New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello there ^_^

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello there ^_^

Postby Nox » Fri Jan 27, 2017 9:39 am

I'm Nox. I've bounced around to a lot of different sites and I'm always looking for a new place that might fit me well. Ever since being a teenager, I never found one that suited me like my first one did. I'm eager to meet you all, and hopefully I'll find this a good place to stick around. Please invite me to your threads, your hangouts, your roleplays, etc. I'd be happy to check out a few and see if any of them suit my fancy.

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 7:41 am

Re: Hello there ^_^

Postby Diana » Fri Jan 27, 2017 10:25 am

Welcome to Windlyn!
I hope you like it here as well. :)

Will you tell us some more about yourself? Do you have any hobbies? What are you most passionate about? What's one thing about you that most people don't know?

Site Admin

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 5:41 am

Postby galled » Fri Jan 27, 2017 1:08 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Everyone is super-friendly so feel free to drop into any threads. Nice to meet you! :)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jan 27, 2017 5:32 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! You should always be able to find someone who will respond to a post you make but this is an interactive community and not so much an entertainment site so if you keep that in mind you shouldn't be disappointed. We do have people who just keep tabs on Windlyn and mainly join us for the events but there are some of us die hards that work to keep it a safe hangout and just enjoy the avatar items and the site. Roll the dice in any of my game threads for a chance at extra feathers.

Buy the Lazarus items first as they are only temporary.

Does your name have a significance? Green is my favorite colour, what's yours?

Postby MeatVegetable » Sat Jan 28, 2017 9:02 am

Welcome I am fairly new as well, I don't do forum RP all that much anymore, I have a pathfinder group I play with on Wednesdays.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Jan 28, 2017 10:14 pm

looks like we have a new member that wants to do RP so maybe you can work with them... I love to come up with stories but i am not at your caliber at all!! However I would love to read your stories if hat is allowed.

Return to Welcome Wagon