New here? Introduce yourself!

Hihi!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hihi!

Postby Mad*Honey » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:16 pm

Hiyas I'm Mad*Honey! or Mad, or Honey, or whatever. Errr, I didn't think my name through :distress:

Mmm what do people do for intros? I visit a few avi sites, and one day stumbled on this one--it looked really pretty so I had to check it out <3 !

I'm still a highschool student and.. I guess that's all! Nice to meet you all!

From the suggestions...
[+] SPOILER
What is your favourite food? (or, alternatively, what's the weirdest thing you've eaten?)
I like firm tofu! It's really tasty plain or cooked <3. Plus there's so much one can mix them with!

What are some of your hobbies?
Ahh, hobbies. I'm still trying to figure out how to really get into a hobby. Much of my time is spent hopping from one thing to the next, it's hard to settle down and really do something.

What are you most passionate about?
I'm still trying to find something I'm passionate about. I think I'll need to really sit down and say: Hey, Mad*Honey, just do something and keep at it--then you'll finally be able to say you're passionate about something! Uh, I don't have a most passionate thing yet.

Do you have a favourite colour(s)?
Purple! I used to like red as a kid, then pink for a while later. Blue popped in at some point and I liked it a bit. Eventually I just decided to mix red and blue into purple xD. Well, there's one big reason I like purple: I used to play this game called "Grand Chase" and the only character I played was a purple themed mage named "Arme." From there on forth, I liked purple more and more.

What's your favourite joke?
I don't have one. But I'm fond of knock-knock jokes.

What's the one thing you can't live without?
My life :P

Do you have a superstition?
Nope! Not that I can think of, anyway.

When you drop a line, where does it go?
Ctrl+Z

How fast do hotcakes really sell?
As fast as they're still hot

What did people compare good things to before sliced bread was invented?
Wheels

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 12:33 pm

Re: Hihi!

Postby Diana » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:42 pm

Hi there!
Welcome to Windlyn!

If you're not sure what to post for your introduction, we have some suggestions.
You are in highschool? What year?
What is your favourite subject?
What do you like to do for fun?

If you find yourself needing anything, please don't hesitate to PM a staff member or post in the help/support forum. We are here to help! :)

Site Admin

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:33 am

Postby Mad*Honey » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:54 pm

Hi Diana!

owo there's suggestions! Thanks for those :cheer:

You are in highschool? What year?
11th grade

What is your favourite subject?
Physics or math. I find them really interesting! Though that's not to say I'm good at them xD

What do you like to do for fun?
Err, go on avatar sites and read about the most random things. Learning new things online? Hmm.. this one's hard.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:02 pm

hello Honey! welcome to windlyn! If you don't know what to post then consider responding to questions other members may ask you ( like Diana's post above) or join int he game threads for now. We chat on those too but you don't have to chat if you don't feel comfortable.

Check out my dice game threads for opportunities to earn extra feathers and Akuyi has our charity thread at the moment. Other members have past items for sale in the yard sale. Play the game room for a chance to earn feathers by playing games.

Buy the Lazarus items first as they are only temporary.

We have a lot of artists on here, do you like to art? What's your favorite colour?

Postby Mad*Honey » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:15 pm

Hi Lemon! I'll go check those out :D

The Lazurus items will disappear? I should run there now xD. Thanks for telling me!

I like the color purple!
As for art, I'm not an artist. I regular-person doodle..? There was a time I dabbled a bit with drawing but I didn't keep at it.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:22 pm

do you have hobbies or crafts that you like to do?

I enjoy gardening - especially vegetables (I actually like weeding because it helps me get my frustrations out) and when you grow food you get to eat it. My Mom always had a big garden so that's probably where it comes from. I love purple but my favorite has to be Green, (ask anyone because I tell everyone :wink: )

Do you have any pets? Windlyn finally has pets we can evolve/hatch but we have some other ones too - Pengwings (WIndlyn's version of penguins) are my favorite animal (but they don't like to be considered pets). :pengwing:

Postby Mad*Honey » Tue Jan 17, 2017 5:33 pm

Green like plants :D?

I don't think I have hobbies buut, crafts hmm. When I remember it exists, I like origami. I liked sewing back when my sewing machine wasn't eating up the thread all the time, but now I don't touch it really. I like making glow bottles out of jars when there are jars..

Real life pets or Windlyn pets XD? The petrock makes me laugh!
I like pets but where I live, pets such as dogs and cats aren't allowed to reside in the apartment building. My sister had a hamster once, but my mom complained incessantly about the smell D:. Soo..I've never had a pet before!

Postby Watery Star » Tue Jan 17, 2017 6:53 pm

Welcome to Windlyn Mad Honey!

It's ok if you haven't found your passion yet. You're still young and have time to search for what you want. Do you do any after school activities? Those can be fun.
What kind of animals do you like? If you could have a pet what would you like?
Do you like honey? I love peanut butter and honey sandwiches.

You can stop by any of my threads and post. I have a shop in the yard sale sub-forum. Anyone new can pick out something they like for free^^

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:08 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

I first read your name as Mad Hatter, lol.

Are there any movies you like? Do you like playing video games?

Postby galled » Tue Jan 17, 2017 8:32 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jan 17, 2017 9:17 pm

well, that would make sense why my favorite shade of green is forest green in velvet.

The unfortunate downside of a pet is their urine smell and if it gets int he carpet or wood it is very difficult to get out. Were you allowed to play with your sister's hamster? Was it a dwarf hamster or the bigger ones?

The sewing machine problem may be the bobbin, some machines need to be oiled - if you have the instruction manual check it out.

Postby Mad*Honey » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:50 pm

Hi Watery Star!
Do you do any after school activities? Those can be fun.
I go home right after school, or I volunteer at the library on Wednesdays...after school activities sound fun, but I don't know how I'd balance school and those ^^;;
What kind of animals do you like? If you could have a pet what would you like?
I like cats! Someday, when I can get a pet, I'd like to learn to take care of one :D
Do you like honey? I love peanut butter and honey sandwiches.
Yep! I like honey mixed in hot water--I like peanut butter sandwiches too, but I've never tried them with honey too.

Hi MonkeyGirl18!
Hehe, Mad Hatter would make sense lol. Part of the reason I chose Mad Honey was because I liked the Mad Hatter in Alice in Wonderland XD.
Are there any movies you like? Do you like playing video games?
I love drawn animations way too much for 2016 XD. I like Lion King, and Belle, and Snow White. Also Tinkerbell movies. Haha, my movie tastes are very childish. I like Mulan and Tangled also. Video games are fun! I play them mostly when I have vacation/breaks from school though. These days I like casual games more--Stardew Valley for one.

Hi galled! Thanks for the welcome ^-^

@Lemon Cheesecake (come to think of it, when I "@" something, will it ping?)
He was a teddy bear hamster, I think. Most of the times he was either in the cage or in a hamster ball. I don't think I got to play with him.
The bobbin..that's the tiny spool on the bottom? The thread waas eating up from a bit above there...I don't have the instruction manual though D:

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 4:55 pm

I love Tamgled! No worries, I still love watching cartoons and I'm 21. Though they're mostly oooooold Nicktoons.

Postby galled » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:28 pm

Do you use a program for your animations?

Most manuals can be found online these days. Google the brand and model number of your machine with the word "manual" should get you on the right track.

Server Administrator

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Jan 18, 2017 5:42 pm

Mad*Honey

With the @ and pinging, if someone has a space in their user, you have to put the username in " " in order to ping them. You don't need them necessarily for those without spaces in their user.

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon