New here? Introduce yourself!

Hello there!

Moderator: Ryvvi

Hello there!

Postby Nymphatina » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:48 pm

I stumbled on the link to this site from a post on another site and decided to check it out.

A little about me:
I'm currently 31 years old (yes I still love these kinda sites)
I love video games (especially survival horror, Skyrim and GTA)
I love anime, I've been into anime ever since I was 11 years old. Over the years, my love for anime grew.
My Favorite music genre is ROCK.
My Favorite animal is a Fox.
My favorite mystical creature is a DRAGON
I'd like to think of myself as a nice person, I get socially awkward sometimes and i'm a bit shy. I have social anxiety.
And WARNING, I am a bit weird.

Well, I guess that's enough about me. Wanna know more, feel free to ask.

Local time: Tue May 14, 2024 12:43 am

Re: Hello there!

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:54 pm

welcome to Windlyn, Nymphatina! Glad you found us... feel free to jump into the threads...you are welcome to any of mine. I have a dice game where you can win feathers or just pop onto any of mine, you get feathers for posting and items are very inexpensive so you can get things just after a few posts!

Is your favorite color teal/turquoise ? Do you have a pet irl?

Local time: Mon May 13, 2024 10:43 pm

Postby Nymphatina » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:15 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:welcome to Windlyn, Nymphatina! Glad you found us... feel free to jump into the threads...you are welcome to any of mine. I have a dice game where you can win feathers or just pop onto any of mine, you get feathers for posting and items are very inexpensive so you can get things just after a few posts!

Is your favorite color teal/turquoise ? Do you have a pet irl?

Teal/Turquoise is actually one of my favorite colors xD
I do have a pet in real life, I have 3 dogs and 6 cats. lol

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Tue Sep 22, 2015 9:52 pm

wow, that is a lot of pets! And they all get along? Did you raise them from puppies/kittens?

Postby Nymphatina » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:26 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:wow, that is a lot of pets! And they all get along? Did you raise them from puppies/kittens?
1 of my dogs I got from my mother, she was abused alot by my mother's husband and by the people that had her before them so I ended up with her. My 2nd dog was a stray, during the winter she was actually frozen to the ground, had to use warm water to get her unstuck. The 3rd dog, which is a puppy was recently given to us by this disabled man, he was carrying the puppy around in a brown paper bag. Now with my cats, I was given 1 cat by my brother since they didn't have time for her.... then she multiplied. xD

Postby Diana » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:46 am

Hello Nymphatina!
Welcome to Windlyn!

You can never be too old for making friends and talking about your interests and passions. ;)
I like survival horror games as well! What is your favourite game?

Anyways, if you ever have any questions or need anything, please feel free to pm either lime or myself, or one of the moderators (blue usernames, or post in the help/support forum.
You joined up during a bit of a lull, but it is a great time to get acquainted before our next big event. :D
Thanks for joining up!

Site Admin

Postby Nymphatina » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:35 pm

Diana wrote:Hello Nymphatina!
Welcome to Windlyn!

You can never be too old for making friends and talking about your interests and passions. ;)
I like survival horror games as well! What is your favourite game?

Anyways, if you ever have any questions or need anything, please feel free to pm either lime or myself, or one of the moderators (blue usernames, or post in the help/support forum.
You joined up during a bit of a lull, but it is a great time to get acquainted before our next big event. :D
Thanks for joining up!

Favorite survivial horror is Silent Hill, Outlast, The Evil Within, Fatal Frame, Clock Tower 3, Resident Evil, The Suffering, Manhunt, Condemned, Dead Space, F.E.A.R, Alan Wake, Obscue, .... That's all I can think of at the moment. xD

And thanks for the welcome!

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 3:53 pm

Hello! Welcome! And all that jazz!

Postby Nymphatina » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:13 pm

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:Hello! Welcome! And all that jazz!

Thank you! ^^

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Sep 23, 2015 4:20 pm

I still can't get over the thought of the poor little puppy frozen to the ground...you were so good to rescue the poor thing! How fortunate you could figure out how to get the dog unthawed... and do it quickly enough so that they didn't refreeze. Amazing rescue story.

Did you get the cats fixed? The shelter here has the feral cats fixed, my neighbor picked up quite a few of them, she built them an outside cat house and puts water and food outside for them. Some of them will let her pet them and some will not.One of them will now go into her house.

Postby Nymphatina » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:33 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:I still can't get over the thought of the poor little puppy frozen to the ground...you were so good to rescue the poor thing! How fortunate you could figure out how to get the dog unthawed... and do it quickly enough so that they didn't refreeze. Amazing rescue story.

Did you get the cats fixed? The shelter here has the feral cats fixed, my neighbor picked up quite a few of them, she built them an outside cat house and puts water and food outside for them. Some of them will let her pet them and some will not.One of them will now go into her house.

Right now they're just kittens, imma get them fixed soon as I can. I need to get the momma cat fixed. These kittens ... they want ALL the pettings xD

Postby MonkeyGirl18 » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:54 pm

What's your favorite anime?

Postby Nymphatina » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:50 pm

MonkeyGirl18 wrote:What's your favorite anime?

My favorite animes are; Fairy Tail, Blue Exorcist, Highschool of the dead, Naruto, Vampire Knight, YuYu Hakusho, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Fruits Basket, Dragonball Z, Rosario + Vampire, Ouran High School Host Club... to name a few xD

Postby Lemon Cheesecake » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:23 pm

Kittens are so adorable and playful...and they have those cute sounding little meows...are your kittens mixes so that some have patches and markings?

Postby Nymphatina » Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:51 pm

Lemon Cheesecake wrote:Kittens are so adorable and playful...and they have those cute sounding little meows...are your kittens mixes so that some have patches and markings?
2 are completely black. 1 is grey with stripes, 2 are orange with stripes and the momma cat is a calico xD

Next

Return to Welcome Wagon