New here? Introduce yourself!

HI! Freshbie here!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Re: HI! Freshbie here!

Postby murmurlade » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:25 am

viewtopic.php?f=35&t=1553

here is the link! i try to be helpful i swear, but sleep is catching up on me @_@

since this is a new page whoops, i double posted so check the last post on the first page :v

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:05 pm

----------------------------------------
taugeeee @ twitter / deviantart / gaia
currently: questing bubble wings

always semi-hiatus due to work
please ping me if you want a reply.
----------------------------------------

Postby MM1R0 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:31 am

ok. sure thanks for the help. I'll definitely ask when i need help in the future. xD

Postby Akuyi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:41 am

Yesss give us all your questions! I love questions! :cheer:

And yeah, pick up some items from the Lazarus while you can!

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2024 12:05 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:48 pm

Yay, you did start a welcome thread! I'm so used to seeing the newbie's in green - welcome to WIndlyn, I see you have been in good hands.How did you find your way to Windlyn?

Lazarus shop are limited items always buy those first.
Wings are only gotten in events or trying to trade/buy from another member.
You are welcome to roll the dice in my game threads for a chance at the amount of feathers you roll or 25 feathers for getting the winning #. I also started a holiday thread which I will give out items on.
Diamond shop you can buy wing currency for real life $ as a donation to the site

Not sure what Mur sent you so is there a particular item from the Valentine event you would be wanting? Otherwise I will just send you something as a welcome gift.

Kudos to Akuyi - DEFENDER OF THE REALM !

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2024 4:05 am

Postby Akuyi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 12:58 pm

Yes, this space bishonen will keep you safe! XD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:03 pm

I have to find my thread and post you as receiving a defender of the realm award!! (I wish I had awards to hand out...eww maybe the revival scrolls from the diamond shop as rewards!? I have a few wings I can use...)

Postby Akuyi » Sun Feb 26, 2017 1:06 pm

Defender of the Realm sounds so epic! It makes me feel all important! Are people singing my praise yet?

Rather than revival scrolls, I'd prefer the immortality potion though. XD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:09 pm

hat's a good idea - more useful huh? I'd just like to gift something extra special that is more difficult to get but that I can afford

Postby ShiroGEM » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:59 pm

I heard Haikyuu and YOI! Oh welcome to Windlyn btw, we're small but a happy bunch. c: As for the shop items, Lazarus items always cycle in and out during events and holidays. Certain ones may return but only if they're general items and not year specific. Everything else is permanent as for now. ^^

As for anime, unlike Mur I love them both, but I don't mind the fandom of either much because i'm quite detached. Sports anime is cool. You might like Gundam: Iron-blooded Orphans, it's dark and there's a lot of death and blood... not PG-13 but it might suit your tastes.

chris | they/them | hong kong
Hangout • Wishlist • AvisSketchbook • Items I've Made
Art Shop!

pixel by Mouse

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:16 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! I am currently holding an elimination game for a pair of wings from this past event. Granted, they're pink but they are rare.

But I hope you enjoy your stay!

Local time: Sun Jun 16, 2024 6:05 am

Postby murmurlade » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:51 pm

Pink wings are great. WINGS are awesome!
I've caught up on sleep but yeaaah hope we didn't overload you with information Miro! You seem to be in the same timezone as Shir and I, at least if your profile is correct.

Hope to be seeing you around o/

Postby MM1R0 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:07 pm

Lemon Cheesecake
Hi! And yes, Im definietly in good hands :D. And about how i got my ass here, i was browsing the "Skye: Endless Realm" page in facebook and click some liked pages from there until I found a page about windlynonline. at first i thought it was also underdevelopment (just like most of the avatar community i followed on FB) but surprised to see a website attached to its description. And to make the short story shorter, I signed up after seeing the adorable avatars. So thats it! :cheer:

Umm. And where do you put post about bugs you found in this site? is there some thread for those things? Cause when i signed up, something went wrong and thought that the site was broken. and i was quite surprised when i checked my email and found a welcome message from windlyn to activate my account.

ShiroGEM
Oh! Hi! I'm also quite detached to fandoms myself.
And about the shop, is it just me or the lazarus shop only have 4 items availble?

MonkeyGirl18
Yay! freebies! Nice~ I'll try to head out to your thread after this.

murmurlade
Nah! I'm totally fine, the more info the better. I'm slowly grasping how the system works ^-^
My profile info is pretty much accurate. where do shir live btw? (and shiroGem is shir right?)

EDIT: Hong Kong. Shir lived in Hong Kong right? xD

Postby murmurlade » Sun Feb 26, 2017 6:12 pm

bugs: pming Diana or posting viewforum.php?f=18 here will do!

the lazarus: yes, the 4 sanchat ears are only available until march. the rest of the items have gone for a vacation ^^

but okay! you have to ask shir for that, i don't think im allowed to tell :P aaaand yup, she is called that!
you want to post more in hangouts thread, since they give you the most feathers by the way.
edit: wait no don't call her shir :cry: she's mine!

Postby ShiroGEM » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:08 pm

You're not wrong, I think the V-Day items just cycled out. ^^ You could check the Yard Sale category for people who are selling them!
Mur is just being cheeky and calling me Shir, but yea you can call me Shiro! I do live in HK, it's crowded but nice here. c:

Postby murmurlade » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:43 pm

ShiroGEM
cheeky......... >_> whaddya want me to do, call you gem-gem? chris? shiroyuki? sparkly? crystal? shrubby?

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome Wagon