A place to meet new people, and hang out in a club.

"For once unafraid, I can go where life leads me."

Moderator: Ryvvi

"For once unafraid, I can go where life leads me."

Postby Moan » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:08 pm

"I'm not alone anymore."

Hello there, chère. I wish to know you, to make a friendship to last, and learn to care as much as if not more so for another individual as I do myself. Give me that chance to get to know each and every one of you. I am genuinely interested in knowing you. So let's start it off.

Here's a little to know about me:

Name: Jim
Gender: MtF (pronouns preferred are he/they, but I don't sweat it honestly.)
Hobbies: Budding artist, former impersonator, singing in the shower lol.
Interests: People
Favorites: Book-To Kill a Mockingbird, Movie-The Color Purple, food-anything potato, phrase- "As you are, I was, as I am, you will be." Favorite song- L.O.V.E.
Likes- Food, horror films, fitness, art, cartoons, social studies.
Status-Married

Come in, chat with me, talk about anything you'd like. I only ask for you to give me a chance. <3

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 10:52 pm

"Do you know what you've got into? Can you handle what I'm about to do? 'Cause it's about to get rough for you. I'm here for your entertainment."

Re: "For once unafraid, I can go where life leads me."

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 09, 2015 5:54 pm

Oh you poor thing! No one has come in here to keep you company yet! Have no fear! Mika is here!

Local time: Fri May 10, 2024 11:52 pm

"Your name, frozen on my lips
Icecicles pierce my heart
Now I wait, to send out my wish
To find you where ever you are"

Postby Moan » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:03 pm

Mika wrote:Oh you poor thing! No one has come in here to keep you company yet! Have no fear! Mika is here!

Oh you sweet doll. Thank you. I might be a bit too forward for peoples tastes so far, lol! So tell me a little about yourself, if you don't mind. :) Conversation is always appreciated. <3

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:06 pm

Sorry for the late reply but so many posts to keep up with! XD

Name: Jay
Hobbies: This avatar site, reading, and pokemon.
Favorites: Boyband: Backstreet Boys.
Likes: Italian Food, Ponies, Chili, Pokemon,Pets, and Backstreet Boys

Nice to see ya around here Moan!

Image Artwork by Yuracye

Postby Moan » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:08 pm

Blue Jay wrote:Sorry for the late reply but so many posts to keep up with! XD

Name: Jay
Hobbies: This avatar site, reading, and pokemon.
Favorites: Boyband: Backstreet Boys.
Likes: Italian Food, Ponies, Chili, Pokemon,Pets, and Backstreet Boys

Nice to see ya around here Moan!

Hey same age as me and same number of letters in our name! Hahaha! Thank you for coming in and chatting with me. Also...Backstreet Boys 4lyf! Lol. So you're trans too? Only the other end of the spectrum from me. It's nice to see others, and I greatly appreciate you allowing me to get to know you and maybe earn your friendship in time.

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:15 pm

Yes I'm trans and a pretty friendly guy. I like making friends on here and pretty sure eventually we will be. ;) Haha though have to laugh the role is reversed on Rec your the sempai and super popular while I'm an utter newb but here it's your the newb and I'm the sempai. XD

Postby Maro » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:16 pm

/flops dovvn into the thread/ Should I fill out a thingy?

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 2:22 am

Art by - ciel

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:19 pm

Yes! Sure thing! If I ever post something short its because I'm working, busy at home or getting ready for bed just for the heads up.

Let's see... Following your first example there,
I am 23 since the end of January.
I am a lady.
Hobbies.... When Spring comes around I really enjoy my flowers. I'm kind of a lazy artist once I have time to actually doodle something when I'm not slaving away at work. I love playing jrpgs or just a really good video game. And I am actually trying to learn coding to make my own avatar site since I've wanted to attempt it for a while now.
Interests.... I guess the only thing right about these days is learning how to sew better to make cosplays... I don't get much time to think too far out of the box anymore. Stuff does pop up though and I get sucked into them for a while. Though manga has always been big on my list, that one never changes.
Favorite books would be "The Abhorsen Trilogy" and "His Dark Materials"
The Color Purple was a great movie, but as for my favorite... I've loved Brave heart since I was maybe 6?
Favorite food is different almost anything with chicken.
Favorite song.... Ahah.... That I definitely cannot answer... JM always trying to find new music to listen to, mostly Jpop and Kpop. But my favorite Country singer is Reba McIntyre. She has a song for almost everything and a great voice.
Likes: Time at home, anime conventions, Japanese traditions, ice cream, animals and staying busy doing something

Postby Moan » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:29 pm

Blue Jay wrote:Yes I'm trans and a pretty friendly guy. I like making friends on here and pretty sure eventually we will be. ;) Haha though have to laugh the role is reversed on Rec your the sempai and super popular while I'm an utter newb but here it's your the newb and I'm the sempai. XD

Hahaha, that's okay! Just means I've got some work to do! What's your name on rec, if you don't mind me asking? I don't mind being a noob, though I tend to startle people when I start out because I typically go into any situation like this head first and put on the demeanor that I've been here this whole time lmao. Play it cool as some would say. XD

Maro wrote:/flops dovvn into the thread/ Should I fill out a thingy?

Whatever you'd like, I put that there to help ease the getting to know each other process so no one feels like I'm asking personal questions. Whatever you're comfortable with saying of course.

Mika wrote:Yes! Sure thing! If I ever post something short its because I'm working, busy at home or getting ready for bed just for the heads up.

