The place to talk about what's new and exciting in the world.

DOCTOR WHO

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: DOCTOR WHO

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:45 pm

Did anyone see the Dr.Who Christmas episode?

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:23 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jun 26, 2017 9:30 pm

Anyone watching season 10?

Postby yorunaka » Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:28 am

I have an on and off thing with Doctor Who. I mean I like it but to be honest, this is the first time I really watched anything sci fi (never got into Star Wars, Star Trek, etc) so once I get enough of my fill, I gravitate towards doing other stuff.

That's why even if I started the series years ago, I'm still in the first season of Matt Smith.

I didn't quite enjoy the series at first. I started with Eccleston and I just couldn't really get into the show then. So I pretty much skipped half of his season and checked out Tennant's just to see if I would like him better. I did. I found that Tennant and Piper really carried the show. I remember watching that one episode that only had bits of these two and found myself really bored.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:23 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:20 pm

They've brought the Master back so I am waiting to see how having two Time Lord's in the same episodes is going to be.

Postby yorunaka » Fri Jun 30, 2017 1:46 am

Oh I remember the Master. How come he didn't die?

I still haven't watched any episodes of Doctor Who recently. Well I haven't really watched anything outside of My Hero Academia.... orz

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:23 pm

Postby Watery Star » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:48 pm

I haven't watched the latest season yet, is it good?
I actually looked just before getting one here, to see if the season had started. Looks like it's ended now lol
Probably will start watching it with my s.o. sometime soon.

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:23 am

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jul 04, 2017 7:35 pm

watery looks very fourth of July!

They keep teasing us by making it look like the Doctor is starting to regenerate...and he will make comments like how he has never been a woman and he wonders how that will be .

Postby Diana » Wed Jul 05, 2017 1:08 pm

I was watching the Sarah Jane Adventures recently. In one of the episodes, Clyde asked the Doctor if he was always white, and the Doctor replied that he could be any shape or colour. Maybe they are planning to switch it up soon!

I think it'd be weird for the Doctor to regenerate as a woman, and might introduce some extra plotholes- like wouldn't he be able to give birth? So he could bring back his species from extinction, have a family of time lords...

Speaking of which, whatever happened to the Doctor's Daughter? It seemed like there would be a spin-off with her but I never saw anything!

Site Admin

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:08 pm

what did happen to her? Was she his daughter or granddaughter or even really related to him or adopted by him? I'll have to rewatch those early seasons again someday.

What do you think of this weeks episode of getting Bill out of the cybermen predicament?

Postby Bassy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:43 am

I don't watch Dr. Who but I saw the title and made up a knock knock joke..

Knock Knock.
Who's there?
Dr.
Dr. Who?
Who.

It's a very bad joke, I know.

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:54 am

You should end it with "yes instead of "who" and it makes perfect sense!

Postby Bassy » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:20 pm

I see that, I edited and I didn't think of that!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:35 pm

yes, because on the show when people ask him Dr.Who? He answers them, yes. Then they will say no, Dr. - who? and he answers them - yes. So it is actually a clever knock, knock that they should use on the show!

So the last episode the Dr was ranting about not wanting to change ( when he was suppressing the regeneration energy) and asking why should he have to be forced to change...so all the little teases being done I am left wondering what direction the writers will go.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jul 17, 2017 6:30 pm

British actress Jodie Whittaker was announced Sunday as the next star of the long-running science fiction series “Doctor Who” — the first woman to take a role that has been played by a dozen men over six decades.
https://apnews.com/861bd5cdb8dc49a28346 ... tor-Who%27

Postby Gingerale » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:08 pm

will we see a pregnant Dr. Who then? (And a regeneration of the time Lords line?)

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:23 am

PreviousNext

Return to Pop Culture