For those looking to buy art.

Requesting Naruto OC fanart

Moderator: Sanchicho

Requesting Naruto OC fanart

Postby DoubleShotExpresso » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:30 am

I won't get paid till next thursday but once I pick you, I do not back down.
SO I have this new thing where I want to keep it under a certain amount and I only like waist-full body on singles or couples. I prefer full body whether its sketched, inked, colored. Again I prefer color as well but let me take a look at your prices too. I want examples as well.

Most I have to spend every two weeks: $30 ($20 is left, I found someone on D.A.)
How I pay here? Wings (I don't have a lot of feathers)

About me:
I've been depressed and doing or getting art of my ocs is a good way to distract me.
27-28 and I work 40 hours a week in retail.
I write fanfictions, I draw, etc. etc. etc.

What I want draw: Currently I am looking for a naruto oc artist to draw my girl (with or without kakashi Hatake)

Toyhouse KRG

So that's her, she has light blonde hair with (prefers) super light/light blue streaks that blend in more than stand out.

If you have questions about her ask. Her hair DOES go to her waist though. You can redesign her outfit, stick to a tomboyish preppy style if you must. She is not much of a fan of skirts until she gets older.

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:48 pm

Re: Requesting Naruto OC fanart

Postby DoubleShotExpresso » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:30 am

reserved for those drawing her

Postby DoubleShotExpresso » Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:31 am

open for posting

Postby Gwenoir » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:54 am

How old is she meant to be? Does she have a signature move? I know you indicated 'lightning powers' but that's pretty open-ended, if you have something specific in mind!

Local time: Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:48 pm

Return to Requests