Site-wide events run by the Windlyn Team!

[MerMay2018] MerMay Stamp Rally

Re: [MerMay2018] MerMay Stamp Rally

Postby mdom » Sun May 13, 2018 3:29 pm

and the 15 tickets one, too!!!

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 4:34 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby npixelz » Sun May 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Oh yeah! Three in one! Yes!

Bow, I've created a public RP, if anyone is interested.

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 2:34 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Leader of the new Windlyn Rangers!
I've started a public RP; A Sweet Soirée, A Bittersweet Smile, please join it!
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other places, like games
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby npixelz » Thu May 17, 2018 7:20 am

No, no! I can't believe this! I checked in yesterday! I looked at the stamps! I looked at them! How did this...!? No! This can't be happening! I checked! I looked at them! How did I not get it!? How did this happen!?

Postby NerdyAliCat » Thu May 17, 2018 5:34 pm

You didn't get your stamp? Are you sure? Did you refresh your page?

Local time: Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:34 am

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

[+] SPOILER

Postby npixelz » Thu May 17, 2018 7:06 pm

Yeah, I didn't get yesterday's stamp, even though I checked the stamps yesterday. T-T

Postby Gingerale » Thu May 17, 2018 11:09 pm

I check it several times a day just in case I thought I did but didn't so that I won't miss out.

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 11:34 am

Postby npixelz » Fri May 18, 2018 6:31 am

Well now I know that. But it's too late. T-T
I know this'll seem childish, but I actually fought back tears over this.

Postby Cloudy » Fri May 18, 2018 7:56 am

Argh, i missed yesterday's too :
I missed the stamp for the mermaid clutch too, so deffo no wings for me either :(
But i was at least hoping to snag that rainbow fish-looking mermaid tail argh0

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:34 pm

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 18, 2018 6:27 pm

npixelz, wasn't the stamp you missed for the mermaid tail you are wearing? Maybe it was just a clitch. The day of one shows as "new" until the next day, where it appears as a stamp.

I take that back, now it shows a stamp and doesn't say "new". Maybe it is when you just get the item?

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Postby npixelz » Fri May 18, 2018 6:43 pm

No, it was for one of the shell crowns, the one before this tail. T-T

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm just finding it so hard to not cry.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri May 18, 2018 6:46 pm

Akuyi is doing a raffle for rare items and ones from this event so post in her thread for a chance to get the ones you missed or use those to trade for the ones you missed! Everyone will get a prize!

Don't miss out on this rare opportunity!!

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 12:34 pm

Postby npixelz » Fri May 18, 2018 7:08 pm

It's not so much the item that has me so sad, it's the sense of failure, and the fact I won't get the wings. I really wanted them. They were so cool looking. But other than that, I wanted them so that I could be one of the few that has them. I know that sounds selfish and childish, but I wanted to feel special. In my life, where I rarely get to feel like anything other than a nobody, I just wanted to feel special, even in so small a way. I wanted to feel like maybe I'm more important than I seem to be. So often, I'll daydream of making it big, by becoming a famous YouTuber, or becoming a ruler behind the scenes, and I've never really known why I've had them so often. I never really questioned it. But now I know why. It's because they make me feel special, they make me feel important. Even though it's only in my mind, I can feel special, if only just a little. I think that's why I like to come up with story ideas too, and why I like books so much, because they're always about someone who is special, and I can pretend I'm that person. But I know I'm just being childish. I know that. I know it. So why am I crying? Why is this getting to me so much? I KNOW I'm being childish. So why can't I stop? During the St Patrick's Day event, when I realized the limerick was about me, and my thread, I felt so happy and special. When galled asked me to make a poem for Windlyn, I felt special. When people on here praise me for my literary devices, works, and knowledge, I feel so special. When I come back on the site after a long time away, and I see people wondering where I've been, I feel so special. This site, and everyone on it... All of you, make me feel special. And yet, I always want more. This site is one of the only places where I can feel special. And yet I want more. I'm never satisfied with what I have. And so I want more. Even though I am nothing special, I do nothing special, and I don't deserve a quarter of what I get. I still want more. And now I've gone and got upset, ruining yet ANOTHER event for everybody. I really am, a USELESS, SELFISH, CHILDISH, PATHETIC NOBODY. I know that, and still, I want to feel special, I want to BE special. How horrible am I?

Postby Akuyi » Sat May 19, 2018 5:37 am

I'll also do a contest for the wings if I get a spare one.

Local time: Sun Aug 19, 2018 8:34 pm

Postby Kitalpha Hart » Sat May 19, 2018 8:13 am

Both mine are on track for the items so provided I don't somehow miss a day, I'll have a spare pair

hangout|art shop|card shop
BUTT CAPES
I need mah butt capes!
ImageImageImage

Postby npixelz » Sat May 19, 2018 8:43 am

Thank you guys, thank you. It's people like you that makes this such a good community.

PreviousNext

Return to Events