Let's see... Following your first example there,
I am 23 since the end of January.
I am a lady.
Hobbies.... When Spring comes around I really enjoy my flowers. I'm kind of a lazy artist once I have time to actually doodle something when I'm not slaving away at work. I love playing jrpgs or just a really good video game. And I am actually trying to learn coding to make my own avatar site since I've wanted to attempt it for a while now.
Interests.... I guess the only thing right about these days is learning how to sew better to make cosplays... I don't get much time to think too far out of the box anymore. Stuff does pop up though and I get sucked into them for a while. Though manga has always been big on my list, that one never changes.
Favorite books would be "The Abhorsen Trilogy" and "His Dark Materials"
The Color Purple was a great movie, but as for my favorite... I've loved Brave heart since I was maybe 6?
Favorite food is different almost anything with chicken.
Favorite song.... Ahah.... That I definitely cannot answer... JM always trying to find new music to listen to, mostly Jpop and Kpop. But my favorite Country singer is Reba McIntyre. She has a song for almost everything and a great voice.
Likes: Time at home, anime conventions, Japanese traditions, ice cream, animals and staying busy doing something

Reba, Brave Heart, and Cos-plays. Be still my heart. You seem like someone I would definitely get along with. I adore all three of these things, and on a different site have been considered a top cos-player hahaha! I'm, admittedly, not terribly deep into Japanese culture any longer, least of all the music, but it does hold some appeal to me every now and then, and I'm definitely not closed off to it.

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:39 pm

Oh yeah!? Wow I didn't think I'd meet another Reba fan so easily~
What is your favorite song by her?
A top cosplayer? Then you must be pretty skilled??? That must be amazing! I only really just started last year with cosplaying. This year I am aiming high!
I haven't studied too much into certain things, but I just find it fascinating. I even bought a set of wedding kimono and such that I will now probably never wear xD. I can still put them on a wall hanging though.

Postby Maro » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:40 pm

Name: Briar Rose [Just call me Maro if you'd like that better though.]
Gender: Genderfluid [Prefer to go by shi/hir but is fine vvith pretty much anything heck even just call me Maro that's gender neutral -nodnod-]
Hobbies: Dravving, vvriting, playing vvith my little one
Interests: zombies, my daughter, lots of stuffs
Favorites: VVay too many things to really name
Likes- zombies, avi sites, general nerdy things, doctor vvho, food... lots of food... coffee 'n' tea, cigs 'n booze , and my daughter pasha <3
Status - complicated ?

also i knovv this is probably really personal but if you are male - to -female vvhy do you prefer he/him ? s..sorry if that's asking too much i'm just curious ...d..don't hurt me.. /hides/

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 2:22 am

Postby Moan » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:50 pm

Mika wrote:Oh yeah!? Wow I didn't think I'd meet another Reba fan so easily~
What is your favorite song by her?
A top cosplayer? Then you must be pretty skilled??? That must be amazing! I only really just started last year with cosplaying. This year I am aiming high!
I haven't studied too much into certain things, but I just find it fascinating. I even bought a set of wedding kimono and such that I will now probably never wear xD. I can still put them on a wall hanging though.

Well, it's been a while since I've listened to her music and Dolli Parton will always be my number one with that song she sang that goes, "Why'd you come in here, lookin' like that?!" Lol, but I do like Reba's song, "The Greatest Man I Never knew." And I'm only skilled online admittedly lol. What are some you've done?

Maro wrote:Name: Briar Rose [Just call me Maro if you'd like that better though.]
Gender: Genderfluid [Prefer to go by shi/hir but is fine vvith pretty much anything heck even just call me Maro that's gender neutral -nodnod-]
Hobbies: Dravving, vvriting, playing vvith my little one
Interests: zombies, my daughter, lots of stuffs
Favorites: VVay too many things to really name
Likes- zombies, avi sites, general nerdy things, doctor vvho, food... lots of food... coffee 'n' tea, cigs 'n booze , and my daughter pasha <3
Status - complicated ?

also i knovv this is probably really personal but if you are male - to -female vvhy do you prefer he/him ? s..sorry if that's asking too much i'm just curious ...d..don't hurt me.. /hides/

I will say that I will not be going deep into detail on the matter but I will say it this way as I've explained before, it wasn't my choice to become female. I was born male and wish I could have stayed such, so I typically ask people to respect my decision on wanting to be referred to as 'he' or 'him' or even 'they' though I never get angry when people don't.

I will have to work to try to remember to call you by shi/hir so if I ever slip up and call you by anything else, let me know and I will rectify the situation quickly. I never mean any disrespect. Which is your favorite Doctor from Doctor Who? And I'm a coffee drinker and a fellow cig smoker and booze drinker too hahaha.

Postby Blue Jay » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:56 pm

Haha I'm the same on Rec as on here! :D It's an ok site so far but it's more to learn then this one though. XD

Postby Mika » Mon Feb 09, 2015 6:59 pm

Oh! I forgot about my name, like a dummy. My name is Rebecca but I find myself wanting to refer to myself as Mika in third person these days.

Hrrrm... That sounds so familiar.... But its been ages since I've really heard a normal Dolly Parton song. She has a great voice too! I love her 'Candy Christmas' song.
That's a great Reba song! As well as 'Who evers in New England's through with you" but I think my favorite is "If I were a boy"
What do you think about Martina McBrides 'Concrete Angel"?
What does that mean exactly? Skilled online? As in art or other?
We the two I made last year we from Takes if Xillia. I made my friend an Elise costume and I made myself a Leia costume. The year before that me and my friend hand sewed her a houndoom gajinka.
I mist be going to bed now. I've stayed up two hours later than planned haha.

Postby Shakespeare » Mon Feb 09, 2015 7:09 pm

Moan! Tis I, Shakespeare, from Recolor! xp

Local time: Sat May 11, 2024 3:52 pm

Image Image

Next

Return to Hangouts