Share your tips & tricks for life here, or help share your goals.

Ways to enhance your life

Moderator: Ryvvi

Ways to enhance your life

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:33 am

Hello, welcome to another thread of mine.
This thread is a place for me to think a little and, share what I've found to the rest of you here.
They're meant to be read and, if you feel lost somewhere, you can choose a random post to read and maybe try it out.
Hope this will be useful to you and... Good luck! :grin:

Local time: Fri Mar 29, 2024 8:01 am

Last active May 2021.

Re: Ways to enhance your life

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Sat May 11, 2019 1:36 am

THE VLOG WAY

Background:
I am easily influenced by the most recent video I watch.
Whatever I watched the most recent, I imagine myself coming from the universe of said video.

So I've been watching a lot of Hiding in my Room videos lately, but then I finally moved onto watching Jun's Kitchen videos knowing that his videos will be the ones that will get me out of the rut.
And I was right, his videos are healing.
They're positive, motivating and just... fresh everytime I come back to them.

Application:
Now this makes me think, am I the only one who sees every single YouTube channel as its own universe that really doesn't cross over to another YouTube channel unless they physically make a collab?
What kind of universe would I provide if I had my own YouTube channel?
And so I think, you know... maybe my life, and your lives, are all just vlogs in a YouTube channel of your own.
And the way you live your life, is the way you want your audience to look at you. Complete with empowering music in the background and multiple cameras surrounding you.

Your turn:
So.
What kinda YouTube channel are you? Do you wanna be a drama channel...

...Or do you wanna be, well. An inspiring cooking channel, for example? Just be informative and you'll... be set, pretty much.

Re: Ways to enhance your life

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Sat May 11, 2019 11:21 pm

THE 100% WAY

Background:
I paid attention to Jun's Kitchen videos, and noticed that Jun would put all of his efforts into whatever he does in his videos.

In the end, the videos are enjoyable to watch, and they end up being good records of his past, since he gave it his all to make sure that his videos are high quality.

Application:
Then I thought to myself, what if I just, simply give it my all in everything I do? I played Doughnut Match, and I was using strategy instead of just randomly matching doughnuts so I can get it over with quickly, and I ended up surpassing my high score.
Things are just better when you give your 100% to things, huh?

Your turn:
So when you come across things that require your effort, why not give them 10% more? Write neater, double check things, be a tiny bit more precise in the things you do.

You'll be up for a surprise. You're more than what you think.

Return to Lifestyle & Health