (Unicorn)
Shop: Diamond's Emporium
Cost: 10 :R_Wing:

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 11:02 am

Re: One Item Quest

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:20 pm

You can purchase the flowing mane hair yourself in diamond's Emporium shop if you want, if you don't want to buy wing currency then sometimes events award free wing currency (such as the most recent treasure chest hunt). If you were offering feathers for the hair, what were you willing to pay?

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 8:02 am

Postby Lobotomy Rites » Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:25 pm

Lemon Cheesecake

That's a good tip! I'm glad to hear that there are awards for doing events, so I'll be sure to try out the current event~ Hopefully I do well in it! ^ ^~

I'm willing to pay almost anything (so long as it's not ridiculously high) - but I also don't mind working for it a little bit! :3 Do you know what might be a reasonable number?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 24, 2016 1:24 pm

hmmm... I really don't know what is a good exchange for a wing currency item because wing currency can only be won in a special event OR purchased with real money.

That said, someone had posted in their yard sale that they would give wings for items...but I can't remember who it was.You may have to do some detective work in the yard sale/collecting/questing threads.

In the meantime I am not sure if I am ready to part with my wing items but that might be something worth considering for a game thread award... and you can always wait to see if the upcoming events give out wings.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Feb 29, 2016 11:45 pm

ah,lobotomy, you're the one looking for diamond shop hair...Chii is looking to sell some of hers for feathers...maybe you can work out a deal...

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:07 pm

Lots of luck getting everything, one thing at a time!

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Return to Questing & Collecting