Private RPs only! Not accepting people? Only doing a 1x1?

FastForward ; ►► [An AU]

Moderator: Sanchicho

FastForward ; ►► [An AU]

Postby Monster » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:23 am

Hello, this is a 1 x 1 RP with myself (Monster) and Blueberry.

You are more than welcome to look, just please no posting.

-----------

Code: Select all
[img]URL HERE[/img]

I got accepted, what? (=eωe=)a ;;;;

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Height:[/b]
[b]Weight:[/b]
[b]Major:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]
[b]Likes:[/b]
[b]Dislikes:[/b]
[b]Chat color:[/b]
[b]Relationship status*:[/b]

* Relationship status chart:
♥ = Crush
♥♥ = In love/obsessed
★ = dating

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 am

Re: FastForward ; ►►

Postby Monster » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:25 am

My characters:

Adrien Evans
[+] SPOILER

Name: Adrien Evans
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 165 lbs.
Major: Mechanics
Personality: Loner, Intelligent, indifferent, cold towards new people.
Sexuality: Straight
Likes: Piercings, the color green, flannels, cold weather.
Dislikes: Darkness, seltzer, cold foods, stress, people telling him what to do.
Chat color: #41A317 ✖ Lime Green
Relationship status*:

Paris Ross
[+] SPOILER

Name: Paris Ross
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 120 lbs
Major: Business
Personality: Energetic, loud, obnoxious, easily jealous, over protective.
Sexuality: Homosexual
Likes: Sweet foods, hugs, snuggling, eating, gossip (when it's not about her)
Dislikes: People who hurt others, playgrounds, anything spicy.
Chat color: #FAAFBE ✖ Rosy Brown1
Relationship status*:

Yori Hayashi
[+] SPOILER

Name: Yori Hayashi
Height: 6'0"
Weight: 150 lbs
Major: Physics
Personality: Protective of younger sisters, easily distracted, likes being around friends, teases occasionally
Likes: friends, hoodies, being indoors, video games, sweet things
Dislikes: being alone, getting dirty, writing papers, traffic.
Chat color: white
Relationship status*:
Yuuki Hayashi (younger sister)
Okmura Hayashi (younger sister)
Alcaeus Kritikos (childhood friend)

Yuuki Hayashi
[+] SPOILER

Name: Yuuki Hayashi
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 120 lbs
Major: Library Studies
Personality: Withdrawn, depends on her sister & brother a lot, blushes easily, innocent.
Dislikes: being around a lot of people, damaged/torn books, open spaces
Chat color: #7D0541 ✖ Violet Red4
Relationship status*: Yori Hayashi (older brother)
Okmura Hayashi (younger sister)

Seigmund Wolff
[+] SPOILER

Name: Seigmund Wolff
Height: 6' 2"
Weight: 145 lbs
Major: Culinary Arts
Personality: Often quiet, observes a lot, enjoys the company of others, likes playing games, sweet, kind.
Dislikes: fights, bullying, cold days.
Chat color: #6A287E ✖ Medium Orchid4
Relationship status*: Alcaeus Kritikos (Friend/Roommate)

Alcaeus Kritikos
[+] SPOILER
[img]URL%20HERE[/img]

Name: Alcaeus Kritikos
Height: 6'5"
Weight: 160 lbs
Major: Dental
Personality: Flirty, loud, obnoxious, likes pranking people, making others uncomfortable
Likes: Parties, girls, being center of attention, teasing others, having fun
Dislikes: Being bored, lots of homework, spiders, wearing sneakers
Chat color: #2B1B17 |✖| Gray21
Relationship status*: Ismene Kritikos (Younger sister)
Siegmund Wolff (Roommate/friend)
Yori Hayashi (Childhood friend)

Re: FastForward ; ►► [An AU]

Postby Blueberry » Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:28 am

Joannah
[+] SPOILER

Name:Joannah Desilva
Height:5'3"
Weight:100
Major: Acting
Personality: Musical prodigy, Hard to fall in love(meaning she cant fall in love with someone easily), She (she is not stupid nor Smart just in the middle)
Sexuality:Bisexual
Dislikes:Cold weather,Shorts,Accessories
,Pain,

Chat color:BF00BF
Relationship status*:
Yuuki ll Just Met

Local time: Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:44 am

Postby Monster » Sun Jan 11, 2015 1:10 pm

Starting classes on a Wednesday seemed strange, especially when one was so used to starting on a Monday every year. It started about the same time that high schools did though. That was good enough, right?
It was just starting to get cold outside, as the fall season was nearly approaching. It meant sweaters, long sleeves, and well- just about covering everything up. That was a good thing at least.

