New here? Introduce yourself!

May as well say hi!

Moderator: Ryvvi

May as well say hi!

Postby StargazingLapin » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:44 am

Yo, I was wandering around and found this site and thought it looked super nice. :smile:

I'm StargazingLapin, I like a lot of cute things and I also like to draw and write. I also like to play a few video games such as Pokemon, Final Fantasy XIV and Story of Seasons. I like some anime but I mostly read manga!

As a warning: I'm a little shy. So sorry if I get nervous answering messages at first, I'm trying to come out of my shell a lot more.

It's super nice to meet you all! :cheer:

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:08 pm

Re: May as well say hi!

Postby Clouded Dreaming » Wed Nov 20, 2019 8:59 am

Hello there Star, you look like a really cute explorer.~
Welcome to Windlyn!
May I ask, what genre of manga do you like to read? And also, what do you like drawing/writing about?
Nice to meet you too, and I hope to see you more often. :>

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 pm

∧_∧
(。・ω・。)つ━☆・*。
⊂   ノ    ・゜+.
しーJ   °。+ *´¨)
‎‎‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‏‏‎ ‎Dancing in the moonlight.

Postby Gingerale » Wed Nov 20, 2019 9:57 am

Welcome to Windlyn! Come visit my newbie thread for a welcome gift! we are a friendly community and love to have new members so when you are ready just jump right in and post!

Under the Game room tab: You get feathers for 3 game scores per day,
The fishing pond is every 8 hours (I noticed you got one of the backgrounds for it so you are off to a lucky start!).
Questing is every 12 hours and the requests are generally for fishing or shop items but sometimes they are for past items. Most members don't want to sell past items to be used on the quests as that means they will be gone forever! So just cancel those quests and try again later. You can do a quest for both sister's.

We will have our annual Novalia event next month so keep checking in. The Lore can be found on the Forums page. Newbie assistance is also on the Forums page under help and support.

Do you have any pets? We have a lot of pet lovers with threads and Windlyn also has its own pets!

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:08 am

Postby galled » Wed Nov 20, 2019 10:57 am

Welcome!

Thanks for introducing yourself. Everyone is super-friendly, so I hope you'll feel comfortable quickly.

Enjoy your time here! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Nov 20, 2019 7:17 pm

Come visit my game threads in my avatar's signature (it appears on the first post of the page) and to my charity thread adventure.

When items appear in the Lazarus shop get them immediately as they are only temporary.

Some members use the diamond shop items as prizes and others sell feathers for the diamond currency if you are wanting those. I give out a free potion once you hatch your first pet.

Beat my top doughnut game score and I will give you 500 feathers!

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:08 am

Postby Akuyi » Sat Nov 23, 2019 10:26 am

Hey, welcome to Windlyn! :heart:

Local time: Fri Apr 26, 2024 7:08 pm

Questing with my trusty steed Oculus in the lands of Vee-Ar.

Postby MissAutumn » Sun Nov 24, 2019 9:19 am

Hello. Welcome to Windlyn.

Postby StargazingLapin » Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:32 pm

Yooo, sorry I'm late Imma try by best to reply to everything xD

Thank you for all the welcomes! I appreciate it! QwQ

Clouded Dreaming wrote:Hello there Star, you look like a really cute explorer.~
Welcome to Windlyn!
May I ask, what genre of manga do you like to read? And also, what do you like drawing/writing about?
Nice to meet you too, and I hope to see you more often. :>

I like shoujo the most, though sometimes I like to pick up a few comedy ones. I also love the art and tend to try and base some of my style off that. x3

I mostly like drawing my own characters as well as some characters I may like, lately I drew a a character from Magia Record and two of my own OCs after. x3

When it comes to writing well, it can change according to mood. I like to use fanfiction as an outlet and I also like fleshing out my own characters with some short stories.

Gingerale wrote:Welcome to Windlyn! Come visit my newbie thread for a welcome gift! we are a friendly community and love to have new members so when you are ready just jump right in and post!

Under the Game room tab: You get feathers for 3 game scores per day,
The fishing pond is every 8 hours (I noticed you got one of the backgrounds for it so you are off to a lucky start!).
Questing is every 12 hours and the requests are generally for fishing or shop items but sometimes they are for past items. Most members don't want to sell past items to be used on the quests as that means they will be gone forever! So just cancel those quests and try again later. You can do a quest for both sister's.

We will have our annual Novalia event next month so keep checking in. The Lore can be found on the Forums page. Newbie assistance is also on the Forums page under help and support.

Do you have any pets? We have a lot of pet lovers with threads and Windlyn also has its own pets!

Thank you for all the advice! I'll try and check it all out! x3

And I do! I have three mischief-making kitties. I might get myself a pet here at some point. x3

Return to Welcome Wagon