A place to set up your own shop- whether it's art, banners, graphics, etc.

Spriterly Sprites (On Break)

Moderator: Sanchicho

Re: I Need Guinea Pigs- I MEAN WONDERFUL PEOPLE TO HELP! (Op

Postby galled » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:36 pm

That would be so cool!!

Server Administrator

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 7:51 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Valentine Strange » Sun Apr 15, 2018 2:59 pm

Lemon Cheesecake
Yes, so many wonderful people. :cheeky:
Uh, most the images in the Easter Item Guide are broken for me right now so I've been going off the items that people have been wearing mostly. The Togepi eggshell (piyo eggshell I think is it's official name) and the Eventide eggshell are two I've been hoping to find.

galled
lol there was a giant easter egg in your post. :grin:

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:51 am

Postby galled » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:08 pm

Well, I hope you got something good! :)

Server Administrator

Postby Gingerale » Sun Apr 15, 2018 3:35 pm

The Easter Egg Item thread shows pictures of the items - 3 skins, 3 baskets, and I believe 9 shells and 1 pair of wings. Maybe you can view those?

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 6:51 am

Postby Valentine Strange » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:34 pm

lol another giant egg spawned in gallad's post and the rainbow skin came out of it. XD
So it looks like gallad's posts are hot spots for me finding eggs right now.

Gingerale
Those images are what's broken for me. Only 2 of the baskets and eggshells show. All the skins show up though. I've seen the green basket on someone so I know what that looks like, but since most of the eggshell images are broken on that thread I don't know what most look like. I've seen the Eventide, the brown, and I own the undyed one. And the rest I haven't found and the images posted are still broken and I haven't seen people in them. I also don't recognize the image hosting place Polaris is using and when I try to open one of the broken images in another tab there seems to be a network diagnostics issue. They are also broken when I try to view that thread in Safari too. So it might have something to do with the site being used?

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Apr 15, 2018 4:47 pm

ok, wierd. I generally use imgur, not sure what Polaris uses. I think she is still in the UK for school. Let's see if I can do some images.

Postby Valentine Strange » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:09 pm

I updated the first post and put the completed sprites in the completed section (which I forgot I had), but I don't know if Giz has seen it or not.

Postby mdom » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:18 pm

let's ping her xD

xogizmoox pssst

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:51 am

by Valentine Strange

Postby Valentine Strange » Mon Apr 16, 2018 5:33 pm

I pinged her when I first uploaded it, but I always worry about people not getting the notices. :scream:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:45 pm

Gizzie was on for awhile but also doing other site events and was having problems with her phone over heating and then the neighbors across from her being murdered...and I havent heard anthing since then... so I really hope she is ok.

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:52 am

Valentine Strange wrote:I have family visiting so I've been running around mostly and it's been hard balancing working on these, applying places, spending time with them, and finding private leisure time for me away from them.

XoGIZMOoX
Well, anyways here is Gizmo. Surprisingly more difficult than I originally thought. I forgot how round and fluffy he is and round and fluffy are sometimes difficult to do in pixels.

[+] SPOILER

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ty :cheer:

:heart:COME VISIT MY PETS PLEASE :heart: http://windlynonline.com/cgi-bin/forums/pets.php?userid=646ImageImageImage [img]http://i.imgur.com/p30InEq?r.gif[/img

Postby Valentine Strange » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:36 am

XoGIZMOoX
I'm glad you like it. :cheer:

I hope everything is okay with you. That must of been a scary thing to go through.

Do you have a trusted person that might be able to take a look at your phone and see why it's overheating?

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:38 pm

I took it to the store and of course they say it's my fault nothing they can do bla bla (since it's past the 48 hr or whatever refund purchase exchange thing) the battery issues it's suposibly my apps because I have a few games so it's draining battery WELL I have had the battery issues BEFORE MY APPS since day 1 takes 12 hrs to charge then I get maybe 1-1 and a half battery life time till dead so it's not my games (I'm ordering a new battery though) and the hot issue I don't know it does it at random times not really while charging it though which would be a logical problem but no ....like now its hot on Windlyn but it's not every time sometimes it's while textn not every time though sometimes just it sitting on my table non used it gets hot it's odd in phases I'm hoping it's just with the battery and fixs with new one but just to check I downloaded a app that checks usage battery what drains etc plus it had a thing that cools down overheating and what causes it well (I think it was a cruddy app) but it said the built in stuff the camera photo albulm a built in radio ap dozer (don't use) and stuff like that causen my overheating sounded bunk so idk if it was true or what but I'll try getting a new battery and if it is still wacky I'll save for a new phone

Postby XoGIZMOoX » Tue Apr 17, 2018 4:47 pm

As for that murder they caught him a few states over running to family IN THE VICTIMS CAR stupid move there but it was her husband or ex or somthing and I won't go into details on what he did to them before they died but yeah case solved justice served sad story

We own a gun a metal baseball bat and an ax and a few more things
Nobody gonna come in my apt and not be safe themselves

Postby Valentine Strange » Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:35 pm

Yeah, the phone providers don't like to admit when something could potentially be their fault. If I need a device fixed I have a guy who builds computers and phones. He says a lot of people on the inside will try to play it like it's your fault when it's not, that it's better finding someone not working with the provider to look at the phone. If they aren't working for the provider they usually don't play the blame game and will just take a look at the device without any BS. He also used to work for a phone company so, yeah, he seems to know what he's talking about. One of my old neighbors also used to work for a phone company, he's also a very techy guy, he says the same thing. It is difficult to find a trusted phone repair shop though that is not affiliated with any company, but sometimes that is the only way to get results without being told over and over again that it's your fault and that somehow you're doing something wrong even if you just got the device. I hope changing the battery helps and that you don't have something seriously wrong with your phone.

And that's good the guy got caught.

PreviousNext

Return to Personal Shops