Yuuki rolled over in her bed, and stared at her alarm clock. It was close enough where she didn't need her glasses, and she could appreciate that. She pulled the bed sheets off of her body and got of her bed, her eyes shifting over to the large bundle of blankets across the room. She had briefly talked with her roommate, but she didn't know enough about her to see if she liked her or not. The two of them had talked briefly the first day. It seemed like they were both the quiet sort and would keep to their own things.
The white haired girl slid her glasses onto her face and then surveyed the room. Yesterday, between the silence, the two of them had managed to unpack everything that they needed. They shared the room evenly, and it was neat. The other problem would be if her roommate was as clean and organized as she was. She really couldn't stand clutter, there was going to be a problem if there was.
'Time to get up and get ready.' Yuuki grabbed her shower belongings and headed to the showers for the floor. She figured it would be a good idea to get a shower bright and early in the morning before anyone else could. It was also a means of avoiding any social interactions.

The showers at the school weren't half bad- in fact they were pretty nice. Could have just been because she was the only one in there. Yuuki dug into her bag for the shower and pulled out a brush. She had a habit of spending a lot of time on her hair. She enjoyed the snow white appearance of her hair that she shared with her siblings. Her mother, father, brother, and sister all had the stark white hair.
Yuuki stared into the mirror, trying to put up her hair the way she had wanted it to. Her red eyed reflection blinked back at her. They were the only thing that she had that was different than the family. All of her family had light green eyes, while she held the albino red ones. It upset her greatly, she was the odd one out. Yuuki rubbed at her eyes for a quick moment then went back to messing with her hair.

Postby Blueberry » Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:46 pm

Joannah lazily gets up yawning fixing a bit of her hair.She sighs hatting the fact that she was in college but she did decide to do. She then gets up still in her tank tops and shorts cleaning up the room before her Roommate could get up. She then looks at the time while fixing her black and pink dyed hair 6:00 she had about three hours before her first class were to start which was enough for her to get everything done and kept up and maybe make some new friends too. She then got into the bathroom taking a quick shower forgetting her bag. She then slips out seeing another student who was fixing her hair and say "Good morning!" She smiles going to the mirror fixing the bun she had put up so her hair wouldn't get in her way while taking the shower.She then notices that she forgot her bag and say "Drat I forgot it again" She sighs getting into one of the stalls and got back on the tank top and shorts that she didn't really like.

Postby Monster » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:16 pm

She was so lost in thought, that she didn't even notice another student walk into the showers with her. The brush fumbled in her hands briefly before she managed to gain control of it. Now the brush was held in two hands. She slid her thin white tail closer towards her body. "O-ohayō." She greeted in return. Her face grew red as she realized that she spoke in another language. "Good m-morning." The white haired girl corrected herself, clutching to the hairbrush in her hand.
Her eyes followed the other girl around in the bathroom until she was in one of the shower stalls. It felt very strange being in another room with a girl. Even with her sister, she had tried her best to avert her eyes. She felt very much like a deer in headlights, and she was sure her face and posture had shown that.
Eventually the girl stated something about forgetting something and headed back into the main area with mirrors and sinks.
Yuuki turned towards her bag and put her brush away. She would have to fix her hair in the room after her roommate woke up. Or if the sun came up first. That was a good idea. She shook her head tried her best to clean up the small area that she took up. She had brought make up in the hopes of using some, but she didn't get the chance to work on that either. 'Already a good start to a first day.' She groaned to herself. She thought about stopping by the cafeteria for a cup of tea. The teabags were in her dorm room, so she would have to grab them. Then maybe after fixing up her appearance more she could then go have a small breakfast and a cup of tea.

Postby Blueberry » Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:59 pm

Joanna then laughs a bit to herself hearing the other kid speak in Japanese. "Ogenkidesuka?"(How are you?) she replies to her while taking out the bun she had in her hair; lucky she had studied Japanese while she was home schooled. She looks at the white hair female while brushing her own hair with her hands. then she looks at herself in the mirror and remembers "OH yeah I'm Joannah Desilva" she offers to shake her hand.

