2017 NOVALIA EVENT SWAP SHOP (For the quests)

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: 2017 NOVALIA EVENT SWAP SHOP (For the quests)

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Sun Dec 31, 2017 6:48 pm

XoGREMLINoX wrote:'Midnight' Mystic's Pants please I haven't completed quests today (timer starts now)

This pengwing helped mulie COMPLETED :grin_wink:

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 am

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jan 01, 2018 10:49 am

The Novalia items are gone on the quest but the quest still remains! But I can't find any Pengwings so I think they are all partied out too.

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 am

Postby ciel » Tue Jan 23, 2018 10:26 am

i'm super late but i'm not sure where else to post this; is anyone still doing the quest? it's available under the 'game room' tab, does that mean it's a permanent fixture?

also, was there ever a list of the items that were given out as a reward for completing the quest(s)?

and finally; i need "'Twilight' Starry Shawl", is anyone willing to trade for it? aha

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:30 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 23, 2018 7:37 pm

Check out Akuyi's yard sale for the shawl!

Unfortunately I have run low on my celestial items so I have stopped using them on the quests (I just cancel the quest if it asks for the older items). The quests do ask for shop items and fishing items though.

The quest has remained but the special Novalia 2017 items were only for that time period (like the quilt). There is a thread with the special items listed. The t-shirts and purses are still available on the daily quests.

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:30 am

Previous

Return to Item Guides