For the contestants who want to go down in history... Start all your campaigns right here!

Windlyn's Heros: Highlighting Very Special People(open-WIP)

Moderator: Sanchicho

Windlyn's Heros: Highlighting Very Special People(open-WIP)

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:24 am

:heart: I have been noticing how helpful and encouraging people are on Windlyn and I think they deserve recognition...

If you find someone that has brought a positive note to your day, a smile to your face, that has been helpful or generous, someone that you feel has benefited Windlyn, radiates and upholds the Windlyn spirit, recognize them here.

If you can remember, please use the icon that you feel best describes the award you are recognizing them for.

(I probably at some point will be listing everyone on here. If you have other suggestions to benefit this thread please let me know so that I can implement them.) Post as many times as you like! :cheer:

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:24 pm

Re: Windlyn's Heros: Highlighting Very Special People

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:25 am

:pengwing: (Friendship) medal of honor

Awarded to those members who at sometime display one of the characteristics which makes Windlyn special (helpful, generous, encouraging). Who encourage their friends to participate on Windlyn and extend the hand of friendship to other members.

awarded to:
Murmurlade
[+] SPOILER
nominated by Lemon Cheesecake: for going above and beyond during the Valentine's event to make sure every member who was on received a gift and kept up the posting so others could build feathers. Also for their helpfulness to newcomers with providing information on how Windlyn works and safe guarding the integrity of Windlyn.

ShiroGem:
[+] SPOILER
for reminding others of the events, starting a new thread for members (nominated by Lemon Cheesecake). nominated by Murmurlade:"ShiroGem: mostly because she's one of my very good friends, the first person ive met up with irl, and for introducing me to windlyn. :P

Galled, Diana, Liora by Npixelz
galled, Diana, and Liora for either the Friendship or Benevolent Medal of Honor.
[+] SPOILER
Because when I was upset about the St. Patrick's Day event, with the limericks, they were super understanding, and talked to me in the PMs, calming me down and cheering me up.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:25 am

:tumblii: (Artistic) medal of honor recipients

ShiroGem:
[+] SPOILER
nominated by Murmurlade for " her art is super cute and *COUGHS* she's submitted items that are going to be released on windlyn in march! (or well so ive been told) im super excited for them, but besides that, her paintings and illustrations are gorgeous and im happy as a friend to be able to the see the vast improvements she's made with her art over the year."

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:26 am

:L_Wing: (Guardian/Protective) medal of honor recipients: DEFENDERS OF THE REALM

Awarded to those members who have the courage to defend the integrity of Windlyn. This is the highest medal of honor that is granted on Windlyn. For those members having the courage to protect WIndlyn and keep it safe from negative forces.

Awarded to:
Akuyi and Murmurlade 2/26/2017

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:27 am

:doughnut-brown: (Sweet) medal of honor recipients

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:27 am

:heart: (Benevolent : Heartening/Loving/Inspirational/kind) medal of honor recipients

Bestowed on those members who exhibit and bestow encouragement and inspiration to other members, being supportive and optimistic or generous and kind in word or deed.

Dragoness
@Watery Star

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:28 am

:Feather: (generosity) medal of honor recipients

Akuyi : for your charity thread
[+] SPOILER
by Lemon Cheesecake and renominated by Murmurlade "because he's really too kind! im speaking from his yard sale thread here; his items are probably worth loads more but he's okay with swapping with my dumb items?!? aku you're running a business and making a loss, yknow! but, heh, anyway, he's reaaaally nice."

Monkeygirl: for your dice game threads
Murmurlade: for Valentine gift Bombing everyone

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:29 am

:rooster: (industrious/productive) medal of honor recipients

For those members who exhibit above and beyond the normal capacity of posting by setting up events, games or other challenges for members or who personally exhibit productive participation in Windlyn events.

@Ciel: For her November 2016 avatar contest
Ryvvi: for extending the 2017 gifting challenge
Monkeygirl for rising to the occasion and(probably) being the first to gift 200 baskets during the 2017 Valentine's event

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:32 am

:cool: medal of honor recipients

awarded to those members who have displayed or produced a work of art, thread or other incident that is deemed cool. :grin:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:34 am

one more in case

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:40 am

saving because you never know when more room is needed.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:47 am

one more just to be safe

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jan 22, 2017 11:48 am

Starting with..........

:Feather: Medal of honor I'd like to bestow on Akuyi for your charity thread and your generosity not only to new members but as displayed in your fairness in your trades and gifts to other members.

Re: Windlyn's Heros: Highlighting Very Special People (open

Postby Akuyi » Sun Jan 22, 2017 2:53 pm

Oh you~

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:24 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Re: Windlyn's Heros: Highlighting Very Special People (open

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sun Jan 22, 2017 3:07 pm

Got a couple of letters flipped in artistic

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:24 am

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImage

Next

Return to Hall of Heroes