New here? Introduce yourself!

ah yes hello

Moderator: Ryvvi

ah yes hello

Postby charity » Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:06 pm

hi! i'm charity, or kaylee/kayls because the people who birth us name us and the people we hang out with re-name us. c:

i'm sixteen and a big dork and holy heckie this site looks adorable i want to be here i want this place to do the thing i'm even turning adblock off for you guys that's how you know i love you.

so we should be like friends or something, right?

Local time: Thu May 09, 2024 10:19 am

Re: ah yes hello

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:24 am

Aww, well thank you so much!

Welcome to Windlyn! We're super happy to have you. :)

:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:
it's good to be back
if you see me here and there
feel free to say hey
:wink:
- A Lime Haiku
:L_Wing: :heart: :R_Wing:

Postby charity » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:30 pm

o//w//o i'm super happy to be here. even if it's small now, this place will grow, i'm sure of it! <3

Postby Lime » Thu Mar 20, 2014 3:08 pm

Indeed it will! :) Eventually! Haha. We're just a little slow- but very diligent.

What are you up to, now? c:

Postby charity » Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:13 pm

well, today was my last day of school before spring break, so that's cool! and i finished a paper for my college history class in time to submit it for extra credit (which i need because i want straight a's this grading period and i'm notorious for scoring c's in that class.)

and um, right now i'm just chilling out! listening to music, checking the internets, and playing animal crossing! c: and later i'm going to pick a cute outfit for 'work' tomorrow (read: watching a booth at a flea market for a few hours.)

what are you up to, besides doing cool things for the site? :3

Postby Lime » Fri Mar 21, 2014 5:19 pm

Ooh, nice! I love Animal Crossing! Is it New Leaf? :D That game is addicting.. Oh my gosh, haha.

And ooh, nice~ I love flea markets so much! <3 I go to them every couple Sundays with my dad, mostly.

Postby Ghost » Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:29 pm

Hello and welcome to Windlyn! I am sure you will enjoy your stay, we are a small but friendly bunch. <3

If you have any questions or need any help navigating the site, my inbox is always open.

ImageImage
Nibbly wants a sacrifice
Wiggly wants his wrath
We dance around the pentagram
And take all our kingdoms back

Postby charity » Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:42 pm

@Lime
it's so new leaf. i've barely touched any of the other games since i got it-- i actually gave city folk to a friend for her birthday. i want to play population growing again but i'm so super lazy. :c
and nice! my parents peddle jewelry at a few flea markets in the area, although not to the extent they did a year or two ago. but yeah, flea markets are pretty rad! c: i buy a lot of incense and like pottery/ceramics/general decorations there c: i really like the vibe it gives my room!

@Ghost
you all are super friendly! (even though i've only met you, Lime, and uhh Diana showed me how to use the dice tags. Ooops.) i'm really glad i found this site-- it's cute and i want to watch it go big and strong and rad! c:

Postby Lime » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:56 am

Haha, New Leaf is so awesome! I have City Folk too, but I didn't like it all that much. Well I did, but I never get a chance to play my Wii, so I guess I just abandoned it.

Also that's really cool! I reaaally love flea markets, haha. I can't believe how many gems I've found there over the years. They're just so exciting! You go rooting around in some boxes, or on some shelves and find something incredible! Or weird, haha. I like to find weird things to show my sister, too. There's just so much mystery and cool things surrounding flea markets. Every week is different, so it's fun to keep going.

Also yess, Ghost is our mod, so feel free to PM either of us if you have a question. :) My PMs are always open as well, dear. So you have plenty of people to help! Haha.

Thank you so much though! That's super sweet of you. By time we're officially done, I'm going to count how many times you say "rad". ;) Haha!

Postby Ghost » Sat Mar 22, 2014 9:59 am

charity - We're glad to have people who are looking forward to the site growing! I was so excited when I first heard about Windy and joined, I just had to find a way to help! xD And here I am. <33

It's gonna be a fun adventure getting the site up and running better and better every day, I can't wait to see all the cool things Diana's gonna do! c:

Edit: And if you'd like a few chances to win some Feathers, please click me.

Postby charity » Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:13 pm

@Lime--
yeah, that's kind of what happened with me too. ;u;'' i really wanted to play tonight but i left the case it was in at the flea market on accident-- i'm gonna have to get my dad to grab it for me when he goes back tomorrow. but yeah! there's always so much stuff to find. c: flea markets and rummage sales are responsible for most of the things in my room (including the computer i'm using to type this! $30 netbooks FTW!!)

and yeah, i say 'rad' a lot in real life too. u-u;; people actually know who i am because of it!

@Ghost--
yeah, I totally get that! c: While I don't think I can officially be much help, I'll try and do anything I can to assist you guys.
I can't wait either! you all have it in the bag! .w.;;

Postby Lime » Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:00 am

Oh noo! That sucks. :c At least our flea markets, I'd be afraid to leave something there.. Lol.

And yeah! The most recent thing I bought that I can think of, was my computer monitor. It's not bad, but it was $30, which is a good price for something that's just serving as a place holder. :P

It's a square one too, which I really like.

And haha, it's fine! There's a lot of things I say in real life too, I always sound redundant. ;P

Postby charity » Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Ah, it wasn't that bad. It was a case of them on top of the cash drawer, which was behind the counter and the whole booth locked up. ^-^;; My dad grabbed it while I was clothes shopping in the next town over.

Speaking of which! I got clothes. Cute clothes. .w.;; A fancy-schmancy dress for my theatre banquet, a free sweater because the store was having a buy one get one free sale on like half the store, adventure time shoes, and a really cute spring/summer dress. c: also lots of fruits and veggies because we went to a bargain grocery on our way home. i have apples and apple juice (cocktail, which isn't as good but at least i'm not drinking gallons of pop like i used to!) and carrots and humus. <3

The last big purchase I made was probably my computer, but I buy things from flea markets and yard sales all the time. c: yesterday i bought rice cakes, vitamins, nail polish, chapstick, and organic lipgloss while i was on shift/about to go on shift. .w.'' for $3!! (well, okay, the owner gave me the rice cakes as part of my pay--- i think no one else would buy them.)

Postby Lime » Tue Mar 25, 2014 11:43 am

Ugh, that's so awesome!

Also, I demand pictures of your AT shoes, and your pretty dresses when you have the time. <3 They sound absolutely ADORABLE!

Maaan, I miss flea markets. :c I wanna go home haha.

Postby charity » Tue Mar 25, 2014 2:24 pm

I'm on Spring Break this week, so there is time innumerable! I'll try and take some pictures tomorrow if I'm not busy cleaning my room. ouo;;

flea markets are pretty hella, but the one i go to is kind of dying and it makes me sad. :c like people will have things i want but never be there. //stares at people who used to sell me high quality incense for 10-20 cents a stick

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon