Arcade news, bug fixes, and general site updates.

[08.13.13] Updates!

Moderator: Systems Admin

[08.13.13] Updates!

Postby Lime » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:21 pm

Hello everybody!

So we've noticed a few new faces here in our little admin panel, and first and foremost I'd like to say, welcome to Windlyn Online!

We're excited to get this project moving, and I'm happy that we're already increasing in members. So thank you!

Although I want to touch on a few things;

● First, I realize this site is still a bit rocky. We have a lot to work on, and there's going to be several drastic changes taking place as we work on it. So please be patient with us as we work out all the little kinks! It's going to take time, so we appreciate all of your cooperation!

● Secondly, on the same topic- if you see any glitches, bugs, or things not working properly, please let me know ASAP! You can do this by posting a topic in our Bug Report forum here.

● I also realize that we have androgynous avatar bases, but all female-geared avatar items. We apologize for this inconvenience! It's going to take time to implement various items, and we realize that for our male users this may not be preferable yet. We appreciate your patience, and we promise to work on it when we can! If you have any other comments or concerns, please feel free to make a thread in our Site Feedback forum here.

● Also, if you can't figure out how to do something, or something just confuses you, you can make a support topic. If it's not bug related, and you need help (ex. somebody moved a thread you didn't want moved, etc.) you can make a topic here.

This thread will be used for updates to keep you guys in the know-how while we work on fixing up Windlyn Online!

Thank you again!

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Re: [08.13.13] Updates!

Postby Lime » Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:53 pm

[08.13.13] - Updates

In the works:

- Fix new avatar system
- Implement male avatar items (need to do above first)
- Finish writing stickies in each main forum
- Clean up old test threads
- games (let us know what you want to see!)
- trading/shops improvement
- chat "town"
-style
- personalized profiles?

Finished:

- Added "Welcome Wagon"
- Added new stickies for main forums
- Menu buttons now under avatar for easy access (graphics coming)
- Points systems
- Basic Black Headband has been moved from "accessories" to "head"
- Added a Lore and Support Forum

Local time: Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:53 pm

Return to Site Updates