The hangout spot for the more veteran users to lend out a helping hand...

Gizzie and Lemon's Welcome Charity ~Pick your gift

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: Gizzie and Lemon's Charity ( welcoming you in)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 04, 2017 3:08 pm

We will have to ask Diana if next year she can make bunnies for Easter that match the bunny slippers! I would totally love that!!

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:46 pm

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:28 pm

Green bunnies -pets green bunny- :heart:

Chickie slippers, penguin slippers, monkey slippers

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:46 pm

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby mdom » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:33 pm

Hugs and Kisses has... a few trades to attend to xDD
I love all colors, Lemon! *___* and now I can match them all, I bought the whole flower shop asdygsajdguyew

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:46 am

by Valentine Strange

Postby Red » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:15 pm

Lemon Cheesecake
Thats' about how it is for me, though I've been trying to sleep properly. My mind can be stupidly active at times, granted I can control that with meditation/relaxation most times. Just I've been sleeping so much lately and not feeling rested at all, but not overtired either. I think this has passed now, though.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:46 am

Known, a drop, unknown an ocean.
We, mankind, strangers in our own world.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:22 pm

Thanks for the donations mdom - if Hugs and Kisses doesn't pick them up then please let me know, but it looks like Gizzie has been checking on.

Red : I just got a complete blood work done to try and figure out where my fatigue is coming from. I have also been getting discomfort in my tummy so that could be part of it. Some medications that are supposed to help make you sleepy just make my mind loopy so that I am real tired but my head spins so much I can't sleep.
Congratulations on a second thread, did you decide on a prize yet?

Postby Red » Sun Jun 04, 2017 11:55 pm

Lemon Cheesecake
I need to get some blood work done too, both for my psychiatrist and my primary care doctor. I can't relate to the discomfort, but my meds usually make me very drowsy so I take them at night. What kind of discomfort is it t hough? Pain or uneasy feeling, etc?

I actually managed to get 1,008 on the Spelling Bee game, I think. (surprised the hell out of me tbh).
Would I be able to see the Magic Red, Romance, Blue, and Loyalty Roses? I'm going to probably make a female avatar after a while, however I would love to have some of the commemorative wings (I think that's what they are?) at some point. Especially in pink/red or black. :cheeky:

Postby Hugs and Kisses » Mon Jun 05, 2017 4:49 pm

I was going to make a list of what all was in the donation trades from mdom but my images won't load till I get a 4g payment boost on the 8th :/ should I wait till I can get a list to accept @Lemon

Postby Hugs and Kisses » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:13 pm

Never mind that last post lol I forgot about the finished trades it shows every trade and I can get pictures later, trades accepted and ty :wink:

Postby mdom » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:31 pm

xDDD
You're welcome!
I need to build my feathers again to donate them... ohh drats I could donate wings! xD
Let me know if you need potions and stuff.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jun 05, 2017 6:52 pm

Red : congratulations on the spelling Bee! Can you look at the images for the briar roses on Akuyi's thread and then let me know? viewtopic.php?f=59&t=1267 under new item design items in the third post.

I think my health problems might be gall bladder so I am going on a special diet and it does seem to be helping.

Wings are extremely difficult to get, They sell for thousands of feathers if anyone is selling and I only have a couple extras which I am offering when members make a major milestone ( I put the image in).

One day I will figure out how to set up the items as neatly as Akuyi has them!

Gizzie : do you want the items people donate to go to me then? You can list what mdom gave you under the donations and not do the images.

Postby Hugs and Kisses » Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:57 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:
Gizzie : do you want the items people donate to go to me then? You can list what mdom gave you under the donations and not do the images.

Either one of us is fine I think , I received lots of chickie items, bows and dresses and fishing stuff and a moon background, picnic baskets and sock hop items and a few other stuff I guess I can hold on to stuff and if you are low on a certain item I can refill your stuff or something I need to get back to playing daily games and up the feathers pile for us and I wonder if the fishing stuff will retire like I see the new telescopes and they were not there from the start I don't think but like I wonder if Diana like swaps out and discontinues stuff and rotates items so like some become unavailable

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:05 pm

Gizzie - ok, hold on to those since you can then use them to give away. I am trying to post who I gave to for what achievement so do that in one of your saved posts for us to keep track of.

mdom: Thank you for the items! What would you like a s a thank you gift? I have some items not listed on the first page. I am also working on doing a charity for the "magical" items sometime this summer, I just need to figure out the "sorting" and the wand picking you idea (ya, I am borrowing the idea from HP).

Postby Hugs and Kisses » Mon Jun 05, 2017 10:16 pm

I have 7 trades full worth of items to list under mdoms name in donations :heart:

Lemon if you can compile me a list of the stuff names etc etc I can copy paste the given list in my post thingy I don't want to overlook something I tend to miss one or so :strain:

On a side note I have an extra chicken background and an extra pink wing set to use one day in giveaways that I found in Gremmys closet when we get to those types of giveaways and I have a few (non listed stuff) as well

Postby Red » Tue Jun 06, 2017 1:24 am

Lemon Cheesecake
Thank you! I really like the blue set, though, how much do the black and red crowns go for under the Item Design Contest? And do you have a list for the all the different wings?

Postby mdom » Tue Jun 06, 2017 9:33 am

No need for thank you gifts, I plan to give whenever I can ^^
Unless...
you have more extra quiltipuffs...
I wouldn't say no to them.

PreviousNext

Return to Newbie Assistance