New here? Introduce yourself!

Newbie Here~

Moderator: Ryvvi

Newbie Here~

Postby yurioplisetskyy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:13 pm

Hey! My name is Maddie and I thought it would be cool to check this place out :V So far I really love the art style for the avatars, it looks so nice <3 (and the smilies are adorable QuQ)
Some stuff about me~
- I love lolita fashion, decora, and fairy kei.
- I like to draw, but I'm super shy about posting my art! Maybe someday I'll be confident enough
- I watch anime occasionally, and I'm always looking for recommendations (also you may have noticed I have a liking for Yuri on Ice...)
- I love Pokemon! I've been playing since Fire Red and Sylveon is my favorite <3

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 5:24 pm

Re: Newbie Here~

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:19 pm

Welcome to Windlyn Maddie! What would you rather be called? You should fit right in as we have artist, Pokemon lovers and somewhere some one has an image of Yuri on ice...

Please check out the new charity Gizzie and I have started and Akuyi gives away 10 items to new members so check out that thread in their yard sale thread.

Go fishing every 8 hours at the Star pond (under the game room tab) and play the doughnut and spelling bee games and get feathers for up to 3 scores each game each day so take advantage of that for feathers. Also roll in my dice game threads for extra feathers too!
Don't be afraid to jump into the threads and post - we are quite friendly and always excited to meet new people.
How did you find your way here, btw?

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 4:24 pm

Postby yurioplisetskyy » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:33 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Welcome to Windlyn Maddie! What would you rather be called? You should fit right in as we have artist, Pokemon lovers and somewhere some one has an image of Yuri on ice...

Please check out the new charity Gizzie and I have started and Akuyi fives away 10 items to new members so check out that thread in their yard sale thread.

Go fishing every 8 hours at the Star pond (under the game room tab) and you get feathers for up to 3 scores each game each day so take advantage of that for feathers. Also roll in my dice game threads for extra feathers too!
Don't be afraid to jump into the threads and post - we are quite friendly and always excited to meet new people.
How did you find your way here, btw?

Just being called Maddie would be okay! Thank you for the welcome <3

I remembered seeing someone talking about it on Gaia a while ago and thought it would be cool to sign up since I was getting kinda bored of just hanging out on there all day QwQ

Postby Red » Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:40 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! It's pretty great here from what I've on here for. c:

I started playing Pokemon with Ruby/Sapphire, but my favorite Gen is actually 2nd. Favorite Pokemon is probably Tyranitar, then maybe Shuckle or Umbreon.

I also have a Gaia. o:

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 7:24 pm

Known, a drop, unknown an ocean.
We, mankind, strangers in our own world.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:40 pm

wow, I messed up on my info a bit - but that's ok, I corrected it in my post!

Also>when items come into the Lazarus shop then buy them right away because you never know if they will be coming back or not so get them while you can. Especially for when backgrounds appear. Wings are rare so if you see someone selling them, then buy them asap!

Do you have a favorite color? Any pets?

Postby galled » Sun Jun 04, 2017 10:42 pm

Welcome to Windlyn, Maddie!

I'm old school Pokemon (original Red, Blue, and Yellow have special places in my heart),. :)

Do you have any lolitta things? It all seems so expensive!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone is super friendly! :)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Akuyi » Mon Jun 05, 2017 2:08 am

Oooh a YOI fan! Welcome to Windlyn!

Yurio was my fav char, too! :D

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 12:24 am

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby yurioplisetskyy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:04 am

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:wow, I messed up on my info a bit - but that's ok, I corrected it in my post!

Also>when items come into the Lazarus shop then buy them right away because you never know if they will be coming back or not so get them while you can. Especially for when backgrounds appear. Wings are rare so if you see someone selling them, then buy them asap!

Do you have a favorite color? Any pets?

Ah okay, I'll be sure to check out the shop often!!

For my favorite color its a hard choice between purple and pink QvQ I have a miniature dachshund named Oscar and then I think I'm going to be getting a kitten soon!

