For those offering graphics for no charge, or those looking for free.

Free pixels!!

Moderator: Sanchicho

Free pixels!!

Postby Mouse » Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:40 am

I am new to pixel art and am willing to take requests to learn!
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm


Image Image
| Hangout | Current Quest|


Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:02 pm

Great idea! :cheer:
What are you wanting to work at? Avatars? Animals? Anything????
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby galled » Sat Mar 07, 2020 4:52 pm

I would like something too, please--if you have the time and energy. :)
User avatar

Server Administrator
online

Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm


Image
~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz


Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Mouse » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:57 am

Anything!! I want to be challenged!!
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Mouse » Sun Mar 08, 2020 6:21 am

galled wrote:I would like something too, please--if you have the time and energy. :)

What would you like me to doodle for you?
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby galled » Sun Mar 08, 2020 10:32 am

How about something that would give the impression that good thoughts are being thought--like a daydream emoji?
User avatar

Server Administrator
online

Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Mouse » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:35 am

galled wrote:How about something that would give the impression that good thoughts are being thought--like a daydream emoji?

Image Lol I dont think this really showed that but I tried!! I tried to do a lil windlyn one but it looks a bit different!
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:58 am

That is soooooo adorable!!
And I love the tea cup you did for (-o-) and the St.Patrick's day themed items in your game thread! :cheer:

I have been looking for the lemon pixel art you did for me and I can't find where I put it and I deleted all my PM's for the Valentine's event...do you still have it or could you redo it for me and if it is ok I want to post it on the first post in my Lemon drop inn thread. I feel so embarassed to ask again ... :embarassed:
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Mouse » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:53 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:That is soooooo adorable!!
And I love the tea cup you did for (-o-) and the St.Patrick's day themed items in your game thread! :cheer:

I have been looking for the lemon pixel art you did for me and I can't find where I put it and I deleted all my PM's for the Valentine's event...do you still have it or could you redo it for me and if it is ok I want to post it on the first post in my Lemon drop inn thread. I feel so embarassed to ask again ... :embarassed:
Everything I make you guys is on my deviantart, I linked it in my profile! If it gets lost again it should always be there :) and totally fine with me! I'm really glad you like it. Hopefully I start getting better and can make you a fancy actual lemon cheesecake!!
Image
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Mouse » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:11 pm

You know what challenge accepted imma try
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Mouse » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:08 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:x

Image
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby galled » Sun Mar 08, 2020 2:56 pm

Mouse wrote:
galled wrote:How about something that would give the impression that good thoughts are being thought--like a daydream emoji?

Image Lol I dont think this really showed that but I tried!! I tried to do a lil windlyn one but it looks a bit different!


I like it! Thank you!! :heart:
User avatar

Server Administrator
online

Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Mouse » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:48 pm

You're welcome!!! Let me know if I can do anymore :)
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 09, 2020 3:59 pm

oh my gosh I love them!! Thank you so much! :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 11:04 pm



Re: Free pixels!!

Postby Mouse » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:32 pm

Ahh you guys I just realized I posted this in the wrong spot!!
User avatar


Local time: Sun Apr 05, 2020 10:04 pm



Next

Return to Freebies

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests