The place to relax and hold discussions about specific topics, and conversations, or to just have a nice little chat!

he-ey.

Moderator: Ryvvi

he-ey.

Postby Valentine Strange » Sun Jun 24, 2018 6:23 pm

I'm feeling better and am not so stressed so I'm back. I did get sick though during my break. :strain:
I'm going on vacation here soon though. I haven't actually had a real vacation in 5 years. I'll be coming on every once in awhile when I can during it.

So anyways, hello.

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:17 pm

Re: he-ey.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jun 24, 2018 8:19 pm

welcome back Val! I'm sorry you haven't been well again. I swear the whole thing with the gut biome imbalance runs havoc on the body, I have been coming across so many people that struggle because of it.

I hope your vacation you are well and able to enjoy it. Are you travelling far?

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:17 am

Postby galled » Sun Jun 24, 2018 10:06 pm

Hey, Val!

Thanks for checking in and letting us know what's been happening. Glad you're on the mend!

Are you going somewhere you'd like to share?

Hope to see you around again soon!

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Valentine Strange » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:09 pm

Well, I was supposed to leave today, but my step dad ended up in the hospital so I ended up having to cancel. :/
My brother had to hang out at my apartment today while my mom was with my step dad at the hospital.

Postby galled » Tue Jun 26, 2018 6:13 pm

Oh! I hope he's ok.

Server Administrator

Postby Valentine Strange » Tue Jun 26, 2018 7:32 pm

galled
The doctors found multiple things wrong with him. And he needs surgery, but I haven't been told what issue he is having the surgery for.

Postby mdom » Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:34 pm

D:
why can't life give you a break.
Hope things get better in the next few days

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 2:17 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Jun 27, 2018 6:40 pm

You are such a good son!

I hope that good things will come back to you.

Postby Valentine Strange » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:48 pm

My step dad is out of surgery and back from the hospital. It was his gallbladder. They say he's supposed to be able to drive tomorrow. I'm not entirely sure though because of what medicine he might be on.
Since he's doing okay and recovering quickly, I might still be able to go on my vacation. It won't be as long and I won't be able to go to as many places, but I will still be able to get some time to myself and relax. I might be practicing some of my art too.

Postby galled » Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:56 pm

Good news on all fronts! :)

Server Administrator

Postby Valentine Strange » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:04 pm

I'm going to be leaving at 4:00 am tomorrow so I'm going to need sleep. Just coming on to let everyone know that everything is going fine. Now I have to head off because it just turned 10pm for me I should really be getting to bed.

Postby galled » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:34 pm

Have a great time! Can't wait to hear about your adventures when you get back! :)

Server Administrator

Postby Valentine Strange » Sun Jul 01, 2018 2:11 pm

I have some time to come on before I have to head back out into the fray and socialize with people in real life so here's a quick update.

Since I had to cancel my hotel reservations and spent so much on cancelation fees because I wasn't sure if I was actually going to have any time to go on vacation anymore after what happened to my step dad, I didn't have as much money as I originally had from the first vacation I had planned. I ended up staying at my great aunts house since it's free and also free meals. :P She lives on a farm so I recently just got done petting a very sociable farm cat and earlier today I was petting a horse and a donkey.
Once my aunt gets back we'll be eating dinner so I don't have much time on and tomorrow is when I'm going to be doing my sight seeing and heading to my next destination so I won't be on then. I might actually not be back on until after I get home.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:19 pm

Oh that sucks on the hotel cancellation fee's! I thought you usually have 24 or 48 hours to cancel with no penalties.

At least your Aunt sounds like she is welcoming and she probably very happy to have you there.

Be safe and enjoy your trip!

Postby Valentine Strange » Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:02 pm

I had pre-booked everything so it already had been over 24 hours when I had canceled.

I'm actually heading home tomorrow. I got a lot of pictures and probably will get more on my way home.
Right now I should heading to bed.

Next

Return to The Lounge