New here? Introduce yourself!

I'm back!

Moderator: Ryvvi

I'm back!

Postby peachomega » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:33 pm

Howdy everyone, I'm back! I forgot about Windlyn for while, but I just remembered a few of the events that I really liked and found my way back here. I'm glad to see a lot of familiar faces are still around! c:

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:31 pm

:L_Wing: he/him pronouns :R_Wing:

Re: I'm back!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:52 pm

Welcome back! :cheer: We just finished the Valentine event. Not sure if we are doing St Patrick's day and then there should be a spring event coming up...with the chaos in the world right now I am not sure what is going on.

Check out Murmurlade's Valentine 2020 event item guide for all the cool mining/geode related items we gifted.

How are you impacted with all the COVid-19 virus craziness? Everything is shutting down around here.

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:31 am

Postby Gingerale » Mon Mar 16, 2020 6:04 pm

I have extra's of the Pi-pie from 3.14 if you need any, and extra's from the Valentine's event.

When were you on last because there are lots of new items in the regular shops!

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:31 am

Postby galled » Mon Mar 16, 2020 8:05 pm

Welcome back!

How have you been? I hope you won't lose us again! :)

Server Administrator

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby peachomega » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:04 am

Lemon Cheesecake
Thank you! It's good to see you again! I'll be sure to take a look around and see what's new. c:

At first my job got more intense due to the virus, since I clean for a living, but we just closed indefinitely. We work with disabled people and didn't want to put them in any danger. So suddenly I have a lot of free time, but at least the new Animal Crossing is coming out soon! How have you been impacted?

Gingerale
Hi! I would really appreciate that! c:

I've been away since last February so there's probably some new things for me to check out.

galled
Thank you! I've been good, how about you? I'm pretty sure I'll be sticking around, I really missed this place.

Postby galled » Tue Mar 17, 2020 11:49 am

Sorry to hear about your work closing down. If anything, it sounds like your job is in more demand than ever--just another thing to add to the things just don't seem to make much sense these days. :strain:

I've been good. I was sick in January and I swear the symptoms I had sound like COVID19. If it is what I had, it wasn't good, but it wasn't even close to the sickest I've ever been either. I'd give it a 4 on a scale from 1-10 with 10 being worst.

Well, I hope no one catches it or what ever I had. I wish no one gets sick ever, but I guess that's not possible, yet! These are technical problems and I have full confidence we as a species will solve most technical problems eventually!

I hope to see you around then and interact with you more! :smile:

Server Administrator

Postby peachomega » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:26 pm

Right? I did think it was kind of ironic. I'll just have to make sure everything is good when we get started again. :worry:

Oh, I'm glad you're feeling better! I hope you stay healthy during all of this. And I agree, we should at the very least learn some lessons from this that will come in handy for solving problems in the future.

I hope to see you around too! :smile:

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:00 pm

Can you use sick pay or some form of unemployment for not being able to work? Animal crossing is always fun!

Ya, lots more time at home for everyone.

Postby Gingerale » Sat Mar 21, 2020 6:25 pm

I swear there was large number of people sick in January with coughs that lasted weeks.

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Sat Mar 21, 2020 7:56 pm

First day of spring...happy spring!

Postby Gingerale » Sat Apr 25, 2020 8:45 pm

How are you making out, Peach?

Return to Welcome Wagon