Postby Monster » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:16 pm

The freshman froze in her spot again. She didn't expect anyone besides her brother and sister to be able to understand her language. They all had been born in Japan and had moved to America when she was very little. Their household had always been shrouded in both of the languages, and therefore they had managed to learn both of them. Her mother and father had a hard time learning the English language, but the three of their children ended up helping them out. Both of her parents held a heavy Japanese accent.

Yuuki tied up her shower bag, the small strings tying over the top. She picked it up in her hands and held it there for a minute, still staring at the girl. She knew what she had said, clearly, but couldn't get the words out of her mouth. She wrapped her arms tightly around the bag, as she bit the bottom of her lip.
The other girl didn't seem to notice her awkward and rigid appearance. Her red eyes blinked as Joannah extended her arm towards her. Yuuki pushed her bag to her left arm and extended her right arm towards the girl in the room as she introduced herself. She felt like she was shaking, but placed her hands in the others anyway. "Y-yuuki Hayashi." She managed to stutter out, her head slightly bowing in her direction.

She held her hand in Joannah's arms for quite some time before lightly pulling her hand away. Yuuki's hand clung back to her shower bag. She suddenly felt queasy and dizzy. What was she supposed to do when around others again? Was she supposed to ask her questions? Maybe ask about her major? Yuuki blinked, and followed around the bathroom. It was only the two of them in there, no one else would distract them. She would have to find another means of getting out.
"I'm s-sorry but I need to be going now." Her face grew red again. It was true what she said, however. She still needed to fix her hair, add make-up and prepare her books for the day.
This was only the first start to the day, how was she going to deal being social for the rest of the day? She didn't want to think about it, and headed for the exit of the shower rooms.

Postby Blueberry » Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:50 pm

Joannah gently chuckled at the surprise in her eyes saying "I know a bit of Japanese here and there." Joannah smiles at Yuuki now understanding why she spoke Japanese before.Her Teal eyes stays steadily while the shaking Yuuki shakes her hand.She waves good bye watching the white hair female runs out of the bathroom. After fixing her hair up in a pony tail she decides to leave back to her dorm. She then starts to run towards her room since she also let her bra a training bra at her room there too when a group of three males came out of the corner where her room lays nocking into the purple hair male landing hard on the ground showing a bit of her chest but not enough so where people could see the whole thing.

Postby Monster » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:22 pm

The three males walked into the hallways of the college campus. It was earlier for them than normal, but they promised Vi that they would wake her up. Apparently she had some sort of plans this early in the morning.

Seigmund drew a hand to his stomach, he was already really hungry and wanted to eat breakfast. A cup of coffee sounded wonderful right now. He walked in front of his two friends, one of them being his roommate. His brown eyes looked back towards them as he listened in on his conversation.
"Bro, I don't like Vi, she's kind of more like a friend with benefits thing?" He shrugged. Yori let out a hardy laugh and patted Alcaeus's shoulder. "You shouldn't mess with crazy chicks, man. It's really not worth it. You're already gone too far. It's drama if you keep going or drama if you break up with her now. Just think about it. We're on the way there now, to cater to her needs. Oh my gosh. Al, you DRAGGED US INTO IT TOO."
Alcaeus let out a groan of disgust. He apparently didn't think all of this through. Seigmund gave a weak smile of comfort, though he was sure Alcaeus didn't see it as he was rubbing his eyes. That was when he had crashed into another student. He turned his head forward to see a small black haired girl. She looked young, most likely a freshman. Seigmund's face flashed a red at the sight of Joannah in front of him. He tried his best to not look down, so he stared into her eyes instead. They were a sparkling teal color, he was almost so distracted that he forgot what had just happened. He snapped back when he heard his two friends snickering behind him. Apparently they had witnessed the scene that had just unfolded. "I'm so sorry, Miss. He apologized, throwing an evil glare at his two friends. They snickered some more and made soft kissing sounds in the background.
"Is there any way I can make this up to you?

