New here? Introduce yourself!

Tam I am

Moderator: Ryvvi

Tam I am

Postby Tam I am » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:31 am

I am Tam, also known as UtterlyWeird and Tam I am. I'm old, grouchy, Jesus geek, transformers fan, very strange, but many people seem to like me. :cheer:

I tend to play my avatar as a character separate from myself. Her name is UtterlyWeird. The one here looks too human yet, and is far from finished. XD

So yeah. Hi!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:32 pm

I am Tam. Tam I am. I like green eggs, but I don't like ham.

Re: Tam I am

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Tue Jun 13, 2017 11:50 am

Welcome to Windlyn!

Quick question:
Do you like green eggs and ham?

Lol, sorry, couldn't help it.

What's your favorite color?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 2:32 pm

Postby Gingerale » Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:42 pm

well hello! We're a little quirky ourselves, but in a fun way. Don't be afraid to post int he threads - glad to see you in my plant names thread.

Purchase from the Lazarus shop when there are items in there since they are not around for long - sometimes seasonal.

Have you tried fishing in the star pond yet? You can get backgrounds from there and also telescopes and other rare items.
Is green your favorite color? How did you find us here on Windlyn? Do you have any pets?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 11:32 am

Postby galled » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:03 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 12:32 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:58 pm

Well hello and welcome! Please check out the links in my avatars signature - I have two dice game threads ( and the occasional holiday one) where you can earn feathers AND Gizzie and I have made a charity thread so please, please try it out! The whole first page is for different ways you can earn feathers and items! You already earned some by doing a welcome thread!

Akuyi also gives out items for newcomers and Maro had a charity but she hasn't been on much but f you post in her thread she will probably respond when she is on ( a good way to get older items).

Play the game room and earn feathers for three your scores each. Beat my high score on the doughnut game and I will give you 500 feathers!

Postby mdom » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:35 pm

TAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
o/ Welcome to the cutest avatars ever xD
Let me know if you need anything!
Also yes, check Lemon&Gizzie's charity: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1692

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 4:32 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:51 pm

Is Tam mdom's friend!? :cheer:

Postby Tam I am » Wed Jun 14, 2017 1:11 pm

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:Welcome to Windlyn!

Quick question:
Do you like green eggs and ham?

Lol, sorry, couldn't help it.

What's your favorite color?

The answer is in my siggy. LOL And my favourite colours are royal purple, and dark green.

Gingerale wrote:Have you tried fishing in the star pond yet? You can get backgrounds from there and also telescopes and other rare items.
Is green your favorite color? How did you find us here on Windlyn? Do you have any pets?

I have tried fishing! I got one prize, I think so far, but I don't remember what it was. Green is one of my favourites. I found 'Windlyn' from someone's avatar site discussion, and RL pets? I have some very loved but sad looking (not enough space and light) plants. Virtual pets... well, none here yet, but a LOT on other sites. Especially 'Xanje', my friend snowed me in with beautiful horses. XD

galled wrote:Welcome to Windlyn!

Thank you :smile:

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Well hello and welcome! Please check out the links in my avatars signature - I have two dice game threads ( and the occasional holiday one) where you can earn feathers AND Gizzie and I have made a charity thread so please, please try it out! The whole first page is for different ways you can earn feathers and items! You already earned some by doing a welcome thread!

Akuyi also gives out items for newcomers and Maro had a charity but she hasn't been on much but f you post in her thread she will probably respond when she is on ( a good way to get older items).

Play the game room and earn feathers for three your scores each. Beat my high score on the doughnut game and I will give you 500 feathers!

I will try to remember to do these things when I can brain again. Thanks! :smile:

mdom wrote:TAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!
o/ Welcome to the cutest avatars ever xD
Let me know if you need anything!
Also yes, check Lemon&Gizzie's charity: viewtopic.php?f=77&t=1692

mdom! Hey, kid! XD They are adorable, though I kind of wish for bigger feet. But that's okay. There are avatars with shoe displaying big feet other places, and I'd be bored if all the cute little dolls looked the same.

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Is Tam mdom's friend!? :cheer:

We discuss mooning (baby belly moons, and the moons of dolls with perma underpants, mostly) and various other topics over at 'Trisphee'.

Postby mdom » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:13 pm

Nooo, now that you mentioned I can't stop staring at how the hands are bigger than the feet xDD

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 4:32 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:57 pm

I think we have different shoe sizes which make the feet look bigger? (Like the St.Patrick day hard shoes)

Postby Watery Star » Thu Jun 15, 2017 3:48 am

Welcome to Windlyn Tam!
I had a friend in school named Tam but she wanted to change her name to Tammy.
I love eggs! I was craving some yesterday.
I hope you are enjoying yourself here. ^^

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 2:32 pm

Postby Dipper » Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:30 am

Welcome to Windlyn! We're all mad here >u>
wait, I can only speak for myself, nevermind XD

I hope you have fun here >w<

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 9:32 pm

Ne/Nem/Nir/Nirs/Nemself
They/Them/Theirs/Themselves

Not really set in stone...still confused

If you need me, please look for me here:
https://discord.gg/bRwhnFz

Postby Tam I am » Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:33 pm

A certain time of the month hit, and blew my brains out, making me forget about Windlyn for a week or so. But I'm back!

mdom wrote:Nooo, now that you mentioned I can't stop staring at how the hands are bigger than the feet xDD

Sometimes I wonder if I'm a Chaotic. I seem to be good at minor discord. XD

Watery Star wrote:Welcome to Windlyn Tam!
I had a friend in school named Tam but she wanted to change her name to Tammy.
I love eggs! I was craving some yesterday.
I hope you are enjoying yourself here. ^^

XD I am Tammy, but most of my online friends call me Tam. So Tam I am. Thanks!

Dipper wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! We're all mad here >u>
wait, I can only speak for myself, nevermind XD

I hope you have fun here >w<

I'm reminded of that one Tick quote. XD Thanks!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jun 19, 2017 4:10 pm

:cry: why does it have to be like that anyway? at least one day it will end... :wink:

Postby Tam I am » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:01 am

Yes, and for me the ending will be sooner rather than later. I'm really looking forward to that.

The minor migraine I had has stopped hurting, but I found just now that one of the lingering aftereffects that hasn't cleared up yet is skittishness. A repairman knocked on the door and I about launched right out of my chair, and now I'm startling at normal sounds. This is not normal for me. LOL I sleep through thunderstorms.

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon