New here? Introduce yourself!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Postby Buschbabe-252 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:10 am

Hi there everyone. New to this site (just wandered in today) and finding it just a tad bit challenging to navigate thru. I'm on Solia and Gaia as well as a few others (I'm becoming a junkie lol)
I'm a "goth chick" without looking much like a "goth chick" lol. I AM a part time paranormal investigator as well as my regular job.
I am online most every day (lucky for me we can have the computer up and running at work, so Im here all during the day). Would love to make new friends. Please stop and chat, add me if you want.

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:14 am

Re: Avatar junkie

Postby Diana » Fri Dec 02, 2016 7:10 am

Hi there! Welcome to Windlyn!
I am sorry you are finding it difficult to navigate. What are you trying to do?
If you have any questions or need any help please dont hesitate to ask a a moderator or me!

A paranormal investigator sounds like a difficult job. Have you had many cases? What kinds of paranormal do you investigate?

Site Admin

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:14 am

Postby Ina » Fri Dec 02, 2016 9:29 am

Welcome!!! I'm a little new too! ;v; i think im a week or two old? ive always been bad at remembering days hehe...'

i also love avatar sites but most of the time its hit or miss and its just, miss too much of the time and it SUCKs
but windlyn is a pretty awesome place! <3 Everyone here is so niceeee <3

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:14 am

Postby galled » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:58 am

Welcome to Windlyn! What a cool job! But it sounds like it could be scary too! :0

Can you share any stories about any weird or supernatural things you've encountered at work?

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Bassy » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:22 pm

Welcome! I'm a little over a year old, windlyn age lol. There are events nearly every month, and so many friendly people on here! I am an avatar junkie as well. But I am picky about it lol. I love the windlyn avatars, it's what drew me in most.

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Akuyi » Fri Dec 02, 2016 12:42 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! :heart:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:14 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:35 pm

Welcome, welcome..... Yes I'm Gizzie from everywhere lol :cheer:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:14 am

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 3:43 pm

OOOOOOOOH a paranormal investigator......

Anyway, welcome to Windlyn!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:53 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! Your avatar name is intriguing - is it a pun on Bush Babe? Or does it have anything to do with a company or beer? There have been some shows on searching out the paranormal with special vision and listening equipment - is that the kind of thing you do? How did you ever get started on it? Something happen locally? I think it was monkeygirl ? that said there was a "haunted house" near where she lived.

Do you have other favorite hobbies?

Postby Polaris » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:37 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!!

Wow, paranormal investigator! I'm slightly into the occult and paranormal stuff myself, but I'm just an amateur butt who doesn't know what she's doing. If you don't mind me asking, what/have you had any memorable investigations? Like, maybe you got a really clear EVP or you caught a clear apparition?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby dragoness129 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 8:55 pm

Welcome to the site!
If you really wanna be an avie junkie, I have a site for that, lol. I have all the avatar sites that I know of in one list. ^_^

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:14 pm

Currently Seeking: Pumpkin Pile Halloween 2014 and Observatory background
[Quest]

Postby Watery Star » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:13 am

I could of sworn I posted in here.

Welcome to Windlyn Busch babe!
I'd also like to hear about your paranormal investigation activities.

Postby Buschbabe-252 » Mon Dec 05, 2016 11:01 am

I started in the paranormal field about 7 or 8 years ago.....just going with friends to cemeteries, old abandoned buildings etc. I've just now recently formed my own paranormal group and actually go different places and have formed what we call a "client list" of people who call us to come check out their private homes.

Our website (still in developmental stages though) is : http://wprsparanormal.wixsite.com/wprs
Check it out and let me know what you think of it. I always love to chat to people. Add me as a friend, please.

Postby Watery Star » Wed Dec 07, 2016 12:13 am

Oh, so you do some traveling for the paranormal research? The Exchange Hotel in Gordonsville, Virginia; not sure if my parents have been there but they've talked about it. They ride motorcycles and have made stops in reported haunted buildings. They don't do any research though.

I'll be happy to add you as a friend. You're welcome to post in my hangout and talk about whatever.

Return to Welcome Wagon