New here? Introduce yourself!

The Return of Z

Moderator: Ryvvi

The Return of Z

Postby RinLin » Tue Mar 24, 2020 4:43 am

Hey, all!
Some of you might remember me, and to some of you, I am new. :) Hello, hello!
I am Zetsu, a Twitch streamer, Youtuber and artist... in my free
time. Currently studying optics, and it's fun as heck! I work part-time at a big optics-chain and I love it! Though, I hope to keep my job, as my shifts have been reduced due to COVID-19, since the flow of customers has stagnated... Ugh.
I do art commissions on the side, you can DM me if interested. :)

Hope to see you all around, and don't forget to check out all my social media - https://linktr.ee/zetsuai89

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 7:14 am

:heart: Tumblr :heart:
Genderqueer. They/Them.
Ping/quote me, so I don't lose you.
Feel free to add me, I love new friends.
Newbie Charity | Closet | Shinies | Art & Crafts

Re: The Return of Z

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Mar 24, 2020 8:30 am

Welcome back! Gone but not forgotten! :cheer:

Windlyn has a lot more items since you were on last! Did you check your inventory? Am not sure if you had to be an active member for the 1000 member background or whether it automatically gave it to you.

Some of our newer members are looking for older items if you have any I am sure they would trade you more recent event items in exchange.

Unfortunately over here they have cancelled most eye appointments ...under the 6 ft distance I guess...not sure if you can still order glasses though? It will be interesting to see how people handle the next few weeks when they start to get squirrelly from being cooped up...the trails etc are getting closed access since people are meeting their friends there and not staying 6 feet apart...although...again...a sneeze or cough travels a lot further then 6 ft. :strain:

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:14 pm

Postby RinLin » Wed Mar 25, 2020 3:33 am

Lemon! :D How you been? <3
Not sure either, but I will have a look around, as I have noticed a lot of new items. :o Neat! So glad to see that this site is still up and running, it's one of my favourites!

Oh, wow. Yeah, we have only reduced the hours we keep our shop open since we are located in a giant mall. It's very eerie to see so little people in a place that is usually packed. :( And we all suffer financially. Fun times ahead.

Yeah, I can see why they'd take that precaution - why do people have to go against what's good for them? Oof.

Postby Gingerale » Wed Mar 25, 2020 9:01 am

On the plus side, crime is down, deaths from car accidents is down, the air is cleaner in cities, less noise from airplanes flying overhead, less traffic on the roads, easy to find parking spots, people are able to work from home so less travelling time means more free time for them and for some that means more time to play animal crossing! (That's just a few positives that impact us daily).

More restaurants are closing though & now they have implemented a contact line to report businesses that aren't closed which could be scary. If a business can implement good hygiene & sanitation I don't see why they shouldn't have the right to stay open especially for pick up or delivery if they are smart about how they do it.

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 9:14 pm

Postby galled » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:05 am

Welcome back!

You must be in a state not in lockdown. I haven't kept track, but last I checked only several states have implemented this. So I am wondering has there been a run on TP where you are too? Or has the lockdowns created this hoarding? :/

I hope we'll continue to see you around Windlyn!

Server Administrator

Local time: Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:14 pm

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby RinLin » Thu Mar 26, 2020 4:38 am

galled Oh, I am not in the US, lol. I am in Sweden. But aye, ppl are hoarding TP here as well, which is crazy. I keep telling my partner they should stock up on hand lotion, due to all the hand washing, haha. :P

Postby MissAutumn » Thu Mar 26, 2020 7:26 am

Welcome back to Windlyn. :)

Local time: Fri Apr 19, 2024 5:14 am

Return to Welcome Wagon