The place to talk about what's new and exciting in the world.

So I've been watching "PSYCHO-PASS"

Moderator: Ryvvi

So I've been watching "PSYCHO-PASS"

Postby Code » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:27 pm

I haven't watched all of it, so please put spoilers under a spoiler tag or just don't post them at all! My friends came up last weekend and we watched eight or nine episodes together, and I like it so far!

Psycho-Pass is an anime set in the future (2112, I think?), and the general idea is everyone has a "psycho-pass" that keeps tabs on their mental health. There's a police force that tracks anyone who reaches dangerous levels (who might become violent or murderous), and our story is about a young inspector who's just joined the force.

It's been awhile since I've watched anime, and I tend not to get into it much, but I really like this one and look forward to finishing it.

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 8:04 am

Re: So I've been watching "PSYCHO-PASS"

Postby Diana » Tue Mar 31, 2015 8:49 pm

Hi there~! Psycho Pass is one of my favorite animes this season/year.
I really enjoy the murder mystery types of animes, and like them even better with sci-fi or supernatural attributes. :D

I've just started the second season, I think I've seen the first three episodes? I definitely like the first season better so far. I haven't had time to pick up the rest of it though.

Let me know what you think when you get more into it! C:

Site Admin

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 9:04 am

Postby Flytrap » Mon Apr 06, 2015 12:25 am

I haven't had the chance to watch it yet, but I heard that it's pretty good. Their concept seems pretty interesting!

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 12:04 am

I like bread

Postby ShiroGEM » Mon Apr 06, 2015 1:42 am

I haven't watched Psycho Pass. From what you've said, it sounds pretty good. ouo

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 12:04 am

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Return to Pop Culture