Postby Blueberry » Mon Jan 12, 2015 5:37 pm

Joannah scratches her head a bit before looking at the object that she bump into staring at his eyes for a moment before she starts to hear some signs of snickering. At that she looks down noticing the position blushing right now sight. She then yells "IDIOT DON'T LOOK" covering her lack of chest cursing the gods for her lack of meat on her chest. Without even looking at him she says a bit more calmly "You can make this up by buying me Breakfast and Lunch" She puffs out her cheeks a bit kidly since she had forgot her cooking tools to make some pancakes for her self this morning. She also includes to him "And before that you will take me to my room." and she glares one of the scariest glares she ever given in her life at the other two boys Still blushing mumbling "and make them shut up please." She also hates the fact that she will probably be called a flasher now due to college kids today in her mind.

Postby Monster » Tue Jan 13, 2015 9:00 am

Seigmund flinched backwards at the girls reaction. He didn't mean to look, honestly. His friends on the other hand, were a different situation. When she wasn't in an awkward position again, she spoke up. Seigmund peeked his eyes open, and saw that the coast was clear. The purple haired boy scratched at the side of his head at her demand. "Y-yes ma'am." he gulped. He was a regular college student who needed to pay off his loans. His family was from a middle class family, and therefore didn't have the type of money to dish out for college. He had to pay off all his loans on his own on his loan. Luckily, he managed to grab a job at the school bookstore. The days given weren't much, but he knew that it would help him in the long run.
"Sure." He nodded. Now he'd have to disband from his friends too. He looked back at them after this girls demands.

Yori was holding back his laugh with his hands, staring at Alcaeus who was on the ground clutching his stomach from the laughter. Yori at least had the decency to try and hold back his laughs.
Seigmund frowned and got up to kick Alcaeus on the ground. "Al, stop it." Since he didn't kick him hard enough, Alcaeus made no attempts to stop. Seigmund drew a hand to his head and let out a sigh.
He returned his attention back to Joannah. "C'mon, let's go. They won't be stopping anytime soon." His purple ears twitched as he stared down the opposite way he was going down the hallway originally. 'She had to have been heading this way, since she bumped into me.' He noted, walking past his friends. He walked slower as a means of her to catch up.
Yori had managed to stop his laughter and headed next to his childhood friend. "C'mon Al. Vi is going to be mad if you're late. You know how she is when she's mad."

Postby Blueberry » Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:07 am

Joannah then began to feel a bit guilty knowing that she just bend him to her will a bit. She gets up patting her shorts still glaring at the two on the floor. She starts walking forward until the two male are gone she then stops looking shy and say "How about just breakfast" She smiles at him before they reached her room. She stops to turn around and say "This is my Room I'll be back" She goes in coming back after 10 min. in her usual outfit.

Postby Monster » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:03 pm

Seigmund waited in the hallway until he caught the girl out of the corner of his eye. He then continued to slowly walk until she was leading the way. Even with being here for a few years, he didn't spend a lot of time in the female's wings. In fact, he was almost positive that he didn't spend any time in the dorms without any of this friends; they had always been with him.

Seigmund flicked his purple ears in response to the girl when she talked. "Just breakfast? If you want." He would prefer if it was just breakfast, but he wouldn't dare say anything to upset her. At this point in time, they were far away from his two friends. He would have to text them back later to see what they were up to, hoping Vi wouldn't be mad that he didn't show up.
The culinary arts student waited outside the girls dorm room. He felt awkward just sitting there, almost like a guard dog. He had sort of done the same thing for the student in the room. He scratched on the side of his head. 'I didn't even ask her name yet.'
He rubbed his hands into his face. As he was doing this, the black haired girl stepped back out of her room. His face flushed a light red. He nodded, though he wasn't really sure why. A sign of acceptance? That her outfit looked nice? He wiped his sweaty hands on his pants and spoke up. "So, I didn't catch your name." Seigmund noted, flicking his brown eyes in her direction.

Postby Blueberry » Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:22 pm

She smiled a bit towards the purple hair male when he agreed to what she said. She gently replies towards him "Yeah just breakfast don't want you to starve over such a silly thing." She says blushing a bit and only saying this since she never really paid a lot of attendance besides where her classes are when the tour of the school had happened. She bites her lip a bit noticing the male blushing and wiping his hands on his pants. She was about to say something but was caught off guard with his question and replied casually on the outside panicking on the inside for forgetting that she never did say her name. "Well I am Joannah Desilva but you can call me Ann if you want to." She sighs a bit to herself calming down. She looks back at him and asks him "so by the way, what is Your name? Shifting her weight to the right as her tail swings with her.

Next

Return to The Secret Passageway