New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello

Postby Calea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:07 pm

Hello, I'm new here to Windlyn. I'm happy to meet you. My name is Calea and I do enjoy adorably cute things.
I hope we can be friends and I look forward to chatting with you out there. :heart:

Oh, you'd like to know a little bit about me? Of course, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to rush you.

As I said, my name is Calea, and my favorite color is gray~. I do like pastels as well, but grey and silver really nail it for me. I'm a huge fan of Sailor Moon, and I enjoy a lot of the old 90's magical girl animes/ mangas as well.

I work two jobs currently, so i don't have a lot of free time, but I do enjoy watching Hulu when I get a chance. I'm currently watching Ghosted and Westworld. I also won't be on all the time, so I hope you don't miss me too much. :embarassed:

That's it for the moment, now... if only I could get this map to work correctly, I could navigate more efficiently.

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:08 pm

Re: Hello

Postby npixelz » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:29 pm

Hello! And welcome to Windlyn! I'm going to welcome you in my own special way, ok?

Here goes!

Welcome to Windlyn,
How do you pronounce your name?
Is it with an ay, or an ah?
Either way I'm glad you came,

Welcome to Windlyn,
The cutest place on the Internet,
With fun and games, and nice people all around,
Who'll help you when you're upset,

Welcome to Windlyn,
You seem pretty kind,
And so is everyone else here,
As I'm sure you'll find,

Welcome to Windlyn,
Please enjoy your stay,
I hope that you like it here,
And that you'll have a lovely day.
^^

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:08 pm

Currently seeking event items
Minecraft guild
Owner of many titles
Creator of many forum games
The Fairy Garden is my main place, but you'll also find me in other hangouts
Lastly, much love to everyone, and remember; Positive Mental Attitude!
Keep being awesome
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby Calea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Hello and thank you for your special welcome. I like your rhymes, they put a smile on my face.

It's with an ah: kah-LAY-ah

Postby galled » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:56 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!

Enjoy your time here! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 3:08 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gingerale » Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:11 pm

Welcome to Windlyn, Calea! Please post in my newbie thread (link is in my signature) and pick an item from there as a welcome gift, I also gives some feathers to help you buy a few more items when you post. We have a few Charity threads so check those out too.

Purchase items in the Lazarus shop first since they are either seasonal or temporary and don't always appear in the shops later. So try to get the birth of Venus background if you can before it is gone, the others in the series never went to the shops (yet).

Fishing is every 8 hours and that can give you items to use in the Questing. (I have extra's of most of the fishing items - unless they are rare- so ask me on my newbie thread if you need something or PM me).
Questing is every 12 hours.

Posting and playing the games in the game room or member driven games can build your feather currency up quite quickly. There are a few members who will sell you Diamond shop wing currency items for feathers.

I'm glad you did a welcome wagon thread so we can welcome you! We have a lot of helpful people on here but not everyone is on consistently. That is why our notification tab under our avatar is nice because it allows us to see who has responded in our threads so we can answer posts.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Jul 15, 2018 8:27 pm

Glad you found your way to us!

Check out all the links in my avatar signature and play my game threads. The yard sale is a good place to go to to see who has past items for sale. They may not get back to you right away if they aren't on very often but you can ping or PM them if it seems like they may have not noticed. Akuyi is quite good though at checking and she has the most available.

Postby Calea » Sun Jul 15, 2018 10:54 pm

Gingerale wrote:Welcome to Windlyn, Calea! Please post in my newbie thread (link is in my signature) and pick an item from there as a welcome gift, I also gives some feathers to help you buy a few more items when you post. We have a few Charity threads so check those out too.

Purchase items in the Lazarus shop first since they are either seasonal or temporary and don't always appear in the shops later. So try to get the birth of Venus background if you can before it is gone, the others in the series never went to the shops (yet).

Fishing is every 8 hours and that can give you items to use in the Questing. (I have extra's of most of the fishing items - unless they are rare- so ask me on my newbie thread if you need something or PM me).
Questing is every 12 hours.

Posting and playing the games in the game room or member driven games can build your feather currency up quite quickly. There are a few members who will sell you Diamond shop wing currency items for feathers.

I'm glad you did a welcome wagon thread so we can welcome you! We have a lot of helpful people on here but not everyone is on consistently. That is why our notification tab under our avatar is nice because it allows us to see who has responded in our threads so we can answer posts.

Thank you for this wealth of information!! I can't wait to try fishing and questing! I am happy I did a Welcome Wagon post too, it's nice to see replies as well :heart: I did find the event shop, I bought a shell bra, haha.

I will check out your links, thank you again!

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Glad you found your way to us!

Check out all the links in my avatar signature and play my game threads. The yard sale is a good place to go to to see who has past items for sale. They may not get back to you right away if they aren't on very often but you can ping or PM them if it seems like they may have not noticed. Akuyi is quite good though at checking and she has the most available.

Thank you for finding me wandering around! I will definetly check out all your links, and I'll play games. Thanks for the tip about checking out the yard sale. I'll try to remember to ping people! I'm very excited to to see all the fun things to do and buy.

Postby mdom » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:51 am

Hello Calea! Welcome to Windlyn, the cutest pixels on the internet!
Yesss to magical girls of the 90s! Sakura card captor is my favorite.
I also love westworld!
I hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun!

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:08 pm

by Valentine Strange

Postby npixelz » Mon Jul 16, 2018 9:40 am

Ah, Calea! Aha! Calea!
Now I see! Since you told me!
Ah, Calea! Aha! Calea!
Now I know! 'Cause you told me so!

Postby Calea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 2:54 pm

mdom wrote:Hello Calea! Welcome to Windlyn, the cutest pixels on the internet!
Yesss to magical girls of the 90s! Sakura card captor is my favorite.
I also love westworld!
I hope you enjoy your stay and have lots of fun!

I do love me some Cardcaptor Sakura also! I have (in storage :cry:) 3 art books and a Clow book. I'm also very fond of Kaitou Saint Tail, it's so cute and sweet.

Thank you for greeting me

npixelz wrote:Ah, Calea! Aha! Calea!
Now I see! Since you told me!
Ah, Calea! Aha! Calea!
Now I know! 'Cause you told me so!

Aww :heart: Thank you npixelz

Postby NerdyAliCat » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:38 pm

Hello! Welcome to Windlyn!
I hope you have fun here

Local time: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:08 am

ImageImage
Thanks Yorunaka! - Thanks Valentine Strange!

Postby Calea » Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:59 pm

NerdyAliCat wrote:Hello! Welcome to Windlyn!
I hope you have fun here

Hi, and thank you! I like your petals, you're covered in them :shock:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Jul 16, 2018 6:20 pm

Thanks for checking out my threads! I look forward to you visiting them again!

Postby NerdyAliCat » Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:20 pm

Calea Thanks! I can send you a spare of the petals if you'd like as a welcome gift?

Local time: Sat Apr 20, 2024 6:08 am

Postby npixelz » Tue Jul 17, 2018 9:20 am

You're very welcome. =^^=

I like Cardcaptor Sakura too!
I also love Tsubasa, Reservoir Chronicles, which features a different version of Sakura, and XXX Holic, which crosses over with Tsubasa! ^^

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon