New here? Introduce yourself!

Oh Goodness

Moderator: Ryvvi

Oh Goodness

Postby Cherry » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:35 pm

Hello Windlyn! Got room for one more newbie?
Truth be told, I was supposed to sign up some time ago.. but I ended up forgetting about this site. ;; Then I saw it mentioned and O: I had to sign up right away, aha.

Anywho, I am Cherry and it's a pleasure to meet you. I like to art from time to time and watch Youtube videos.
I'm actually currently watching Markiplier while I try to think up of something interesting to say about myself.
There is nothing interesting for me to say about myself so I'll just leave it at that.
I hope to see you around the forums. :smile:

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:18 pm

Re: Oh Goodness

Postby galled » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:38 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

We have very friendly community and many artists, so you'll fit right in!

It's a pleasure to meet you too. I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:18 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:57 pm

Welcome to Windlyn?

hmmmm......

Is there anything you like to watch?
Favorite color?
Like any video games?
Is Markiplier your favorite YouTuber?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 10:18 pm

Postby Gingerale » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:06 pm

welcome! nice that you finally joined! Check out the game room for a way to make extra feathers and you usually can have some one post with you on the game threads.

My favorite Cherries are the Queen Anne/Rainier, how about you?

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:18 pm

Postby Cherry » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:35 pm

galled
Thank you~

I surely hope so. ^^ I usually take a while to feel comfortable in a new site, but this place seems nice enough.

Thank you thank you! Likewise~

MonkeyGirl18
Thank you?

Hm, mostly just Youtube videos. Sometimes I'll watch Criminal Minds or Law & Order if I remember the show times.
Favorite color is Blue.
I just finished playing Uncharted 4. I got a new PS4 for my birthday two months ago. I used to game a lot before my PS3 died years ago. Now it's mostly PC games.
& Probably. He's one of the few I can stand to watch for long periods of time. Lol.

Gingerale
Thank you! I know! I had meant to when I had heard about this site the first time some years ago, but then I lost access to the internet for about a year and a half.
I've checked out the game room. Pretty nifty stuff~

I honestly know nothing about cherries except that I like the fruit and dislike artificial cherry flavor ^^;

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:41 pm

Just a way to get to know you. Sorry if that seemed kinda weird or anything. ^^

Markiplier is one of my favorites. Along with Jackspeticeye, Cry, and CinnamonToastKen, though I haven't watched Cry or Ken for a while.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jan 13, 2017 5:48 pm

Welcome to Windlyn, Cherry! Please feel free to join my dice roll game thread for a chance to get extra feathers. I'm usually game for a posting frenzy to get extra feathers!

The Lazarus shop items are only available for a limited time and sometimes never return so always check those out first. We just got pets which is fun! My suggestion is just nurture one until you build up more feathers. The snomes are only available until 2/2 (they are the snowball shaped eggs). Akuyi is running our charity thread at the moment, Maro has been busy with another site, I wonder if it was that site that mentioned it for you to find us? I give out items for wins/prizes instead of feathers if you request it. (Just not limited or high items).

Don't be afraid to post on any of the threads. When I was a kid our neighbor had a bing cherry tree - they were so good when they ripened, the sad part was it was a short fruit bearing period. Cherry brings up good memories and sounds cheerful. Fresh cherries are definitely the best but I like chocolate covered ones too - Harry & David make a good one.

Postby Diana » Fri Jan 13, 2017 9:58 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

I think everyone has something interesting to share, some people just don't know it yet. ;)
What are you the most passionate about?
If you could uninvent one thing, what would it be?

I am not a huge fan of watching people play videogames on youtube, to be honest. I always end up thinking: why watch this when I could play the game? What is it you like about it? I think Markiplier is one of the game streamers...
I do like some of total biscuit's game reviews though. they can be very silly.

It looks like you are finding your way around pretty well! If you need anything, please PM a staff member or post in the help/support forum. We are here to help!

Site Admin

Postby Bassy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 11:00 pm

Welcome!

It's common for me to think of a ton of spongebob references :)

Please feed and hold my pokemon?

Soup’s Pokémon!

Postby Polaris » Sat Jan 14, 2017 9:13 am

Welcome to Windlyn!

Are there any hobbies that you have besides Youtubers and gaming (same tho)?
Do you watch any non-gaming-related Youtubers?

Markiplier is so amazing :0! Especially with his big, goofy heart and the charity work he's done. I used to watch Pewdiepie waaay back before his channel became so popular, but now he's kinda... I dunno, I guess my tastes changed and I moved on to other stuff (still watch Cryaotic and Markimoo tho).

Local time: Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:18 pm

Quest Thread

"Smile at me when you see this flower later..."

Image(click for artist)

Postby Cherry » Sat Jan 14, 2017 11:15 am

MonkeyGirl18
Nah, you're fine. I don't mind questions like those.

I think I've heard of Jackspecticeye, but I'm not too sure ^^;

@Lemon Cheesecake
Cheesecake! <3
Thank you for the warm welcome!

And thank you for the information o:
Oh I know Maro. And I can relate to being busy, as I'm busy on another site as well.
But it wasn't her site where I heard about Windlyn.

Fresh cherries are indeed the best, but I probably prefer strawberries with my chocolate, hehe <3

Diana
Most passionate about.. hm probably my art? I take great pride in my achievements when it comes my progress in digital art. Still learning new stuff tho~
Not sure what you mean by uninvent something >n<

Same but I can't afford most games when they come out so I just settle with watching LPs instead haha!
Thank you very much :)

Bassy
Thank you!
I remember watching Spongebob back when it was funny. I miss it. ;;

Polaris
Thank you!

My main hobby is drawing and listening to way too much kpop to be considered healthy.
I used to follow beauty blogs on Youtube but idk. I haven't found a person that I personally like.

Same here. I used to watch Pewdiepie before he became 'not fun to watch' anymore xD

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Sat Jan 14, 2017 2:11 pm

I somehow found him once and first started watching him because of his accent. While that hasn't changed, I also like his videos and his personality. As the case with the other 3 YouTubers I like, lol.

Postby Akuyi » Sat Jan 14, 2017 3:55 pm

Welcome to Windlyn, Cherry! :cheer:

Local time: Mon Apr 29, 2024 4:18 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jan 14, 2017 5:42 pm

chocolate dipped strawberries are delicious <sighs> have to wait for strawberry season the ones in the stores right now are sour

Postby Watery Star » Sun Jan 15, 2017 2:26 am

Welcome to Windlyn Cherry!

Do you have a DeviantArt account or share your art online? By the way, I think anyone that has a hobby has something interesting about them. Artists always interest me at least ^^

Markiplier is cool and funny. I haven't gotten around to watching his vids in awhile though. I've been watching Cry play Final Fantasy XV. I have the game but haven't played it myself yet lol (I need glasses to see the screen >.<)

I hope you enjoy yourself here. Feel free to post in my threads.

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon