For the contestants who want to go down in history... Start all your campaigns right here!

Windlyn's Heros: Highlighting Very Special People(open-WIP)

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: Windlyn's Heros: Highlighting Very Special People (open

Postby Of the Stars » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:04 pm

:heart: To Lemon Cheesecake for all the advice you have given and concern your have shown to not just me but many others on here. ^_^

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:17 pm

~*~* Watery Star's mule *~*~

Postby Akuyi » Fri Jan 27, 2017 12:25 pm

I also nominate Lemon for generosity! :Feather:
Always keeping up those dice threads and giving out so many past event items as rewards! :shock:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:17 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:34 pm

aw! you guys are so sweet! but I think I should eliminate myself from being nominated since I started the thread But I am very touched by your nominating me!!! :cheer: Thank you! :heart:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:17 pm

Re: Windlyn's Heros: Highlighting Very Special People(open-W

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:40 pm

:L_Wing: :R_Wing: nominating Akuyi and Murmurlade as defenders of the realm for making sure new members know that Windlyn is a PG 13 site and adhering to the integrity of Windlyn.

:pengwing: Ambassador of Friendship to Murmurlade for going above and beyond to encourage others during the Valentine 2017 event

:Feather: Medal of Courage for Monkeygirl18 for going beyond her comfort zone and participating whole heartedly in the recent gifting event and for her continued generosity for her dice game threads.

Postby ShiroGEM » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:29 pm

I would bestow honours on Mur but realised you had done it before me. c': maybe next time. :Feather: and :pengwing: for you for acknowledging my friends and contributing so much to the community. :cheer:

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:17 am

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:20 pm

even if a person has been nominated, you can nominate them again! I am trying to figure out an award systm so that is just extra points for them.

Shiro: You and Mur seem like a good set of friends, nice to have you both participating and getting others active too!

Postby murmurlade » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:48 pm

*clears throat*

id love to nominate a certain cheesecake for :Feather: her outstanding generosity and kindness that has never once wavered over the years she's been on windlyn. she's a blessing to both new users and old, and im sure we can all agree that's she's absolutely adorable.

similarly, this cheesecake should also be receiving the :doughnut-brown: sweetness award for her sugary personality and peppiness in the threads, always brightening our days! not to mention she's the current record holder of donut swap, i feel that this award would be super fitting for her.

id also love to nominate shirogem for the artistic medal of honour-- :tumblii: her art is super cute and *COUGHS* she's submitted items that are going to be released on windlyn in march! (or well so ive been told) im super excited for them, but besides that, her paintings and illustrations are gorgeous and im happy as a friend to be able to the see the vast improvements she's made with her art over the year.

renominating akuyi for the :Feather: generosity award because he's really too kind! im speaking from his yard sale thread here; his items are probably worth loads more but he's okay with swapping with my dumb items?!? aku you're running a business and making a loss, yknow! but, heh, anyway, he's reaaaally nice.

:pengwing: okay one last one, i swear! nominating shirogem for the friendship medal of honour-- mostly because she's one of my very good friends, the first person ive met up with irl, and for introducing me to windlyn. :P

was that overkill? you don't understand, these aren't even half of my sentiments :P

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:16 pm

I am so touched, thank you Mur! :heart: Yes! this is what I hope everyone will eventually do ~ the majority of members on here do so many kind and wonderful things I think it is great to acknowledge it!

I am still trying to figure out the medal of honor titles etc so I'll take suggestions. It's a work in progress but I hope it will make the sender and recipient both feel good. :cheer:

Postby murmurlade » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:32 pm

no problem! rather than the names, i think a better system is needed. ie) every week/month the person with the most nominations is chosen and put on the first page? awww, lemon you're making me want to draw little trophies now ;n; too bad its not the weekend anymore.

Postby ShiroGEM » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:51 pm

nooo mur why you spoilin the surprise :cry:
//blushes in the corner/

@Lemon Cheesecake
Yea!! we've known each other for a long while now. c: Mur is so adorable like you won't understand, they're a tree. So tall. *v*

Postby murmurlade » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:53 pm

It's still a surprise if I didn't say what items they were
*whistles and averts eyes*

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Lemon Cheesecake Perhaps you could do something where people can make little icons for this thread alone with a title to match instead of using the emoticons.

Like, for the guardian/protective ones, while the wing emoticon is a good choice, if someone can create a specialized icon for it, it'd be better, or like the wing on an actual medal.

Like an icon like this:
[+] SPOILER

Of course, drawn by someone, but what would look more like a medal of honor.

And just the name itself. Getting people to help you come up with more official names.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:17 pm

Postby murmurlade » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:56 pm

graphics always make the thread look neater. :P

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 26, 2017 7:22 pm

Great ideas! I'm not so good at graphics :tongue: but I agree! And I do like the medal idea that Monkeygirl has. The emitcons were just easier to use for now and I was trying to keep with the Windlyn theme.

I was thinking the first page probably will end up just being the most recent or the ones with the most nominations...otherwise I'll run out of room.

Postby ShiroGEM » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:31 pm

The medal idea is nice but may take some time, so I think we should stick to wings for now. ^^

PreviousNext

Return to Hall of Heroes