New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello!

Postby Crystalkitsune85 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:23 pm

I'm new to Windlyn but not to forum sites. You can call me Crystal. I've been poking around looking for new places like Gaia. Honestly Gaia has gotten so bad that you feel overwhelmed if you try to post, since everyone seems to use fancy art in their posts and stuff. I'm old school and don't believe in fancy stuff. I'm just straight forward and basic.

I'm 34, in the US and I like to RP and do art on occasion. I like playing games with people online, eve though I don't get to do that much since what friends I do have don't have the same games I do. I'll play Minecraft on occasion and a few other games here and there but mostly solo.

So hello and nice to meet you!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 3:53 am

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Re: Hello!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed May 13, 2020 4:36 pm

Welcome to Windlyn! Glad you found your way to us! Not everyone does art or fancy stuff in their posts here but for those of who can't we admire those who can and share with us! You will find us a friendly community.

Please visit the links in my signature for my game threads and charity. There are a few others who do have charity threads to help the newcomers out and you can find past items in the yard sales on the forums page.

Fishing is every 8 hours and items can be used in the questing which is every 12 hours. You can get some rare items from fishing.

Scores for three games per day per game give you feathers, a quick way to earn currency.

Check out the pumpkin patch shop for magical items and the secret garden for fairy items.

We have members who play minecraft and of course right now Animal crossing has been a big time spender.

I look forward to getting to know you better!Do you have hobbies? Pets?

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am

Postby Crystalkitsune85 » Wed May 13, 2020 4:54 pm

Besides online games I don't really do much besides RP. I also have 17 parakeets.

Postby galled » Wed May 13, 2020 6:52 pm

Welcome to Windyln, Crystal!

Nice to meet you!

We're all super-friendly and pretty low key, so I find the pace here very manageable. I hope you do too!

17 parakeets?! That's awesome! Are they all in one big cage or do you have them in a few?

Are they different breeds? How many did you start with? Sorry so many questions! :)

I hope you enjoy your time here! :)

Server Administrator

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 4:53 am

~Windlyn Daydream by Mouse

Windlyn is so fun,
Windlyn is so grand,
So come on everyone,
All across the land,
Come and join us now,
In this awesome site,
We will show you how,
Talking through the night.
~npixelz

Postby Gingerale » Wed May 13, 2020 7:11 pm

Wow! 17 Parakeets!! They must be a lot of work, and noisy at times! Have any learned to talk? Have you been able to get babies from them? A couple other members have/had birds.

We had a budgie that was able to say a couple words (or close to it).

I love you already made a hangout thread as well!

Postby Nek0Nerd0 » Fri May 15, 2020 4:55 am

Nice to meet you Crystal, welcome to Windlyn Online!

I hope you enjoy it here :cheer:

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 1:53 pm

Last active May 2021.

Return to Welcome Wagon