New here? Introduce yourself!

hey there o/ ~

Moderator: Ryvvi

hey there o/ ~

Postby Mocha » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:06 am

Hiiii !
So um...yes I'm new so here's my first post I guess :cheeky:

I usually suck at these intro post thingys! So I'll just babble on a bit or something? XD

I actually really love pixel art? (I can't draw a thing myself lol so I just drool over other people's amazing creations) and I also absolutely love dress-up games. So a combo of the two is how I've ended up here...somehow.
I'm kind of a lurker on forums and usually feel kinda shy, or otherwise really really wall-of-text chatty. There seems to be no in-between with me :
I used to rp on forums and that was cool, but I'm a bit rusty.

Other than that...I love books, writing, anime, animals, rainy weather and pasta bakes. I'm easily pleased and a pretty cheery person usually. Most my wants/needs are super predictable and really basic like...I've just played the doughnut matching game and now I have an intense doughnut craving that won't go away. :angry:
Actually now I've mentioned all that I kinda want pasta...and it to be raining.
I own several fish, a hamster and a cat...does anyone on here have any pets with strange habits? XD I'd love to know!

But anyway yes hello everyone. I'm looking forward to chatting on here.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 4:01 am

Re: hey there o/ ~

Postby Bassy » Sat Jul 30, 2016 4:10 am

Hi! Welcome to Windlyn!

I can't draw either but I love to paint though. I am never a person who draws/paints online because I don't have tools, and never will have... but I don't think I have pets with strange habits lol. Though I want a cockatoo because I love to see videos about them and I recently saw one barking like a do haha.

I'll send you a welcome package of some things I have extra of you won't find in shops! This is the first time I'm doing this and giving it a shot. Enjoy!

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 10:01 pm

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Diana » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:49 am

Welcome to Windlyn! I think that was a great introduction post. :)

By asking if anyone has pets with strange habits makes me think your pets have strange habits. Do they?
I used to have pets, but I currently do not... I have a tamagotchi though!

Is a pasta bake like a casserole type dish, or is it an event where you see if you can cook the best pasta? I'm really hoping it's option 2. haha

We have a really friendly community here, and I'm sure you will feel right at home in no time! If you ever have any questions, or need anything, please feel free to PM a staff member (user with purple or blue username) or post in the help/support forum.

See you around Windlyn!

Site Admin

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 8:01 pm

Postby galled » Sat Jul 30, 2016 9:53 am

Welcome!

Pasta bakes as in lasagnae? (One of my favorites!) Yes the doughnuts look scrumptious!

We had a couple of pet hamsters someone gave us once. I absolutely adored them! They were syrians. I looked for more at the local petmart, but they don't ever have them.

I don't draw, but I marvel at the talented peope here!

I lurk a lot, but feel free to jump into any threds. Everyone is super friendly!

Have fun!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby okios » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:25 pm

Yo! Welcome to Windlyn! :D

I love pixel art as well! So smol, so cute. What types of pixel art do you like?

I have a tank of guppies. Idk if they have strange habits, but the most colorful one is always horny? The females are like...no, but he would still show off his colors, and I'm like bro calm dow n. XD One has a crooked spine, one would eat the young even though there's fish flakes at the bottom, sometimes two guppies would chase one another for w/e reason, and then suddenly go back to chilling in the tank. When I'm cleaning the tank, all the guppies would stick closer together on the sides (even though one of them is a cannibal??). Guppies, mayne.

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 9:01 pm

https://i.imgur.com/paQOna3.png?1http://i.imgur.com/2Ka0iwp.png

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:40 pm

well hello! Welcome to our lovely community....don't be afraid to pop on any thread and post, we are quite friendly and often looking to earn some feathers for the fantastic items that come out so we will reply to everyone ( ha,ha - or at least I will!)

Seriously though, I have a couple dice roll game threads for a chance to win feathers that you are welcome to post on and Monkeygirl has a couple game threads you can win stuff on too! (just check the game forum for lots of game threads).

I had a bird that would use his beak to climb around the cage, don't know if that is strange but it looked strange.

I love the doughnut game! And often I "see" doughnuts in front of my eyes after playing awhile which makes me want to eat some too!

Feel free to ask anybody questions, some of us have been on longer then others but everyone is helpful.

Postby Watery Star » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:38 am

Hi, welcome to Windlyn Mocha! We are a rather small but friendly community. Being chatty is fine! I can get chatty doing events.

What are some of your favorite books and anime?

Let's see weird pet habits. . . my dog likes to stretch a lot. Never seen a dog stretch as much as he does. He's like some kind of jock that stretches before going for a run.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:18 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Postby Polaris » Fri Aug 05, 2016 9:39 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!
I feel ya when it comes to drawing. I lack any talent whatsoever (seriously, you should see how i draw cows) in the arts, so I too marvel at the masterpieces people post on here in various art threads (which is another thing you should check out sometime).

Anyway, everyone here is really cool and friendly so don't hesitate to jump into threads and start chattin'!

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 11:01 pm

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Return to Welcome Wagon