Red wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! It's pretty great here from what I've on here for. c:

I started playing Pokemon with Ruby/Sapphire, but my favorite Gen is actually 2nd. Favorite Pokemon is probably Tyranitar, then maybe Shuckle or Umbreon.

I also have a Gaia. o:

Thank you!

I still need to get started on playing the Gen 1, 2, and 4 games but I've had bad luck with finding anyone selling them near me ;v;

Ooh what's your Gaia? Mine's the same username as on here :0
Galled wrote:Welcome to Windlyn, Maddie!

I'm old school Pokemon (original Red, Blue, and Yellow have special places in my heart),. :)

Do you have any lolitta things? It all seems so expensive!

I hope you enjoy your time here. Everyone is super friendly! :)

Thank you!

I currently have one JSK and one OP (I don't think the store I got it from intended for it to be for lolita but it works really well!) so I haven't gotten to the super expensive side of it yet (other than one of my dream dresses being $3000+ :cry: )

Akuyi wrote:Oooh a YOI fan! Welcome to Windlyn!

Yurio was my fav char, too! :D

Thank you!

Aaah he's been my absolute fave since episode one :heart:

Postby Red » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:10 am

yurioplisetskyy
Ooh nice, I can't remember where my Firered is, but all of my 3rd gens got stolen besides that one, including my Emerald and Sapphire which had a complete Pokdex. :c

My user on Gaia is "jizzed when he"; though you might have heard of me/seen me on the Marketplace a lot.

I want more kittens tbh, hopefully you can get your kitten soon, though! Cats are best. :cool:

Postby yurioplisetskyy » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:21 am

Red wrote:yurioplisetskyy
Ooh nice, I can't remember where my Firered is, but all of my 3rd gens got stolen besides that one, including my Emerald and Sapphire which had a complete Pokdex. :c

My user on Gaia is "jizzed when he"; though you might have heard of me/seen me on the Marketplace a lot.

I want more kittens tbh, hopefully you can get your kitten soon, though! Cats are best. :cool:

I can't believe someone would steal them from you! And same on not knowing where Fire Red is, last time I played it was over a year ago :strain:

I think I've bought something from you before! I don't really do much on Gaia right now lol, mainly just lurking on the forums or playing Lake Kindred.

How many kittens do you have? I've been constantly watching the animal shelter near me's facebook so I can keep track of which new kittens they have :cheer:

Postby Red » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:34 am

yurioplisetskyy
I had pretty shitty "friends" back when I was young, to say the least.

Yeah, I mostly vend or lurk the GE, if anything. I haven't been doing much other than that on there, mostly because I'm questing for project tickets hardcore now.

My last kitten kinda grew up and surprisingly quickly, as he's a year and 8ish months old now. My other cats are 7, 11, and 13ish.

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 1:58 pm

Welcome to windlyn!

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 6:24 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:03 pm

A kitten - they are so cute and you can snuggle them in your hand and hold them by your ear and listen to them purr.....
do you make any of your own lolita dresses? I think at Anime they had them around $150 and up but the really frilly ones are generally so much more.

Postby Watery Star » Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:04 am

Welcome to Windlyn Maddie!

I like lolita fashion too. I have a black lolita outfit that I mostly reserve for Halloween. Do you go to any events or conventions?
What do you like to draw? The people here are very nice but I can understand about not wanting to share you art. It can help to get constructive criticism though.
I've only seen an episode of Yuri on Ice so far. Are you watching this season's anime?
Are you into any other games besides Pokemon?

I hope you enjoy yourself here. ^_^

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 6:24 pm

Postby Gingerale » Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:26 pm

I hope you come back on, Maddie!

The lolita dresses are so frilly and beautiful, I don't even know how you could buy the material to make them yourself - our fabric stores don't carry anything so nice and I hate that online you can't see the quality of the material.

Local time: Wed May 08, 2024 3:24 pm

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon