New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello...

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello...

Postby StellarShadow » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:30 am

Well.. I guess I'm sorta new. I made an account a while ago, but never got around to posting anything... T.T Mika said to post here first, so.. Um... Hi. I'm Stellar. Mika is the person who got me to join Windlyn after some stuff happened on another site. P.. Pleased to meet everyone. >.<; I was told peoples are friendly here?

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 8:06 am

Re: Hello...

Postby Lime » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:35 am

Hiya! Welcome to Windlyn!

It's no problem that you made an account and never posted. :) Everyone does things at their own pace. We're just glad to have ya back! So, pleased to meet you!

If you ever need help though, or feel stuck, you can follow the link via my signature to our Help forum, or you can just PM Diana or myself, or one of our mods.

Hope you like it here! ;) And I sure hope we're friendly.

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 12:06 pm

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby StellarShadow » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:38 am

Lime wrote:Hiya! Welcome to Windlyn!

It's no problem that you made an account and never posted. :) Everyone does things at their own pace. We're just glad to have ya back! So, pleased to meet you!

If you ever need help though, or feel stuck, you can follow the link via my signature to our Help forum, or you can just PM Diana or myself, or one of our mods.

Hope you like it here! ;) And I sure hope we're friendly.

T-thank you. Pleased to meet you too.. ^^; I.. I'll keep all this in mind.. Thanks.. Nyaa... I hope I like it here too. You seem friendly and nice...

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 30, 2015 10:52 am

Hey Stellar Welcome to Windlyn where the gentle breeze of love blows over the budding seedlings of friendship! It's me JasonGraymark from that other website. :D It's great to see you again! :D *hands you cookies*

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 11:06 am

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby StellarShadow » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:03 am

Blue Jay wrote:Hey Stellar Welcome to Windlyn where the gentle breeze of love blows over the budding seedlings of friendship! It's me JasonGraymark from that other website. :D It's great to see you again! :D *hands you cookies*

That sounded very poetic... Nyaaa?! *tackles* Yay! A somewhat familiar person's face! How are you?! *gasps, then noms on the cookies happily*

Postby Blue Jay » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:19 am

*is tackled over.* Haha I'm glad your happy to see me! :D Here are two of my threads where you can stop by one of them is my hangout and the other is a game I'm running where you can win feathers. :D The Nest is my hangout and Guess My Favorites is my game it's simple just guess my favorite thing of the week and if your right you win a prize. :D

Postby Mousy » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:17 pm

Welcome~

We are a very hateful group here and we just hate everyone with pure hatred.. :twisted:

or....
Maybe we aren't....

You'll have to see. ;)

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 am

If you are talking to me, please ping or quote me. I get distracted and lose track of what I'm doing easily. :wink:

Postby Mika » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:25 pm

Yay! Stellar is here! Don't worry! You can hide behind me if you want to~ /embraces Stellar in a warm hug/ I'm proud of you for posting an intro!

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Sanchicho » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:38 pm

Why hello there.
Welcome to Windlyn!

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 9:06 am

Postby Kenome MoMoshima » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:46 pm

Welcome to Windlyn!
Here's to hoping you have fun here!

Local time: Sun May 19, 2024 10:06 am

Tumblr//Avatar: My OC, Conner Thompson//I poof a lot//Milk Bar::A Hangout Place

Pm me if you want to get my attention better.

Postby Zombie Bunny » Fri Jan 30, 2015 6:55 pm

Welcome to Windlyn, Shadow!!!

Everyone is quite friendly :>. If you do have any problems, or questions, just ask me or another mod. We'd be happy to help you! Rules are also in my signature if you need help finding them. Hope you enjoy~

Image Image Image

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Fri Jan 30, 2015 8:47 pm

Welcome StellarShadow! Hope you are having fun with all the items for your avatar, there should be new ones out for Valentine's day!! Hmmm...is Valentine's day international or no?

Postby Turtle Sensei » Fri Jan 30, 2015 11:03 pm

Ooh I know you! Hi there! How have you been?

Postby StellarShadow » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:02 pm

Mika wrote:Yay! Stellar is here! Don't worry! You can hide behind me if you want to~ /embraces Stellar in a warm hug/ I'm proud of you for posting an intro!

*hugs tightly* Thankies. ^^; Heh.. I'm glad..

And.. Thanks everyone for being so nice.. o.o

Postby Mika » Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:08 am

Now we just need to help you feel comfortable branching out. Come join me in my hangout and I'm sure you will feel fine. I'm sure you will even find a couple of other to talk to in there~

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon