Lost? Need help? Ask anything here.

NPC Fan clubs?

NPC Fan clubs?

Postby Valentine Strange » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:33 pm

I was wondering... Is it possible to make NPC fan clubs in the Windlyn guilds? For people who want to be vocal about the favorite NPCs and write fanfics about them. I'm kind of thinking of making one so people can just have fun and talk about some of the lovely NPCs on here, but I wasn't entirely sure if I could. It might also be a good place to write pretend love letters to some of the NPCs for Valentine's Day.

On another a little off topic note, are the NPCs going to be developed a little bit more as the site progresses?

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:06 pm

Re: NPC Fan clubs?

Postby galled » Thu Feb 08, 2018 3:53 pm

Everyone is welcome to make guilds for their favorite things (as long as it meet our TOS of course!). I think that's a great idea! :heart:

The little known/perhaps lost secret (it's not a secret really, but it hasn't been discussed or bandied about for a long time)--there's a whole universe of Windlyn in Diana's head and in development. (And "universe" is no exaggeration!) We've only seen a microscopic bit of what is going to come. But I think we're about the point where everyone now gets a good idea what the themes and style of Windlyn--it's all so exciting because it's so cute and creative!! :)

What we've been testing/using thus far could be classified as "system infrastructure" to support those plans. We really don't talk about it because stuff comes as Diana has free time to work on it and we don't want to add pressure to her very busy schedule. Personally I enjoy being pleasantly surprised by updates when they come!

Server Administrator

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:06 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Re: NPC Fan clubs?

Postby Valentine Strange » Fri Feb 09, 2018 6:28 pm

(This is a little late)
Okay. Cool.
I was just a little unsure.

I'm actually looking forward to seeing how it developes. I don't mean to seem like I'm adding pressure. I just get curios about things.
I'd like to try and give some support, but money is a little tight right now. I think I can only afford a couple dollars to donate. I'd like to give more when I find a new job.

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 5:06 pm

Return to Help/Support