New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello, i’m new here :]

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello, i’m new here :]

Postby HauerLumos » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:25 pm

I was having some gaia online nostalgia and this site came up when i was looking around online, i miss this sort of thing, and figured id give it a try. I havent been on a forum based web site/with avatars in a long long time ! So anyway just wanted to figure out how things work here ! :grin_wink:

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 am

Re: Hello, i’m new here :]

Postby HauerLumos » Sun Nov 17, 2019 5:41 pm

For the quests, i saw that you can earn the items from fishing every 8 hours, but do you have to get all the items that way? Or can you buy some of them ? Is there a list anywhere that might say where certain items are ? Im trying to navigate everything but its alot to remember x.x

Postby galled » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:19 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

And welcome back to avatar forums!! :)

Some quest items are from fishing. Others are found (or have been) in the shops.Then there are others that were event items (cancel quests for rare items, but you probably know that already).

I hope you enjoy your time here and tickle your nostalgia spot along the way! ;)

Server Administrator

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby HauerLumos » Sun Nov 17, 2019 6:23 pm

Thank you ! I did get one out of the three items with fishing but i have no idea what the items otherwise are, but they arent in the shop so i canceled it , and thank you ! Im hopeful this will be fun as time goes on ! :cheer:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:09 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! If you need help just ask, we are a very helpful community!

Fishing is every 8 hours and the pond has some rare items as well as backgrounds in it, none can be purchased in the shops but members may have them in their yard sales or charities.

Questing from each Sister is every 12 hours. Most of the quest requests are from the fishing pond or shops.

Click on the "shop" tab in the header as there are more shops then the drop down menu shows. My favorites are the Secret Garden and Tippsburg.

In the Game room you can can earn 3 scores per game per day...I also have game threads that you can find in my avatar link (which shows up on the first post of the page) and Mouse and a few others offer game threads with prizes.

There is a help/support on the Forums page and you can read all about the Lore of Windlyn on the Forums page as well.

Be sure to visit my charity thread for an adventure as you make progress on Windlyn! Under yard sales you can purchase past items not found in the shops and Akuyi and a few others have give a ways of past items as well.

What do you like to do in your spare time? Do you have any creative talents?

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:19 am

Postby MissAutumn » Sun Nov 17, 2019 11:05 pm

Welcome to Windlyn. :)

This is a great place to get back into avatar websites. I used to be on Gaia and another website called Roliana years ago. I joined Windlyn for the same nostalgia reasons. It's easy to earn feathers and as Lemon mentioned you can get past event items from other users who do giveaways, sell items or win them in game threads.

Hope to see you around the forums.

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:19 pm

Postby Gingerale » Mon Nov 18, 2019 6:13 pm

Hope you are figuring things out! We have some very helpful people in Windlyn, so just ask if you can't figure it out.

Come visit my newbie thread for some welcome feathers and pick out a past item and if you are anxious to get some pond or quest items I'm sharing my extra's.

Are you a student? Working? Looking for a job? In between?

Postby Clouded Dreaming » Wed Nov 20, 2019 11:44 am

Hello there I'm new here, I'm Dad. B)

Welcome to Windlyn. :>
I do hope you'll have a lot of good experiences here.

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:19 pm

∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎Dancing in the moonlight.

Return to Welcome Wagon